PDA

View Full Version : i thouhgt of something so cool!!!!!!

Tombraidachick
1st Oct 2002, 01:35
well in my opinion it is...:D i was laying in bed last night thinking what would i do if i was tombraider and i was thinking that i would ride horses like throuhg sertain places!!!! like it could be one of the vehicles lol!!!! and u could control her and the horse and make it jump!!!:) :D ;) :p

Prelude
1st Oct 2002, 01:52
Yeah good idea. I often lay in bed thinking about riding and about horses too ;)

Tombraidachick
1st Oct 2002, 03:09
Originally posted by Prelude
Yeah good idea. I often lay in bed thinking about riding and about horses too ;)

hehehe they r my favorite animals. :D

jso2897
1st Oct 2002, 03:28
That's a really cool idea. In all the discussions about pssible vehicles for Lara, that's the first time I can remember someone suggesting an animal fo her to ride. It could jump and sprint and respond to the same commands that lara does when on foot. And it could be a horse, or a dinosaur, or a giant aardvaark or anything. Or a giant eagle or pterodactyl, and a dolphin underwater!

DaveJ
1st Oct 2002, 07:41
Originally posted by Prelude

You're a very naughty girl.

Bless you.

Godfather
1st Oct 2002, 08:13
Originally posted by Tombraidachick
i was thinking what would i do if i was tombraider

If you were Tombraider? Hmmm, you'd be round with a big hole in the middle and you'd be doing nothing but turning around extremely fast until you'd be very hot and your name would be ... CD! :D (i'm sorry: you probably meant: if I were inside the videogame Tombraider?)

THE True Lara
1st Oct 2002, 08:25
They were going to include a horse that Lara could ride in, erm, I think it was TR3, but that had to scrap the idea when they realised how far people could get with it.

Prelude
2nd Oct 2002, 01:15
Originally posted by DaveJ

You're a very naughty girl.

Bless you.

http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/engel/engel008.gif

TombRaiderChik
2nd Oct 2002, 01:22

...i dont think prelude meant that ;):p

Goose Master
6th Oct 2002, 18:11
Did you ever notice that there were no vehicals in tomb raider 5? im not saying it ruinedthe game because i love it but it would have been nice.

I think horses would have been good. In all good adventure movies theres a horse. Maybe they didnt add it in because people were comparing Lara with Indy to much?

THE True Lara
6th Oct 2002, 18:13
By then Core had realised that TR gamers had noticed they'd been using the vehicles as a gimick, and decided to lay off.

Goose Master
6th Oct 2002, 18:29
But without the cars and boats and things the game would just go full circle back to the original with almost the same amount of interactivity. But i agree with you on the gimik thing as they wanted people to think they were spending more time and changing more things on the game then they really were. But i was still liked them all very much or i wouldnt be here. To think of it i dont know many games with the hero riding horses these days. Theres one in Zelda and in that new horse racing game but in adventure games they dont feature?

jso2897
6th Oct 2002, 19:21
I've never played a game where you ride an animal. Are there any for PC?

LARAMANIAC
6th Oct 2002, 19:53

aaaaaahhhhhhhhh such sweet innocence!!!!

prelude we have got to hit the streets one of these days - that meet n greet is sounding just the medicine needed!!!! ;)
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/angel09.gif

AODfreak_967
7th Oct 2002, 03:04
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S NAKID!!!!!!!!!!

THE True Lara
7th Oct 2002, 12:43
Ah, but we are all naked in the eyes of Microsoft!

....possibly because Bill Gates has bought us out of house & home, and everything else we have.