PDA

View Full Version : FFVII Running on Windows 8

emeraldpegasus
2nd Jan 2013, 22:22
hey am downloading ffvii best game of all time imho! :D cant wait but already windows 8 asked me what app to open it with?! sure how do i know if i dont know what type file it is how am i supposed know erf! ?

i have been looking for this game years i have original on ps2 in attic somewhere but always wanted to find a copy of pc version to no avail well square enix made mess of deus ex hr but hope they ;eave this game as it was perfect! espec the music! happy gaming :D

Asuha
2nd Jan 2013, 23:22
It might not be Windows 8 compatible. I will look into it for you.

emeraldpegasus
3rd Jan 2013, 03:01
i got it to install load and play perfect lol yay

even character booster works nice ;)

am baffled though i got to wallmarket and i guess the parts that are blocked or censored i dunno i cant get to tifa only things work is pahrmacy coupon , theres no red guy at the ho house where tifa is in i mean the bottom right screen ? the top entrance where dons is i cant get in guard says no men ! so if i cant put the clothes on like in old how i supposed solve this 1? i mena is there a new way of entering or solving this part because apparently some people have commented it is censored ok fine bnut how can we continue some alternative options??? please help?

emeraldpegasus
3rd Jan 2013, 03:01
i got it to install load and play perfect lol yay

even character booster works nice ;)

am baffled though i got to wallmarket and i guess the parts that are blocked or censored i dunno i cant get to tifa only things work is pahrmacy coupon , theres no red guy at the ho house where tifa is in i mean the bottom right screen ? the top entrance where dons is i cant get in guard says no men ! so if i cant put the clothes on like in old how i supposed solve this 1? i mena is there a new way of entering or solving this part because apparently some people have commented it is censored ok fine bnut how can we continue some alternative options??? please help?

emeraldpegasus
3rd Jan 2013, 23:05
can anybody who completed wall market succesfully help us make a modern walkthrough for the pc download version here on square enix ?

and can anyone truly confirm the game is edited or censored and what way we are to proceed ????

am stuck dead in cul de sac on wall market help /tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-frown.gif

www.jegged.com/Playstation/Final-Fantasy... (http://www.jegged.com/Playstation/Final-Fantasy-VII/Walkthrough/Wall-Market.html)

this walkthorugh describes a red guy that isnt there on the remake and aeris is not with me when i arrive i am lcked and even went back to aeris house and have exhausted all other travel points , all i know is i have deodarant as key item but for what? and when i eat a specail at the restaurant sometimes i got random gift?

is the remake trapd locked at this point or is there a new way forward????

emeraldpegasus
3rd Jan 2013, 23:53
can anybody who completed wall market succesfully help us make a modern walkthrough for the pc download version here on square enix ?

and can anyone truly confirm the game is edited or censored and what way we are to proceed ????

am stuck dead in cul de sac on wall market help /tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-frown.gif

www.jegged.com/Playstation/Final-Fantasy... (http://www.jegged.com/Playstation/Final-Fantasy-VII/Walkthrough/Wall-Market.html)

this walkthorugh describes a red guy that isnt there on the remake and aeris is not with me when i arrive i am lcked and even went back to aeris house and have exhausted all other travel points , all i know is i have deodarant as key item but for what? and when i eat a specail at the restaurant sometimes i got random gift?

is the remake trapd locked at this point or is there a new way forward????

ok i solved it.

online descriptions of the man to talk to are red!

well in my game hes ruddy wine colour ! old guy yappin in front guy at the door of southeast wall market!

anyways before i wasnt able to talk to him on about the 18th time there the x key finaly got him to talk !

and so now aeris cue awakens at dons masions door so moving onwards !

hope this least helps anyone else in future! :D