PDA

View Full Version : hanging on gutters?

2000 voltz
30th Sep 2002, 23:06
is it possible for te green beret to jump out of windows and hang on a gutter?

and also is it possible for diver to jump from high hieghts into water.

because i mite b able to finish missions easier if i knew how to do this in them.

cheers!

2000 voltz
30th Sep 2002, 23:08
btw i saw these in the trailer, i had a differet tread but i fogot to rite about jumpin into waters from the bridge in 'saving private smith' and i dint get a reply for hanging on gutters.

cheers!

ragsy
30th Sep 2002, 23:21
I thought the trailer only showed the Green beret climing across the wires and the halfway he dives into the water.

This can be done by double clicking the water I think

as for hanging on gutters, I think the GB again just climbed out a window and he will automatically hang on the sill, but I dont think he can hang on the gutters

I could be wrong though :D

1shot1kill
1st Oct 2002, 04:45
I believe right-clicking will drop you from the wire, commandos will sometimes jump down a bridge or other high object if they are too lazy to walk the long way and rather die jumping down. :P

2000 voltz
1st Oct 2002, 04:55
lol

nice joke 1shot1kill!

but i believe water doest kill the commando :D

2000 voltz
1st Oct 2002, 04:57
the water 1 i was toking bout is fins he clibs the rail and jumps!

Red Mage
1st Oct 2002, 05:33
Yep! actually there is quite a few other things that the commandos can do, but for sure Tiny does hang from gutters when climbing out a window, even the theaf has a few tricks up his sleave.

2000 voltz
1st Oct 2002, 05:35
mind telling us some of these so called tricks?:D

Red Mage
1st Oct 2002, 05:42
Well for one! everyone can tell you that you can have Tiny ram into a lock door and break it open, lets say in the mission on saving private smith you can have the theaf climb up the roof to enter thru the window on the same floor that Tiny is being held, I am sure the other guys or girls could fill you in the rest. :D

2000 voltz
1st Oct 2002, 05:43
how teh hell do u brake down doors and tell us the rest

Red Mage
1st Oct 2002, 05:55
how teh hell do u brake down doors and tell us the rest

Click on Tiny then double click on a door and Tiny will run and do the rest. Here's a tip on opening doors that are locked and Tiny is not around look for a barrel place it on front of the door that needs a key and BOOM!!! doors open of course make sure your ready if someone comes out the door after the explotion or in the sorounding area of the location. GOOD LUCK! ;)

2000 voltz
1st Oct 2002, 05:57
thats 1 trick but u sed tricks

Red Mage
1st Oct 2002, 06:09
Hmm :o Yes there is more than one trick or two but I don't have the time to write them all down am sure others will give a few pointers here and there once in a while, this is the most I have writen in a while in one day. Sorry am "beat" and "tired". maybe I will retired this minute. Peace out. :cool:

P.S.
on the Island mission used the cannon to blow the door closer to you from where you start the mission. ;)

2000 voltz
1st Oct 2002, 06:11
thx , sleep tight, or may i say rest tight!:D

1shot1kill
2nd Oct 2002, 08:41
Where did you get this movie anyway? Is it still hosted somewhere? Been a long time since i've seen it.

2000 voltz
2nd Oct 2002, 08:42
u can get it from www.c2station.de i think:rolleyes:

its in german but u can tell wat it is. its like 84 mb thats the only thing i can read.

2000 voltz
2nd Oct 2002, 08:45
im goin a bit off topic but is m16 still runnin or is it juz screwed on my comp (i dont no how that could happen but it can b done)

the webite keeps comin wit 404 not ffound.

Rapid
2nd Oct 2002, 15:27
To use the exploding barrel trick, you'll have to shoot it to get it to explode. Works great as an ambush for patrolling vehicles too.

More tricks: Lupin can climb walls better than other cmdos. Natasha can use the sniper rifle.

1shot1kill
2nd Oct 2002, 17:15
Better? He is the only one who can.

ragsy
3rd Oct 2002, 00:57
Originally posted by 1shot1kill
Where did you get this movie anyway? Is it still hosted somewhere? Been a long time since i've seen it.

Its still being hosted by Eidos on the French FTP probably the German one two, but I couldn't be bothered checking

85Mb 12/9/2000

ragsy
3rd Oct 2002, 00:59
Originally posted by Rapid
Lupin can climb walls better than other cmdos.

Your not kidding

The guy is frickin' spiderman all over Colditz castle

Red Mage
3rd Oct 2002, 07:10
Originally posted by 2000 voltz
im goin a bit off topic but is m16 still runnin or is it juz screwed on my comp (i dont no how that could happen but it can b done)

the webite keeps comin wit 404 not ffound.

Actually it is still running just has a new URL http://pages.sbcglobal.net/tltrude/MI6/MI6home.html