PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing Acts

Aquarius
30th Sep 2002, 22:44
I keep realizing now that quite a lot of the members here have been pulling 'magic acts' and haven't been seen for awhile.

For instance, does anyone know what's happened to TLF? No wonder it's been quieter around here!! :(

Prelude
30th Sep 2002, 22:52
I think she was sectioned!!!

(just kidding ;) )

DarkangelKS
1st Oct 2002, 02:25
mayb she went on vacation

Dad
1st Oct 2002, 02:26
She was around recently. I have not seen acceber for a while.

Lil Lara
1st Oct 2002, 03:02
awww...I miss TLF! :(

She was so funny!:D

Yeah..that's sad when you are hoping to see some people around..but they just dissapear. What a shame.

DaveJ
1st Oct 2002, 07:42
Acceber has just recently come back from nearly a month in Australia.

Godfather
1st Oct 2002, 07:54
Somehow the words "You never know what you've got until it's gone" seem very appropriate now.

Solaris
4th Oct 2002, 20:22
Beks has also been pulling some acts..she comes and goes

When will she come back and raid with us once more:(

They probably let them out early im sentenced for a long time....:D

cowboy from hell
5th Oct 2002, 16:01
Hey, I might be in the missing category but I don't think anyone has noticed:D . My band has taken off in an unexpected way and we spend alot of time on the road now.:( . If things start looking a little better though I am thinking of getting a laptop and the connection that uses the cell phone service (sorry, forgot the name) and taking it on the bus. The PS2 can't beat all of the bordom.;) Hope to see more of this place, there are some of you that I really miss!!!

Godfather
5th Oct 2002, 17:20
Originally posted by cowboy from hell
Hey, I might be in the missing category but I don't think anyone has noticed:D . My band has taken off in an unexpected way and we spend alot of time on the road now.:( . If things start looking a little better though I am thinking of getting a laptop and the connection that uses the cell phone service (sorry, forgot the name) and taking it on the bus. The PS2 can't beat all of the bordom.;) Hope to see more of this place, there are some of you that I really miss!!!

Means a lot to me, CFH! Thank you very much! :D

the last frustration
6th Oct 2002, 02:20
Originally posted by DarkangelKS
maybe she went on vacation

...or maybe she's snowed under with schoolwork... ;)

Aquarius
6th Oct 2002, 02:21
Good to see you again!! We started to think that maybe some secret government agency had finally gotten to you. ;)

How have you been doing?

the last frustration
6th Oct 2002, 02:30
Fine, thanks. But she's a bit tired because her school day is about nine hours long and filled with twice more work than normal.

Damn secret government agencies... :p

Aquarius
6th Oct 2002, 02:39
9 hours?!?! From what time are you there? That's just ridiculous!

Well, now that I think about this, I'm at school most days for 8 hours, and some days 9 1/2.....

Well that's understandable that you're too bogged down with things. I'm sorry. :( Hey, maybe a mob of parents will become outraged and take over the school, and make everything better for you. ;) They'll take care of those agencies.....parents always do when they're mad enough. ;) :p

the last frustration
6th Oct 2002, 02:50
Naah, her parents are too busy trying to take over TLF's previous school.

She's serious actually - the headmistress of her last school thought TLF was a dangerous psychopath who was out to kill all the kids at school and was luckily stopped just before she murdered someone with a great big butcher's knife. So TLF's mother is now trying to sue the *****. :p

Aquarius
6th Oct 2002, 03:17
Wait, so let me get this. Your previous school headmistress tried to kill someone?!?! :eek: OMG!!!

the last frustration
6th Oct 2002, 03:26
No, she thought TLF was going to kill someone. Which wasn't true. Mostly. :rolleyes:

Aquarius
6th Oct 2002, 03:36
Mostly. lol Hey! Take that big grin off your face!! ;) :p

DaveJ
6th Oct 2002, 08:33
TLF....hows the daytime "job" in the "bank" going?
;)

Deekman
10th Oct 2002, 12:41
Originally posted by cowboy from hell
My band has taken off in an unexpected way

Love when that happens!