PDA

View Full Version : Very long awaited Album Update.

Apache
30th Sep 2002, 23:50
Sorry this took me so long Bman and LM..No excuse other than just being plain lazy. But now it is done...Enjoy everyone and gaze upon the faces of Bman and his family. His son must get his look from mom..:D And Leatherman with Z-Girl..the bringing of the Thievery server..Thanx all..
And please keep those pictures coming.

Huntress
1st Oct 2002, 00:48
ALRIGHTIE... :) I now have the pleasure of seeing our terrific host for Thievery, UT and other time consumers :D And so nice to see Z-girl as well :) Really glad you two sent your mugs in, LOL

It's also very nice to see you as well Bman and yes your wife and child are very sweet looking...but I must admit...when I first looked at your picture before seeing their ID's...I thought your wife was also another child :D She does look so young! :)

Thanks for the update as usual Apache and hopefully more Taffers will be showing up soon too! Ta and Good Hunting!

LeatherMan
1st Oct 2002, 01:46
There you go RicknMel! You finally get to see who has been clobbering you in Thievery! :p :D

Nice to see you as well Bman and family. ;)

Now, who are we missing? I'm not going to mention any names, but their initials are s-a-l-v-a-g-e and v-e-s-p-e-r. :rolleyes:

Thanks Apache!

BrokenArts
1st Oct 2002, 02:43
There's our Leatherman! :D And Bman! Though I already saw you LM. ;)
Bman you have a adorable little boy! What a cutie!! :)
OK Vesper...........Salavge!! Pictures!! Yer next.

Apache
1st Oct 2002, 03:03
I already sent Vesper a PM asking for a pic..now let's see if she got the hint..LOL

yubetcha
1st Oct 2002, 18:13
I think there are some others missing as well. And if these ppl don't send in pics, we should do what was mentioned before about choosing pics for them :).

Huntress
1st Oct 2002, 20:17
I was just reviewing some of the other Taffers again and realized there are many of them missing lately from our board... :(

However, another thought crossed over in my mind again as well...we need to get onto Gummie again about 'THAT' picture! LOL Comeon Gummie...how's bout updating that cute little guy to one of you as a grown up? :)

And most definately...vesper, salvage and the rest of you...help fill our album...please? :D Ta and Good Hunting!

yubetcha
1st Oct 2002, 20:22
Perhaps that IS Gummie's updated pic. LOL!

Originally posted by Huntress

And most definately...vesper, salvage and the rest of you...help fill our album...please? :D Ta and Good Hunting!

If they won't, I have some pics we could use hehehehe

Apache
2nd Oct 2002, 04:36
Originally posted by yubetcha
Perhaps that IS Gummie's updated pic. LOL!

If they won't, I have some pics we could use hehehehe
Send them on over..I can use them as placement holders for when they do send in thier picture.

Thorin Oakenshield
2nd Oct 2002, 17:50
Hi Bman and Leatherman;) Nice to see a face that belongs to those names.

Thorin

Squid
3rd Oct 2002, 06:50
FYI, the picture of Leatherman & Z-Girl was taken on mine & LochNessa's vacation, when we stopped in and saw them. LM, we're starting to make tentative plans to go back up there next May, and we'd like to spend more time with you guys up there. What'cha think?

Squid

LeatherMan
3rd Oct 2002, 12:34
Yes Squid, let's do it. Keep me informed and we'll make plans.

So, you gonna update your pic? ;)