PDA

View Full Version : What about YOUR clan?

Rook
30th Sep 2002, 03:26
Ok, so if you had a vampire clan of your own, what would they be like?

What would they be called?
How might they look? Any particularly distinguishing features?
What would their strengths be?
What weaknesses might they have?
What kind of environment would they live in?
What effect would evolution/devolution have on their appearance and abilities? Or would they be like the Ancients and not evolve/devolve at all?
How would they associate with other vampires? Peacefully or not?
How might they interact with humans? Would they have reservations about killing humans for blood, or would they tear through them like lunch meat?
What else should we know about them, in case we might ever meet one? ;)

Ok, so I was in a weird mood... :D

Anubis_Orr
30th Sep 2002, 03:38
Originally posted by Rook
[B]Ok, so if you had a vampire clan of your own, what would they be like?

Anubisim

Much like the Anubis Warriors of "The Mummy Returns" when fully evolved

Able to camouflage themselves completely (invisible even to vampires heightened senses). Incredible fighting instincts. Able to selectively incorporate properties/abilities from other vampires into themselves after drinking their blood.

If you discover any let me know :D

Any, see strengths

What effect would evolution/devolution have on their appearance and abilities? Or would they be like the Ancients and not evolve/devolve at all?
Stronger, faster, capable of camouflaging themselves for extended periods, evolve to look like the incarnation of Anubis

Challenge us at your peril

How might they interact with humans? Would they have reservations about killing humans for blood, or would they tear through them like lunchmeat?
Little is to be gained from the drinking of human blood

Run

Riovanes
30th Sep 2002, 05:04

What would they be called? They would be known as the Rionim... Simple enough, right?

How might they look? Any particularly distinguishing features? All members of the clan would be tall (between 6'6" and 8" tall) and slender, with wiry, yet solid builds.

What would their strengths be? Surpassing reflexes, speed, and stealth-related abilities. Able to move in complete silence, and vanish into the surrounding shadows entirely. Also highly intelligent and patient... These are cold, "artistic" assassins, not the animals most people think of when they think of Kain's clans.

What weaknesses might they have? Extremely susceptible to sunlight and fire.

What kind of environment would they live in? The hinterlands of Northern Nosgoth. They would inhabit the high mountains, moving over the peaks themselves and through a system of tunnels dug throughout the mountain ranges to allow them to move during the day.

What effect would evolution/devolution have on their appearance and abilities? Or would they be like the Ancients and not evolve/devolve at all? Evolution would cause them to develop a metallic purplish/black skin with a slight sheen to it, reflective of all light, meaning they would be allowed to move even in the brightest sunlight without being harmed, or seen for that matter, save for a shimmering outline. Additionally, sticky pads would develop on the forepads of each finger (the last segment on each finger) allowing them to scale any surface effortlessly. Still very susceptible to fire.

How would they associate with other vampires? Peacefully or not? The Rionim would keep to themselves, not wishing to be bothered with their more feral cousins. If confronted, they would be friendly until the time to strike and drive the invaders from their territory presented itself.

How might they interact with humans? Would they have reservations about killing humans for blood, or would they tear through them like lunchmeat? The Rionim would develop a symbiotic relationship with their humans, feeding only slightly from several in one feeding period, and in exchange would protect them savagely if they were threatened.

What else should we know about them, in case we might ever meet one? ;) Rionim don't deal well with fools. Piss one off enough, or prove yourself stupid enough to warrant ejection from the gene pool, and you will soon find yourself wondering why your head is lying in your own lap.

BAH!!!

Umah Bloodomen
30th Sep 2002, 05:30

I would dub my clan, either the Moldanen or Telibes. (Both of which I think have a cool ring to them).

My clan would appear human with the exception of their fangs and a pair of membraneous wings extending from their shoulder blades. They would be between five and a half and six and half feet tall and weigh anywhere from 80 - 140 pounds. Despite this relatively low body weight, my clan would not be thin. Like birds, they have hollow bones and lightweight, whipcord musculature that allow them to fly. My race would tend to have fair hair and complexions (not blue :p), though their wings would tend to be more darkly tanned. Their eyes are dark brown, gold/amber, and very rarely blue.

My clan would be great linguists, allowing them to learn many languages from throughout the world in order for them to fit in and communicate. They have the typical strength of a vampire (a bit more than normal humans) and are excellent masters of weapons and combat. I would consider my race to have an unusually high intellect, which enables them to become master wizards, alchemists etc. They also have very keen senses which enable them to see clearly in the dark and sense mostly anything within a mile radius. They have also developed a method of sustaining themselves for longer periods after a feed, through a special elixer taken just prior to feeding. This enables them to feed roughly once per week without feeling the effects of malnourishment.

My clan is a bit weaker than most vampires (not quite as weak as a human though) due to their light musculature and hollow bones. They more than compensate for that with their intellect though. :p

My clan prefers cold climates, as they reside typically in ancient eyries. Most of my clan remains seculded in the higher mountain ranges, overlooking villages and the rest of the land. They often frequent the lower lands, both to feed and interact with the lesser species. (Picture Janos' retreat on top of Dumah's mountain and you've got the perfect place! :p)

[What effect would evolution/devolution have on their appearance and abilities? Or would they be like the Ancients and not evolve/devolve at all?

I will say that my clan can reproduce themselves in the "traditional" manner. The effects of being sired would not be as apparent following the deed. The wings would not appear for about a century, making reaching the eyrie a bit difficult, and forcing the new fledglings to blend in with the lesser beings (this is done for preparation of their skills such as learning to hunt, learn new languages and get a feel for the inhabitants of the land). The intellectual properties of my clan would also heighten as time passed. This does not enable all of my clan members to possess the same intellect, abilities of learning new languages or be excellent combat masters or wizards right off the bat. They must learn these feats. I would say that fledglings are very vulnerable to death during the first century, but the rest of my clan is highly devoted to each of their own and would do their best to protect them at all costs. Full physical evolution begins with changing of the eye color, and the development of their musculature, their complexion would also fade over time. Fangs would grow in rather quickly as would the longer claws of the hands (which would remain human until the wings were developed and then begin turning into the three-clawed version).
My clan is not able to carry more than a medium size load during flight

My clan remains rather neutral towards members of other clans or other vampires in general. It is usually only the older (and more evolved) members of my clan that associates with them at all. My clan is more likely to directly associate with rogue vampires as opposed to larger clans. Most of what is learned of these larger clans is done so from afar - meaning either by watching and studying them from a distance, or through magical means such as crystal balls, viewing basins etc. The reason for not directly associating with members of other clans is that it usually brings about tense (and often violent) situations, often initiated by members of other clans in respond to my own clan's display of higher intelligence and less dominant ways. (Other clans view my race as not being "true" vampires, omitting the savage slaugther and typical barbaric ways of the race.)

How might they interact with humans? Would they have reservations about killing humans for blood, or would they tear through them like lunchmeat?

My clan believes that human societies are decietful and remain very careful with their relationships with them. It is not uncommon for members of my clan to strike up relationships with them in order to learn more of their culture, become close with them and then resort to killing them in order to sustain themselves (especially during the first century or so). Often hiding their wings beneath cloaks, my clan usually has no trouble passing themselves off as a member of the human race, frequenting taverns and villages. Relatively neutral, my clan resorts to fighting only when they need to or it benefits them. (Usually when one of their own is threatened). It is believed that too much random killing will eventually lead to the depleation of their food source, so they refrain from engaging in such acts.

Although relatively neutral and not violent, there's always that one in a million chance that their feral vampire nature gets the best of them, and chances are, they know your next move before you do (keen senses). The question here remains, Do you feel lucky, punk?

EDIT Had to touch up a quote tag

Azuriel
30th Sep 2002, 06:29

1. Azuralim (HAH!! you expected something else!)

2. semi-human body, in a sleek white armor (as in: their second skin)

3. speed, manouvrability, strength

4. stealthness

5. an ultra-high-tech environment, where no sunshine ever comes, and plantlife does not exist. cold and efficient, the way i like it best

6. like ancients, only their armor will improve over time, as technology advances, of course.

7. semi-hostile. not really agressive, but they wouldn`t like someone walking through their land without their permission.

8. humans? blood, and maybe research (as in: human researchers helping vampire researchers.)

9. they won`t leave their land, so if you run into them: run like hell.

Azrael
2nd Oct 2002, 23:38
Nice idea Rook http://forums.eidosgames.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

Azraelim.

Their body is like the humans but with some slightly differences like, deep white skin and glowing blue eyes.

Besides the super-human strenght, i think its the dark magic (but their dark powers depend on their state(fledgling...))

The usual vampire weaknesses less water, but they are very weak to silver, althrought the Ancients are imune to it.

Near or in the human citadels.

The only possible evolution is (if any Azraelim vampire can achive it) is to have black feathered wings and cloven hads and feet (like the Ancients)

Althought the Azraelim don't like the other vampires, they are peacefull with them, but they don't trust them.

How might they interact with humans? Would they have reservations about killing humans for blood, or would they tear through them like lunch meat?
Food is always food.

What else should we know about them, in case we might ever meet one?
If you survive the direct meet with one, is because he let you survive, but i think there's a small ditacte that explains a bit the Azraelim vampire that is, "The weaks will perish for the strong, and the strong will serve as food for us"

Power reaver
3rd Oct 2002, 12:46
Excellent idea .....

Zapherim (I don know , i just like the name)

They would look like normal human beings , dressed in Royal chlothes (like ANIMEish robes and such), and fledglings would wear chest armour to protect themselves from stalks (till the age of 50 as Vampires , after that it is illegal) . The only distinguishing feature is that they will have a sign which means Zapher pop up and glow in any part of their body after they transform (look in strengths) . There tranformed form will have yellow eyes (elders will have no pupils) , and fangs ,and dark energy will pop up occasionally (like a bolt of lightning) .They will look tall and their body wont be puffed up but will look normal .

Their strengths would be super human strength , that is strong enough to pick up the blocks used in SR puzzles with one hand when first born , and their strength doubles with age(ie fledgling can lift 1 block when first born , after a year it will be able to lift 2 with one hand .) . They will have great agility , endurance , speed etc , capable of doing all acrobatic moves at lightning speed . They will have great dark magic at their disposal , this power will come naturally to them , but its their job to train and learn to control it . Once the Dark Magic has been mastered it can be used in various elemental forms , its up to the user to choose an element . The default elements are Fire , Water , Thunder , Shadow and Moon Light , these are the curruntly known elements , but research goes on to find more . My Vampires will have 1 more power , the ability to transform into humans at will to hide ones Vamperic characteristics as Vamperic eyes , fangs , dark energy , mentioned above .

The only weakness they will have is that they cant use any of their powers when they are in their human form , also they will be vulnerable as other humans . Although transforming doesent take more than a second , its still very much of a disadvantage . Also the glowing sign that pops out of their body gives away that they are infact Zapheric Vampires and tells the enemy what they are up against , thus ruining the element of surprise .

Preferably in dark places , its where my clan will feel more safe . Abandoned castles and ruins are the best places to find Zapherim . My clan lives in groups , so if you find one , 10 others wont be far behind .

Except for the vanishing of pupils in elder Vampires true(Vamperic) form , there will be no other physical changes in appearance . My clans evolution would mean increases in strength , speed , dark magic etc .

Me and my clan beleive in total domination , thus we do not act friendly with other Vampires . We tear them limb from limb and keep their heads as trophies ;) . We will go to any limits to over power our enemies , either by brains or brawls or both .

Humans are considered to be lowly beings in our society . They are far behind , both in themselves , and in their inventions . Even so they have been known to decieve and thus we keep track on them . This is what we use our transform abilities for . To dwell in their cities and to learn more about them , to make sure they are in check , and to get our meals . We do not hunt the humans in excess , we manage them , we know they are necessary resourses and we wouldent want to lose them . As for our food , we like to have Fresh young human blood purified by adding our secret formula . It is a very rich drink and high in energy .

You wont know you have met one when you do ,thanks to our transform ability . As far as I can tell , there is 90 % possibility that your husband/wife is one of us . ;)

Apocrypha Roxy
4th Oct 2002, 01:36
The Apocryphahim - The Hidden. Aptly Titled.

Since their leader is a Dhampir - a half vampire/ half human, they likewise would have all of the strengths of vampires, with none of the weaknesses. Being also that their leader is a Succubus (a female demon), they have magical properties more associated with demons than vampires. As such, they would look like humans, save for the fangs, which are small when they are retracted but extend into 2 inch blades of razorsharp tooth. Height would be normal, and they would have dark hair, a medium to fair complexion, and storm-grey eyes. They are built lithe but extremely strong. And they always wear black - Obsidian is their revered stone for weaponry: sharp, strong, and easily hidden. They also possess a black pair of wings that can be cloaked in invisibility so that they are not seen by other creatures - when the wings are cloaked, there are 2 black tatoos where the wingbones meet the spine.

Apocryphahim are a hybrid race of demon, vampire, and human. Thus, they possess many strengths, including magical. They can shift planes and dimensions, freeze time, possess dark gifts such as Shadow: the ability to blend into darkness and go virtually unseen (think Thief), Constrict: the cruel but effective method of suffocating an opponent using magic, Firewall Spell: A ring of hell flames extend outward and immolate anything in the area for as long as the spell lasts, etc. They also have something called BloodLust, which evolves into BloodCraze when in battle. They have quick tempers, and quicker reflexes. They heal super-quickly from wounds inflicted; unless they are the uber-fatal type. They are also very, very fast, which makes them formidable and lethal on the battleground. They are trained to be efficient and quick, and serve well as assassins...

Since they are only Dhampirs, they are not absolutely Immortal - they can be killed, if they are injured enough. They can, however, go in water, and can withstand fire for a brief amount of time (being immolated still doesn't tickle...)

Apocryphahim can thrive in any environment, but most prefer the comfort of shadows and dark corners when relaxing. Especially with a book.

Again, because of their mixed bloodline, they do not exist like other vampires and thus do not devolve. They don't exactly evolve, either. Rather, they grow into their powers which are distinct to each Apocryphahim, but are shared slightly by all.

The Apocryphahim, being a quiet, hidden Race, do not associate much with other clans, but do so diplomatically. Preferring to keep to themselves, they often act as mediator between the issues of 2 disgruntled clans. However, Apocryphahim are trained to be skillful warriors, and don't play nicely when they deem you an insult to their intelligence. Sort of like a Spartan/Athenian race, you could say.

It all depends really on the Apocryphahim themself. They can feed on blood if they choose to, but they can also feed just as well on human sustinance (mmm... cheese...). The race tends to have a vicious streak in it that pops up from time to time, so when Apocrypha Roxy's in the mood for Fillet Mignon a la Meridian, watch out!

Blood is a key part of Apocryphahim rituals - from marriages to births to deaths & everything in between. There are specific Obsidian blades for each ritual, which may include wrist-slitting (marriage), blood-letting (death), cutting in general celebrations, etc.
Yes, my clan is very wierd...
The Apocryphahim are honor-bound, true to their word, and bluntly put. They may speak in tongues when you talk to them, but they tell the truth all the same - it's up to you to decipher the meaning.
DO NOT piss my clansmen off, you will regret it, they'll probably use a fire wall spell on you and then you'll wonder why you smell like a well done steak.
They are seductive, intelligent creatures, cloaked in mystery. You really won't understand the inner workings of their mind. Never. They don't, either. It's a complex race. Some need psych meds. Badly.
Lastly, about the BloodLust/BloodCraze feature: In battle, when an Apocryphahim feeds on the blood of its enemies, it's power grows and becomes BloodLust - an increase in strength, stamina, and thirst. Should this power grow beyond a certain point, it becomes BloodCraze - picture a very thirsty, very pissed off vampire warrior. Scary.

So be nice to Apocryphahim, or we'll be howling for your sanguine. :D

Rook
5th Oct 2002, 06:10
Thank you for the very interesting responses. I might just have a little project in the works based on this topic...

I'll likely be adding more questions to this...

http://www.imagemagician.com/images/rook/Smileys/vorsmfin.gif

Rook
6th Oct 2002, 06:39
More questions...

What would your clan color or colors be? (For some, this question need not even be asked.;))
Any further specifics on the manner of dress most common to your clan (if you haven't already mentioned it)? Do they most often wear armor, robes, ordinary human clothes, etc.? Can you describe any specifics of their dress?

Detailed descriptions of things like dress type are always good. Otherwise I might just have to take a wild guess at what they look like...:D :p

Umah Bloodomen
6th Oct 2002, 07:01
Hey, check out my clan's symbol. :p

http://www20.brinkster.com/umahbloodomen/clansymbol.txt

Hmm, now we are getting into specifics. My clan would wear rogue-ish outfits, made of dark leather (almost black). The seasoned sorcerers would be issued lavish robes made of the finest silk. (Used for ceremonial purposes only). It is not uncommon to view members of my clan wearing dark hooded cloaks to cover their wings, although they don't usually wear the hoods until dusk.

My clan army would be outfitted in armor similar in style to that of wraith armor, each bearing the symbol of my clan upon the chestplate.

Power reaver
6th Oct 2002, 08:51
Well I have already mentioned that my clan will wear Animeish robes and other royal type chlothes , although they wont be too overdone as my clan will need freedom so that they can fight . There will be no real color code for the chlothes except that the leader Zapher (me) will wear only black with strands of gold (like buttons and such) .

Some more details about my clan : My clan is special , because they were made by the Darkest force living in Nosgoth , as such even though my clan members are very powerful , most of them are of equal power . The Dark Force made a kind of system , to find out the strongest fighter in the clan so that he could become the leader . The person who is to become the leader has White hair and shows incredible progress in very little time .

The sign that pops up from their body resembles those of "Fuushigi Yuugi" .

Heres a gif just wait for the pic with the guy to get a red glow on his head (http://members.fortunecity.com/angel01/images/FushigiYuugi/AnimatedGifs/memories.gif)

Heres another gif (http://members.fortunecity.com/angel01/fy_realchiriko.gif)

So my sign would be Z with a few dots and dashes here in there and would show up like that .

Thats about it for now .

dago
6th Oct 2002, 09:46
What would they be called
Dagoniun... (aka The Vampires of Destruction)

How might they look.
We are tall(+-6ft 4), we are extremely muscular, particulary in our legs, shoulders and arms. We have long bat like ears, and large(but evil looking) eyes. Our eyes have a red cover, that we can raise or lower. We always have black hair, and long razor-sharp nails. Our fingers are thick and strong, our hands are big, and are one of our primary weapons. We have incredibly hard feet, and large mouths, with large fangs protruding from the upper and lower jaw.

What will their strenghts be?
We are incredibly fast and agile(the fastest of all vampires infact), we have awesome hearing, sight, and smell. We use our claws as deadly effective weapons, our nails are so sharp and strong that we can rip anything to pieces. Our fingers are also strong, so they wont get damaged by stabbing something hard. We are masters of the dark, and can detect any presence from a great distance. Our eye covers let us see bodily heat(no matter how small), we have an eerie sense that lets us know if a being is near. Our large legs allow us to jump high, and run extremely fast over huge distances. Our upper body strenght lets us carry encredibly heavy objects. We have a deadly swipe with our claw, it often lifts the enemy off their feet, to their doom. We also have super a hard exoskeleton, and no endoskeleton, which gives us great flexability...

What weakness might they have.
We are harmed greatly by sunlight, and water. We are killed if impailed by any wood, or metals. That is if it can pierce us...

What kind of environment do we live in?
We are nocturnal for the most part, we live in cave's near to human cities. But we prefer to live in "darkened cities" that we take over, and then shut our houses of from the sun. We can be found roaming plains at night, so beware...

What effect does evolution/de-evolution have on our appearance and abilities?
Fledglings have a light complection, a thin, soft exoskeleton, and no extra eye covers. As we evolve our exoskeleton hardens greatly, and turns black, our eye covers appear, and give us greater vision, the move evolved we are. Muscles develop greatly during and soon after evolution. An elder Dagoniun, posseses our greatest asset, if we are killed, we come back to life, but we de-evolve 2 stages.

How do we associate with other vampires?
We are not violent towards our brothers, we will defend if need be, but we will never enniciate[sp?]the attack. This is not true for other races, we will devour any demons or any other non vampiric race.

How do we associate with humans?
They are our food, and we play with our food. We cut them to pieces and devour them piece by piece. We drink their blood, and kill their children...They are met a pathetic races, and we will kill them all!

What else should you know, incase you ever meet one of us?
We hunt in packs, we are no scared to use our powers, and we are dark at heart, we are the ultimate fighting, hunting, killing machines, so don't start a fight with us...You WILL regret it...

What will our clan colours be?
BLACK

Manner of dress?
We are clad in black war robes, they rap around us, keep us warm, and conseal our exoskeleton. When we are pissed, we take off our robes, and go down onto all fours, we get superior speed, strenght and jumping abilities from this manouver. So if ever you see red glowing eyes...be warned, you are stairing death in the eye...

Ilidian Stormrage
8th Oct 2002, 05:32
What would they be called: Insanism
How might they look:Take my sig and add fangs
Strengths would be the ability to morph into a winged demon at will
Weaknesses? we dont need no stinking weakness mein
They would inhabit the world of Morrowind (Elder scrolls 3 for those who have not played it yet

NO evolutionary defects

The interaction between my race and others would be first astonishment from the others and then it would be fear at my vampires Morphed state

Humans are cattle...nothing more

They are good humored race, slightly on the insane and ill tempered side at times though.

NoobSaibot
8th Oct 2002, 08:10
Just as in the MK biography, I would be the leader of the Brothers of the Shadows clan.

We would have the power of controling mist as in the game, and a phasing/teliport power.

We would be resistant to lite, but very vulunerable to waters touch. Essentually me and Rahab could destoy each other prity quickly.

This clan symbol already exisits. Just look at the first symbol of my Sig. you should recognize the other two though.

Rook
13th Oct 2002, 02:06
First of all, Dago, you truly frighten me...;) :p :D

Secondly, thanks for the further replies. I'm not quite certain how the little project I'm working on is going to progress at this point (I do know that, if it does, it'll be pretty slow, coz I am rather busy with other work at present), but the responses are quite interesting...

Any and all further information you can provide regarding your clans is welcome... As always, SPECIFICS ARE A GOOD THING! I hate guessing. ;)

And anybody who doesn't tell me what their clan color(s) are is gonna have to live with baby pink and aqua. :p

Have a nice day.

http://www.imagemagician.com/images/rook/Smileys/razsmfin.gif

Power reaver
13th Oct 2002, 04:13
And anybody who doesn't tell me what their clan color(s) are is gonna have to live with baby pink and aqua.

YUCK ! BLACK , BLACK , I tell you .

Didnt i mention that already . OH well , never wanna take that risk .
:rolleyes:

Rook
13th Oct 2002, 04:41
Ooohh, now I'm gonna make your clan banner pink just for the wicked fun of it, Power Reaver! http://smilies.uniquehardware.co.uk/contrib/aahmed/tongue.gif

Kidding.:p

One thing, though... If you have a clan symbol, black on black would make it rather difficult to see, wouldn't it? ;) http://smilies.uniquehardware.co.uk/otn/evil/bgfrown.gif

http://www.imagemagician.com/images/rook/Smileys/elsmfin.gif

Power reaver
13th Oct 2002, 04:47
How about black banner with red writing ????

Oh yeah and the symbol is Z ...With a few slashes and dots here and there !!

**Grins and imagines about his clan**:D

DMK_Uriel
18th Oct 2002, 23:34
i got come more often to the forum....

Urielim :p
ever saw Uriel from quake 3 arena?
?strenghts....imune to fire, immolate and an incredible strength
extremelly weak in contact to water...even rain could kill them...
hell?
evolve?nahhh
peacefull?no way....pillar of conflict forever
i'd say "kill 'em all"
pray....
What will our clan colours be?
exactly this one
Manner of dress?
once again....check the Uriel skin of quake3arena

(btw sorry for my bad english....):D

dago
20th Oct 2002, 19:56
First of all, Dago, you truly frighten me...;) :p :D

kewl!

what did i do 2 scare u?

Rook
20th Oct 2002, 22:26
Originally posted by dago

kewl!

what did i do 2 scare u?

http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/traurig/traurig030.gifOh, I dunno. Between your description of your clan and your suggestion a few days ago in the OT forum that LoK might get more fans if either of the main characters had breasts like Lara, I was just starting to wonder about you... ;) :p :D

Uriel: Sounds a bit like my clan, as far as their strengths and weaknesses go anyway. Not sure about the Quake 3 reference, though. Guess I'll have to look into it and see what Uriel really looks like. Thanks for another cool clan!http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/cool/cool001.gif

Further clan descriptions are more than welcome... ***hint, hint ***;) :p

DMK_Uriel
22nd Oct 2002, 21:27
what about a clan quote or dictate or whatever....?:D

necropotence
23rd Oct 2002, 06:28
What would they be called? Necroim
How might they look? Black skin like obsidion and a cross between a scorpion and a bat. Any particularly distinguishing features? Yep! Pinchers and legs like a scorpion with big bat wings.
What would their strengths be? Durability skin as strong as steel. Very quick reflex'es on ground and in flight.
What weaknesses might they have? Sunlight +Water
What kind of environment would they live in? Catacombs old tombs, and they would carve the insides like an egyptian pharohs tomb.
What effect would evolution/devolution have on their appearance and abilities? Or would they be like the Ancients and not evolve/devolve at all? Evolve into the form I described then just get stronger.
How would they associate with other vampires? Peacefully or not? Nonaggressive towards other vamps but raely see them.
How might they interact with humans? Would they have reservations about killing humans for blood, or would they tear through them like lunch meat? Sheep mere sheep!
What else should we know about them, in case we might ever meet one? say something interesting they highly value knowledge, if they feel you can provide some they won't eat you.
Colors? Black and red.
Clan symbol? scorpion shaped like the scorpio constilation.

Rook
23rd Oct 2002, 08:56
Sounds like a cool clan, Necro. Thanks for the info. :cool:

Originally posted by DMK_Uriel
what about a clan quote or dictate or whatever....?:D

Sure! So what would yours be, Uriel? :D

Fear the ugly Ariel smiley... http://www.imagemagician.com/images/rook/Smileys/arismfin.gif

:D

DMK_Uriel
23rd Oct 2002, 12:24
Our Souls Are Empowered By The Flames Within Us :D:D

and...
which would be the quote of your clan..?

chuffy
23rd Oct 2002, 20:00

Chuffium

human looking. fangs of course, and eyes like that of a cat

their would be huge mental abilitys telekinisis, telekenitics,pyrokenitics that sort of thing.

everyone has weaknesses. but the Chuffium's have yet to be found

the environment would be a place that is like england in autumn lots of rain and not hot. perfect weather.

no huge evolvements but with time thier mental abilitys would become so powerful they would go unchallenged by anyone

as thier wisdom would be unmatched. they would realised the pointlessness of war andwould become peaceful.

humans would resect the Chuffium as much as the other vampires and would donate blood (no death) to the younger Chuffium to live. the older the vampire the less the need blood to live. until the don't need the blood at all.

as not many people meet the right mental conditions that the Chuffium leader would give huge powers to so meeting a Chuffium would be a great wonder. and meeting Chuffy, the leader, would even less likey. as he travels in disgiuse to ferther understand the meaning of existance.

something like that ;)

chuffy

chuffy
23rd Oct 2002, 20:08
what about a clan quote or dictate or whatever....?

ummmmmmmmmm...

your goals should be aimed high. for there is no other way.

chuffy

dago
26th Oct 2002, 14:55

http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/traurig/traurig030.gifOh, I dunno. Between your description of your clan and your suggestion a few days ago in the OT forum that LoK might get more fans if either of the main characters had breasts like Lara, I was just starting to wonder about you... ;) :p :D

heehee...not many people said anything about that!!!

u should read these few paragraphs i wrote for my novel...it's only gona happen much later...but it is really hectic stuff...kinda freaky actually...

Rook
27th Oct 2002, 00:52
and...
which would be the quote of your clan..?

I haven't quite decided, yet. But then, I'm still ironing out a lot of the details of my clan. I've sort of got two different ideas at play right now, and I can't decide which one I prefer. Plus, the sketches are giving me a bit of trouble since I prefer to work from models, and the only model I could find for this was...well...me... I hate drawing myself...

(Yeah, you try using a line like, "Can I take a picture of you? I want to draw you as a vampire." and just see how many people don't look at you like you're freakin' nutz!) http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/aetsch/aetsch023.gif

Thanks for another cool clan, Chuffy!!http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/cool/cool013.gif

And yes, Dago, I noticed. That made me laugh. Sadly, it seems it's almost true...LOL :D

http://www.imagemagician.com/images/rook/Smileys/elsmfin.gif

DMK_Uriel
29th Oct 2002, 20:39
did i missed something or....
you Rook, still didn't show your clan to the world?:D
P.S. - sorry if there's any mistake :p

Power reaver
30th Oct 2002, 10:35
The Quote :

"MUHAHAHAHAH !!!!! Whats the matter Punk ? Havent you seen a Vampire transform before ?"

Rook
30th Oct 2002, 11:10
did i missed something or....
you Rook, still didn't show your clan to the world?:D
P.S. - sorry if there's any mistake

Shhhh...My clan is a secret.;) :p

Actually, I'm still trying to iron out some of the details of my clan, so I haven't posted the description just yet. :)

Originally posted by Power reaver
The Quote :

"MUHAHAHAHAH !!!!! Whats the matter Punk ? Havent you seen a Vampire transform before ?"

You frighten me, Power Reaver... http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/sprachlos/sprachlos040.gif :D

Apocrypha Roxy
30th Oct 2002, 21:40
Ok, I'm gonna get really morbid here, now, but anyway:

Apocryphahim War Quote:

Flusor Sanguinis! Fiat Justitia, Et Pereat Mundus! Fiat Justitia, Et Ruant Coeli!

(the above means Bled To Death! Let Justice be done, though the world perish! Let Justice be done, though the heavens fall!

And now, to be more morbid, the death chant would be:

The Last Rites/Exorcism/Funeral Mass quote of Latin that George says in "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?", the 3rd act. It goes something like this:

Absolve, Domine, animas omnium fidelium defunctorum ab omni vinculo delictorum.
Et gratia tua illis succurrente, mereantur evadere judicium ultionis.
Et lucis aeternae beatitudine perfrui.
In Paradisum deducant te Angeli.
In memoria aeterna erit justus: ab auditione mala non timebit, ominus vobiscum.
Libera me, Domine, de morte aeterna, in die illa tremenda: Quando caeli movendi sunt et terra: Dum veneris judicare saeculum per ignem.
Tremens factus sum ego, et timeo, dum discussio venerit, atque ventura ira.
Quando caeli movendi sunt et terra.
Dies illa, dies irae, caamitatis et miseriae; dies magna et amara valde.
Dum veneris judicare saeculum per ignem.
Requiem aeternam dona eis.
Domine: et lux perptua luceat eis.
Libera me Domine de morte aerterna in die illa tremenda: quando caeli mo vendi sunt et terra: Dum veneris judicare saeculum per igne.
Kyrie, eleison.
Christe, eleiso.
Kyrie, eleison.
Requiescat in pace.
Requiem aeternam dona eis, Domine.
Et lux perpetua luceat eis.

And, as if you couldn't guess, my clan color is black. With gold.

I also have a clan symbol... I might have to dig it up...

Power reaver
31st Oct 2002, 05:08
You frighten me, Power Reaver...

HAHA , you havent seen nuttin yet ! ;)

DMK_Uriel
31st Oct 2002, 12:15
i found a new quote for my clan..... :p
With hell in my eyes and with death in my veins, The end is closing in, Feeding on the minds of man, and from their souls within....

or simply...Burn,Baby

Power reaver
31st Oct 2002, 18:06
Personally , I like "Burn , baby , burn" better . :D

Rook
31st Oct 2002, 22:33
Originally posted by Power reaver
HAHA , you havent seen nuttin yet ! ;)

Actually, I think, in light of new information, Roxy scares me just a liiiittle bit more. But you're still pretty scarey, PR! :D

i found a new quote for my clan..... :p
With hell in my eyes and with death in my veins, The end is closing in, Feeding on the minds of man, and from their souls within....

Cool one, Uriel!

or simply...Burn,Baby

Oooohh, I can just see using that as the caption for your clan pic... http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/lachen/lachen002.gif

dago
3rd Nov 2002, 09:03

Actually, I think, in light of new information, Roxy scares me just a liiiittle bit more. But you're still pretty scarey, PR! :D

what about me:( :rolleyes: :p :p

Roxy...what exactly did all of that mean???

Rook
3rd Nov 2002, 09:22
Yes, you are still a frightening presence here, Dago. You just have a little competition from PR and Roxy now. :D

***mental image of Kain with Lara breasts comes to mind*** :eek: ***cold shiver***

It's all your fault, Dago! :mad: ;) :p

dago
3rd Nov 2002, 09:55
:mad: :p

i get that a lot...

have u read my book yet??? that should scare u a bit...

Rook
3rd Nov 2002, 09:58
Just started to a couple of days ago. Haven't got very far yet, though. :o :)

dago
3rd Nov 2002, 12:10
feel free to tell me what you think...

im gona go write some more now...thanx for the little bit of inspiration that i needed!

Fenrir
3rd Nov 2002, 23:17
What would they be called? Fenrialihm.

How might they look? Any particularly distinguishing features? Tall and thin, dark, long arms.

What would their strengths be? Very strong, excellent hearing, peaceful creatures.

What weaknesses might they have? Bad sight, too large to sneak around, and weakness to sound.

What kind of environment would they live in? Somewhere cold and near water.

What effect would evolution/devolution have on their appearance and abilities? Or would they be like the Ancients and not evolve/devolve at all? My clan would evolve/devolve to have great ears, kinda like Turel. They would also grow extra long arms.

How would they associate with other vampires? Peacefully or not? Normally peacefully, but keeping a bit to themselves. Always watching and complaining about the other clans :D

How might they interact with humans? Would they have reservations about killing humans for blood, or would they tear through them like lunch meat? They would think of their curse with sadness, and feast only as much as they need to live.

What else should we know about them, in case we might ever meet one? They are friendly chaps. Just dont argue with them about politics or religion or you will be stuck in an arguement for a long time :D

What would your clan color or colors be? (For some, this question need not even be asked.) Black.

Any further specifics on the manner of dress most common to your clan (if you haven't already mentioned it)? Do they most often wear armor, robes, ordinary human clothes, etc.? Can you describe any specifics of their dress? They wear large black robes with minimal armor. They have to be thick though, it gets pretty cold in northern Nosgoth. :)

Apocrypha Roxy
4th Nov 2002, 01:04
Originally posted by dago
Roxy...what exactly did all of that mean???

If you've ever attended a last rites ceremony, a funeral, or something else somber and religious, you'd recognize it as one of those. When people die, they make prayers and whatnot for the dead person's peaceful journey into Heaven/Nirvana (hopefully if they've been good).

The large bloc of text I wrote above is a Latin exorcism/death rite, which was featured in the final chapter of "Whose Afraid of Virginia Woolf?" - a really good play, pick it up and check it out - it's funny, shocking, and enjoyable. Most people say 'Aww, I don't wanna read about Virginia Woolf!' but that's just the title, and Edward Albee's way of doing things.

And the 3 latin phrases above that, I gave the meaning to in English - I just happened to know what they mean.

Latin is cool. Dead, but cool. Just like Raziel. :D
-------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Fenrir
My clan would evolve/devolve to have great ears, kinda like Turel.

You mean you've seen Turel evolved? :D Show me! Show me! :p

Apocrypha Roxy
4th Nov 2002, 01:09
http://www.pagerealm.com/apocrypharox/apocryphimcopy.jpg

And this is the scaaaaaaaary clan symbol... ooooh.... nevermind... :rolleyes:

I think everyone's clan symbol includes Black... mine has bronzed-gold too. I have a page in the works, featuring all my clan stuff. I'll post it when its done...

:)

Power reaver
4th Nov 2002, 09:11
WOOOHOOO , ROCKIN !!!

I am the creator of an almighty Clan .......

All Hail Rook , Roxy , Dago and me !!!! :D

Rook
4th Nov 2002, 09:22
You got that right, PR!http://www.smilies.nl/iconss/icontup.gif ;) http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/lachen/lachen002.gif

Can't wait to see your page, Roxy! http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/cool/cool001.gif

Fenrir
4th Nov 2002, 14:10
Riovanes: Yeah, I have seen him evolved. He is in the Soul Reaver manual. There is a picture of him on Lost Worlds, I'll link it: http://www.thelostworlds.net/Images/Turel2.JPG

Apocrypha Roxy
5th Nov 2002, 02:17
Hot Diggidy Dog!

'At is one fine lookin, sessy biznatch!

I'll take 3! :D

Seriously, if you've been to FF.net's LoK section, the girls are having a Bachelors of Nosgoth auctioning. They're fighting over Rahab and Melchiah was carried off by his bidder - and liked it! I don't even have to start on Raziel... but the girls are wild about Mr. Floppy Ears over here (and I don't mean Vorador).

That reminds me. I need to stop over there with KoolKat to remind the ladies that Raziel is indeed married. To us. Dig through the archives and look for the "What mythological character are you?" thread in the Community chat - you'll find our little cat fight and everything. Things turned out for the better, of course.

And because the two of us are civil and love sharing so much, we have a bargain to make with Demon Hunter Anamae (the authoress of the auction). I won't post it here, but if you check the reviews, you'll see it. Let's see what she says.. ;)

Serul
6th Nov 2002, 10:24
A little backstory...

Originaly being Vampires. Some of us discovered and experimented with dark
magicks that originated from the Demon Planes. Curious as we were we
continued our studies of these Magicks, oblivious to the fact that they
started to change us, drastically. And still, we wanted to learn more.
Fearing that we would hurt our Vampire kin we left.

Years past... and when we found out that our Vampire Brethren were at war
with the Hylden, we offered our knowledge so it might aid our Brethren in
battle. Then it happened, when we thought we were winning the Hylden
surprised us with something that we did not expected... Performing a ritual
unknown even to us, the Hylden brought down this vile curse, the Blood Curse
upon us. How dare they! What gave them the right to take us from the light
into the darkness... And in our rage we unleashed one of our spells that we
thought we would never found the need to use. We would oblitorate them...
But something went wrong. We made some miscalculations and that resulted in
transporting the Hylden and most of us to be sent to the Demon Plane... of
all places. There greatly outnumbered by the remaining Hylden, we went into
hiding...

Still infected with the Blood Curse we had to feed on the demons, since
there was nothing else to feed on other then the Hylden, whom we hated so
much that we could not stand the taste of there blood in our mouths.
In time the demon blood started to have a perculiar effect on us, we started
to change, and after a while our physical form was nothing close to our
original. We had lost our wings and our skin colour had darkened to a shade
of blue that had a slight tint of purple in it. Furthermore most of our skin
was covered with rock/bone-like armor that hardened our bodies protecting the
most sensative areas, double jointed legs. And our eyes started to glow gold
like the sun, something we would never see again on this plane of perpetual
darkness.

Thinking we would be strong enough to destroy all the Hylden we started to
seek them out, only to find that most of them had already escaped to our
home dimension. There we fought our way through and only the strongest made
it out... shortly after, the gate was closed taking the Hylden with it
excpet for us, how we do not know.
Since there were no more Hylden around we searched in secret for our old
homes, only to find them in ruin and no sign of our brethren...

Detailed info

Name: none

Looks: We had lost our wings and our skin colour had darkened to a shade
of blue that had a slight tint of purple in it. Furthermore most of our skin
was covered with rock/bone-like armor that hardened our bodies protecting the
most sensative areas, double jointed legs. And our eyes started to glow gold
like the sun. (see picture (http://www.serul-concepts.com/pages/gallery/imgs/sketch03.jpg) for some referance)

Strengths: fast ground movement, able to climb the steapest cliffs, very strong.

Weaknesses: Sun light is blinding and burning (due to millenia of living in darkness).

Enviro: Scattered throughout Nosgoth, but prefer dark and rocky locations.

Evo/Devo: practically stopped, since we had to start feeding on the humans.

Association: We are loners and we like to keep it that way.

Interaction with humans: They are food.

Encounter?: You won't... at least you'll never know what hit you.

Clan colours: none

Manner of Dress: rock/bone-like armor.

DMK_Uriel
6th Nov 2002, 11:48
is it me or that concept looks like a mix between Kain and Turel?
(P.S. - Sorry if there's any mistake)

N0V4
7th Nov 2002, 12:52
Turel ok.
Kain not in my eyes.

DMK_Uriel
7th Nov 2002, 13:25
then look to the ears...

Evelin The Winged
10th Nov 2002, 14:02

Evelim

They have white eyes, blue skin, the usual cloven hands stuff…they have wings that are both bat-like and bird like(sometimes have armor) their ears are bat-like and also elf-like(just sorta both, ya know). The ancient ones have tails.

They can turn invisible at night, very hard to kill, quick, and they use ice and fire spells.

Imps. They scare us to death. And we worry too much. And fresh water just hurt’s like hell. At least until you get to be 4,000. But that’s a big number and every once in a
while you might find something big and black walking around.

Near lakes(not fresh water), volcanoes, the mountains, underworld…Those kind of places.

What effect would evolution/devolution have on their appearance and abilities? Or
would they be like the Ancients and not evolve/devolve at all?

Over time, if they got to 5,000 yrs. they would grow tails. Not exactly evolution, but they never devolve either. That is all.

Their pretty friendly, but if it’s an enemy they’d just tear them apart on sight. Doesn’t everyone?

How might they interact with humans? Would they have reservations about killing
humans for blood, or would they tear through them like lunch meat?

The little ones like to kill them for fun. The older ones just leave them alone.

If it’s a kid, run, and if it’s an adult, you should be able to get along fine. Just don’t mention their tails.

Almiras_silverwolf
10th Nov 2002, 16:24
Q) What would they be called?

- The Almirim.

Q) How might they look? Any particularly distinguishing features?

- Though they usually prefer to be in their werewolf guise as in this state they are faster, stronger and apear more threatening. There werewolf guise stands on two legs (about 5ft 7 tall) but runs on all four. Their fur colour varies because it points them out as either one of the following:

Dark grey: Young/newley fledged.

Light grey: Experianced youth.

Silver: Adult.

White: Elder.

White & ash blonde: Alpha.

They are very wolf-like in apearance, but they do have a vampiric form that allows them to walk amongst other clans undetected. Their eyes are usually yellow, grey or light blue. They have padded hands and feet. Their ears are allways more lupine like in both vampire and werewolf form. In werewolf form they also have long bushy tails for balence. Their strengths are agility, stamina, stealth, acute hearing/vision and intuition.

Q) What weaknesses might they have?

- They hate blinding lights, but will walk around in the day if nessasary. Their main weakness is elemental magiks.

Q) What kind of environment would they live in?

- Cold, snowy and/or icy climates. Mostly prefering to live in abandoned building or places or rest.

Q) What effect would evolution/devolution have on their appearance and abilities? Or would they be like the Ancients and not evolve/devolve at all?

- They wouldny evolve, the worst thing to happen would be if a young Almirim were to join another clan. In which case they would de-evolve into a more "beast-like" state, unable to walk on two legs any more or shift into a humanoid fom. Like this, another clan usually uses a de-evolved Almirim as a "guard-dog".

Q) How would they associate with other vampires? Peacefully or not?

- Almirim feel threatened if they confrount another clan or creature when they are alone. The most likely thing a younger Almirim would do when confrounting a vampire is to either retreat or attack. Older or elder Almirim are most likely to communicate, asking if the vampire in question is foe or not.

Q) How might they interact with humans? Would they have reservations about killing humans for blood, or would they tear through them like lunch meat?

- Almirim dislike human in general. They will attack a human if they wander too far into the Almirim territory. The Almirim can feed on either flesh or blood, so a hungry clan member would not think twice about tearing a human to shreads for food.

Q) What else should we know about them, in case we might ever meet one?

- The clan are a force to be reconed with, but they are not foolish creatures that are ruled by instinct. They are very intelligent and are independant individuals, only coming together into a pack for hunting purposes. The younger clan members tend to stick together in small packs of 2 - 6. Whereas older members prefer their own company.

Hash'ak'gik
4th Jan 2003, 22:46
The Morkarian.(Their sire is Morkar, a lost Lt. of Kains empire)

Paper white skin, coal blach hair, blue eyes, human looking except with very long talons. To humans they apear perfect and beautiful, though this is more due to their aura that befuddles mortal senses and even weak-minded vampires.

Very powerfull. They each train for 100 years to perfect their skills in all areas of combat.

Very few in number, about 150 or so.

The Northen wastes to test their skills even more agansit the mutant who dwell there.

They evolve to become stronger, faster, better senses, and and as they grow older, they will often lapse into a beserk state where they will attempt to kill as many humans as possible before they emerge from the frenzy.They must temper this rage with iron training.

They welcome a chance to test their skills in wars agansit humans or other vampires. During their journeys as fledglings they may take temporary rest in other clan terraories when the hand of hospitality is offered.

They beleive that all humans, apart from vampire worshippers and ones they take for fledglings must be exterminated, and will go out of their way to kill them.

They are immune to pain and are beserk, good luck!

Plink
5th Jan 2003, 12:46

Only one vampire! Her name is Wraith, real name Deus (yes, I know what that means)! Kain’s youngest, and quite possibly most suicidally cheerful fledgling!

She’s not very tall, has short white hair, and left eye gold, and right eye silver. Very pale skin, not exactly white, the usual cloven paws. Pointed ears, but fairly human. Those ears can twitch depending on her mood. May earn wings in the future, should the theories about her work…

Wraith, while childlike, can withstand a cloudy day (but complain of a headache) and a light shower. Wraith is almost capable of harnessing the elemental energy of Nosgoth, provided she concentrates more in her lessons…oh yes, and she could be the only one in Nosgoth to be able to knock Kain down to size. Something about a lady’s bourgeoisie and a bottle of ginger beer…
Wraith is also very down to earth for all her seemingly dreamlike qualities. This strength has kept her alive in her travels here and there around Nosgoth, and seeing her at a local tavern with the children is quite normal. Where else would she hear clean stories? Certainly not from her father!

Deep water, blinding sunlight. Deep snow. Shiny things. Large pointy objects being pointed at her. Usually goes running to Daddy Dearest to hide.

Mostly in the mountain retreat of Kain’s. Or staying over at her older brother, Turel's place.

Wraith can devolve. The little switch inside her that flips from decent to Oh my god what the hell is that?! can be flicked, and very hard. To do so would result in a four-legged wolflike beastie with massive fangs, a number of large bony protrusions down her spine and across her shoulders and an insaitiable bloodlust. Until, of course, someone bashes the living daylights out of her, or calms her down. This has happened once or twice. Something about inner demons of Kains, no one's sure. This is a very rare state, and can be fought back. Wraith's usually very weak afterwards.

Peaceful. Wraith tends to stay away from the other clans, since they see her as today’s special of the day. However, she will try to negotiate if caught a little too far from home.

Wraith feels pity for humans, and tends to charm them to death, weaving a spell of comfort around them. Because of her dislike of the task, her power hasn't actually grown that much.

Wraith is wary, but once you gain her confidence, she'll chat with you. Tends to be shy. But annoy her and you'll find yourself facing a younger, female Kain. As they say, blood is thicker...Ouch!

One last thing, Wraith, under the name Deus, was originally a Razielim who was executed in a little spat of killing by a number of Dumahim a few decades after Raziel was cast into the Abyss. Kain was passing by and noticed that the deed - killing her - wasn't actually completed. Somewhere between the spectral and physical realm she existed, and out of a moment of madness inspired pity, he ressurected her as his own, which he's now wondering if he really should have. This process, slow and painful, rendered the newly reborn Wraith as a creature of not only his creation (a vampire), but flesh and blood too, devoid of memory of the past. In a roundabout way, that is. The process took a few centuries...
Wraith can slip into Spectral in a way, if only for a few moments. Not going as deep as Raziel, she can still see people, and see movement, even if it is slow. Wraith tends not to use this power, as it is highly draining, but in a fight, it can be VERY entertaining...

Wraith is kept away from the action seeing as she's quite weak. But you can be very sure that's following the footsteps of the unlikely pair (Kain & Raziel) to make sure that if push comes to shove, she'll be there to back them up. Kain doesn't like to talk about her, seeing it as a bit of weakness on his part. He still loves her, if that's the right word. Just wishes she'd stay out of trouble...

What would your clan color or colors be? (For some, this question need not even be asked.)

Same as Kain. Though he is trying to coax her to get her own, she frequently steals his.

Any further specifics on the manner of dress most common to your clan (if you haven't already mentioned it)? Do they most often wear armor, robes, ordinary human clothes, etc.? Can you describe any specifics of their dress?

Wraith actually defers from the main clans in her own state of dress, normally exhasperating both her parent and her minder. Normally clad in a tunic of linen/calico, laced up at the front with long sleeves that cover her paws. It has a hood too, for some reason. Something about extra sun protection. The normal pants (black)that most vampires wear as well as the boots and gloves, apart from the moon and sun motif on either one. (Like her eyes, sun on the left, moon on the right, representing the physical realm, and the spectral realm). Will wear a dark cloak over it all to blend in with her surroundings.
Has a pendant that Turel gave her, a little piece of jade with a spiral carved into it on a chain of pewter (not silver, seeing as Vamps don't like silver) This might have something to do with the Pillars, but no one's too sure...

FireSnake
5th Jan 2003, 13:44
Unknown, the humans of Nosgoth rarely hear stories of them.
People telling tales of Them are considered as madmen.
Vampires rarely see them.
They are only called They.
They are not the sons of Kain. Nobody knows of their origin and a few beings even know that they exist.

Unknown, they are said to dress in black coats with hoods.
No other distinguishing features.
Their appearance is human-like.
No one has seen their legs though, the hood covers them.
They seem to float silently above the ground.
It is said they have two claws on both hands. Slashes have been found on animals and other victims, human and vampire alike.

Nobody has ever dared to confront them.
They have attacked humans and vampires alike.
Cattle and vampires are sucked dry of their life-blood.
Vampires' eyes are ripped out.
Vampires' skin is also completely torn off their skeleton.
Some bodyparts have also been taken with Them.
Human victims are never harmed. Physically... Their faces are pale and eyes like glass. It is said that They have separated their soul from their bodies, leaving the victims neither dead or alive. These victims never recover and humans burn the poor victims.
They are very stealthy. They are also said to possess the abilities to vanish in thin air.
Their primary weapon is their own mind. They can choak their victims to death using their telekinetic abilities.
It is also said that they use their abilities to rip the flesh off an adversary in a mere second.
Telepathic and telekinetic powers are their primary weapon.
Their appearance is questonable - they are like vampires for they drink blood, but they also remind other creatues.
They don't seem to use physical strength.

Completely unknown. None of Them has been harmed or killed or damaged.

They have been seen all throughout Nosgoth.

Unknown. It is said that they have no age for time doesn't mean nothing to them. They are not born, they were, always have been and always will be.

Hostile.

They are said not to require blood although they have the ability.
They kill for their own amusement but they certainly do not rush.
No one knows how They choose their victims.

Hope You don't meet Them.

Rook
5th Jan 2003, 22:26
What's with everyone wanting a completely invincible clan? Where's the fun in that? ;) :p

Kidding. There are some pretty cool clans going here. Thanks for the new additions.:D

Umah Bloodomen
5th Jan 2003, 22:43
Because they're fun. :p

Reminds me of childhood when we'd play tag and no one could be it because everything was safe or we were otherwise exempt from being "IT". :p

Reaver of Souls
5th Jan 2003, 23:03
Ah, those good old instant time outs just when you were about to get tagged. I miss those days...

Riovanes
6th Jan 2003, 02:07
The Rionim have been redesigned... Or perhaps I should say they have evolved...

The only thing you need to know about them is that they hate all other vampires with an extremity of derision not matched anywhere else in nature - mostly because they're like me - they think everyone other than themselves is a stupid, simpering boob with nothing of value to add to the genetic soup.

*chuckles* Someday, my attitude is going to get me killed. Of course, if I really thought EVERYONE was worthless, I wouldn't bother coming to this board... It's mostly just Office Max customers that need a sound thrashing.

BAH!!!

Anubis_Orr
6th Jan 2003, 02:12
Ahh, the psychological issues of the working class person continue to present themselves in a myriad of ways :p

Anubis_Orr
6th Jan 2003, 02:20
They must sense your "greatness" and are cowed by it, afraid that you'll use them as rungs on the ladder of success :p

[Edit] LOL stepping stones on a ladder :rolleyes:

Scathach
7th Jan 2003, 21:20
Okay, I have a clan!!! There's only a couple of dozen of members but hey, it's a Clan.

Well the three eldest members Nokomis, Scathach and Donovan were Razielim, but we call ourselves The Fianna these days. The female members of the clan are sometimes called Harpies, but that's really a clan in joke.

Like I said, we were originaly Razielim but we've sort of evoled past that. We have wing with an 11 ft wingspan. We have red eyes and tend to have black hair (except for out leader, Nokomis, she has white) We're slender, with pumatised (sp?) bones so we're really light, but we're incrediably strong. Our clawed hands our slenderer that usual, letting us find handholds easier when we have to climb. Our most unusual feature is our feet, rather than being clawed hoves, they're more like the claws of a bird of prey. Blood red, three claws, kinda scaly and very moveable, so we can grip the branches of a tree or something when we land.

We're powerful warriors, we delight in blood shed and battle. We can use the offensive dark gifts Fury, Beserk and Immolate as well as Mist Form and Shadow Form. We can use any form of weapon with ease but can use our claws to deadly effect. Our hearing, sight and sense of smell are highly advanced, even by vampire standards.

We're not all war, though, we have a talent with music and smithery (weapons, jewlery that sort of thing) and we tell stories and sing songs that the world have mostly forgotten.

We're weak against magic, as very few of us have developed in that area. That, and water hurts like hell. Oh, and we tend to be irrational with a tendancy to leap before we look. We can be a sarcastic little bunch and we like to settle our problems with our fists.

We like to hang around in the northern part of Nosgoth. Around Kain's mountain retreat. But anywere away from other vampires is fine. We like the wild.

We become stronger as we age, and the elders have talent in magic. We also become more wise as we age. We don't change much as we age. We become imune to fire and sunlight once we reach about 500. At about 3000 we gain a 'crown' of black (or white, in Nokomis' case) feathers on our head, like Kain's boney thing. But only three of our members Nokomis, Donovan and Scathach have reached that age.

PEACEFULLY!?!? We're all surpost to be dead!! If we see another vampire we have to kill them. Kain and Turel are the only ones who can see us and survive. Inside the Clan we're quite a close knit community, think Celtic tribes and that's basicaly it. You do what your good at and if you have any problems you come to the Clan leaders.

Eat 'em, scarifice 'em, make slaves out of 'em and perform interesting acts of tourture on 'em, humans are cattle.

Say your final goodbyes, as you're never going to be seen again. Unless the vampire wants a fleadgling, but your still never gonna be seen again.

What would your clan color or colors be?

Red and Gold

We tend to wear Clan armour (like the stuff in the begining FMV of Soul Reaver) the women wear Umah boobtube things under the shoulder armour. On our left shoulder we wear a red clan banner with the Razielim symbol and on our left we wear a gold banner with the Fianna symbol on it. Once I get my site up and running I'll probably stick up a picture of it.

Okay, was that enough for ya? I have yet to think of a clan moto but it'll probably be something about honour and blood.

KoolKat_EF
7th Jan 2003, 22:11
Kayleighim
Women are small, about 5ft to 5ft7inch and the men are as tall as 5ft7inches to 6ft. Their ears are fashioned similarly to that of the elves of the lord of the rings film. The females have long, silky dark or ash-blonde hair and the males have short or lt.raziel type, dark or ash-blonce hair. All have fangs like cats and have retractable claws that protrude from the backs of each hand and foot. They have a fine tail which can whip quite powerfully. All have either blue or dark brown eyes. Each has a rather large set of bat-like wings (not unlike lt.Raziels) that are extremely powerful.
Strengths are fire, water and psycic control. They can talk to each other telepathically and can sense human emotions and feelings. If cornered, they will use telepathic powers to crush the enemies mind, however it is rarely used as it drains their energy for a while. Their main attack tool is their claws which are filled with deadly venom and their jaws which can hurt.
Weaknesses are few, but they are weakest in sunlight and if without wings. Also weak against vampires who have stronger minds.
They live in warm, rainforest type climates, when these can't be found, they take to cliffs and hide in caves.
Can often evolve into huge, slender, panther type beasts with long, sharp ears and wings. This evolution is temporary and fades away. They evolve many times in a lifecycle depending on timing. Usually evolve if in a fight.
They usually associate well with other vampires and demons, as they are of friendly type demon.
Usually ignore them unless they are hungry. However, they usually hunt animals such as dear and large rabbits.
Like any cat, if you come across one, ignore it and it may pass. If it comes towards you stare it down and shout. They are quite cowardly unless in an evolved form in which the best plan of action is to run and hide.

Apocrypha Roxy
22nd Jan 2003, 02:42
Lots of references to our beloved Soul Reaver. :D

I like the bit about the shifting into panthers/large cats. That comes in very useful. Like when Kain is being mean to a certain pet punk monkey with caution spikes in my latest fanfic - which doesn't have a title, features a few forum members here (don't worry, I was nice!), and not much of a plot, but it's funny. At least it makes me laugh... and gives me an excuse not to pass math...

An innacurate quote, but, here it is:

Umah: Aww, Kain, he's so cute - you've got to love him!
Kain: Maim, perhaps. Love, no.
Punkmonkey: -quietly cries-
Kat: You take that back!
Kain: No! No takebacks!
Kat: NOW. -starts shifting-
Kain: Not gonna do it...
Kat: -growls-
Kain: Nope.
Kat: -hiss-
Kain: FINE FINE! I'm sorry! Just... change back!
Kat: -changes back- Was that so hard?
Kain: You have no idea...
Umah: Ah, the power of persuasion... :D

Cool stuff, guys!

willow
22nd Jan 2003, 06:07
Willoium

We'd never leave our caves do to extreme depression, we're all very frail and thin do to lack of feeding, but we really love tattoo’s and body piercings. We don't like other vampires very much and are extremely abrasive (verbally) when provoked, which gets our heads kicked in by the bigger brutish neanderthal vampires who could barely read…… we're known as the jacka$ses (among other things) of the vampire kingdom
We like to draw on the walls.

We'd die out in about 50 years... either due to suicide or just being weak.

warpsavant
22nd Jan 2003, 06:51
My clan would eat your clan. :p

Rook
22nd Jan 2003, 11:13
Originally posted by willow

We'd die out in about 50 years... either due to suicide or just being weak.
I stand corrected. It seems not every clan here is invincible... http://www.imagemagician.com/images/rook/survali/icon11.gif http://www.imagemagician.com/images/rook/survali/sadltblu.gif

the abyss
22nd Jan 2003, 15:46
Name: The Drahkirim

Strengths/abilities: extremely advanced telekenisis and pyrokenisis.

Weaknesses: Not as phsysically strong as other vamps. maybe water...depending on the level of the inividual(By that I mean if they are evolved enough they stop the water with their minds). They also create a feild of protection from the sun until they acquire a natural ressistance to it. At times fledglings are taken under the wing and protection of the elders, should they see potential in the fledgling.

Appearence/Abilities after fully evolved: They would no longer need to walk, for they would hover almost constantly. Long ears, somewhat like vorador's and turelim but more curved instead of angular. Muscle atrophy slightly apparent. The elders are both dark grey in color and are skilled in magic.

Interaction w/ other vamps: depends on the clan of the intruding vamp and their level of interest in another activity...if they get bored...barbeque.

Human Tastes: They would no longer need the blood of a human, however they do enjoy toying with them. Injured fledglings would however require feeding.

Enviroment: Wherever they wanna go.

If you meet one: If he doesn't look too involved in something else....run.

Attire: cloaks flowing around four feet under them. specifics depend on the individuals tastes other than the sigil.

Colors:Dark red, Black, and for the more advance members midnight blue.

(PS) I'll post a sketch of myself as Lt. as soon as i can host it somewhere.(includes sigil)(Lt. version of me based on SR1 opening intro. I, of course, will not devolve)

DarkWraith
23rd Jan 2003, 13:29
A short History.
We were old when Kain came into being. Older even than Vorador. We have existed among Mortals for and age. We saw the corruption of the pillars and laughed at the manipulations of the pitiful guardians. Fools. We our the keeps of Nosgoths History.. And now we sit and wait for the next move. The next thread in the tapestry of fate.

We are the Studinahim
As fledglings our bodies appear weak and helpless. The skin hanging from their bones we wrap our young ones in dark cloaks and hats. They have not yet reached the perfection that can only be received through age and their fragile bodies are weak under the suns light. We share our knowledge with those who ask and harm those who endanger it.
We merge with shadow and alter our form, at will no matter what age. The more evolved of us developed and immunity to sunlight early. We have the ability to manipulate objects with our minds. We are stronger than other vampires. And can read their aura’s not their thoughts but their intentions

Still we cannot bear the heat of Flames. Salt dissolves our bodies. Except for the father. There only around 20 of us as many fledglings die during their evolutionary state.

We Originate from the great library of Nosgoth. Hidden from mortal and immortal eyes. Deep within Nosgoth.

Our young are weaker than our older brethren. They appear deformed until they evolve into the higher more beautiful state of being that only age brings after about 500 years. Thus they Stay in the great Library and there record history. Whilst many of the older Studinahim remain in the Library some, including me, the father, roam Nosgoth.

How would they associate with other vampires? Peacefully or not? Kain knows of our existence as does Vorador others do not. And should they interfear with us. They will be destroyed.

They do not know of us and we like it that way. We are able to pass for them easily during the day. We feed of them that is all the contact we need with them

If you do. Do not be afraid but we know what your intentions are.

Colors: Black with dark blue sigil and trim
Ditto the odd mood. Don’t know why I wrote that like that anyway.
Clan banner on the way

KoolKat_EF
24th Jan 2003, 21:10
LOL, Apocrypha. Persuasion is a great skill to have. :D

Looking at it now, I guess it does have loadsa traits of the Razielim, but who can blame me? Especially with a hubby like ours. :D

I bet he'd be so proud of our independant clans.

Warpsavant - my clan will eat yours after that. We're quite peckish at the moment. :p

Kains_Queen
29th Mar 2004, 21:29

They would me called Mizariahlim

Snow white skin and black hair.

Speed and stamina

Fire and sunlight

green wth lots of forests

The would evolve every 500 years. Become taller, and be able to leap great distances almost like flying. Also develop heightened telekenesis.

peaceful.

Kill for a need rather than out of fun or for sport.

You might have to be careful of your mind, TK is very strong yu know.....

Clan colours are lilac and white and is two circles intertwined with three stars (I'll draw it one day and post it)

Clothing would be simple armour, nothing too heavy as my clan are peace loving and don't like fighting. We live simply too not like Vorador etc..

LOK kain is the greatest
29th Mar 2004, 21:34
hummmm.

my clan would wear black robes with hoods to conceal their faces, would be skilled at Assassin techniecs and would have the Darkgift to meld with the shadows. long black hair tied in a ponytail.

Luv KITG

JJheadcharge
30th Mar 2004, 03:27
my clan would be called Sombraim. they would be socially distant. they would be loners and try to cling to the shadows. would be very intelligent and cunning. they wouldnt go out of their ways to start a fight but if you mess they would most certainly tear you a new one. their elemental alignment would be with darkness. darkness would be what they value and cherish most. they feel most comfortable and at home watching over the mountainside/countryside on a dark moonless night or alone in their cavern fortress.

-physical features: black hair, tall about 7', muscular, and dark skin, drough like (thats dark elves for all you forgotten realms nublars :p ) would have dark purple, midnight blue, or black eyes.

-strengths: immortality unless mortal wounds are inflicted. increased physical strength, quick regeneration, lightning fast reflexes; like bullet time when they need it, enhanced vision;see far, see perfectly clear at night, enhanced scent tracking, enhanced hearing, they would have limited telekenetic ability, black angelic wings, use darkness to sneak up on prey when they need it, but usually stay out of everyones way. but they are not always stealthy. they use stealth and concealment to alert their prey to their presence and then they unleash their pent up rage in a swirl of fury on their carcass and disappear just as quickly.

-weapons style: would use 2 handed weapons for damage with finesse; custom design, nothing traditional, usually haggard looking to do extra damage, swords could look like the revenant's for instance.

-weapons of choice: great katana, scimitar, great sword, scythe, double edged sword.

-weaknesses: sunlight is deadly to fledgelings and elders alike but elders would just be nearly blinded and would have several physical side effects like becoming weak and having senses dulled. but prolonged exposure would lead to death

-mortal wounds: the obvious would be severe dismemberment but the main one would be removing the wings (in the ancient race,only they can obtain wings and evolve) causing him to become mortal (dogma style)

-evolution: would first evolve from fledgling to ancient status, would gain wings and even enhance their strengths farther and their weaknesses would be decreased. after they gain ancient status, they could transform at will into their true form to resemble the electro demons from SR2 and defiance, except without the electro claws. they would have big black bat wings like raziels only proportionate to their bodies. they would be a bit more bulky in the torso too. they would only be able to transform at night.

-procreate in the "traditional" way. they have bloodthirst and their curse is transmitted that way but the vampire created from that would start a fledling while natural procreation would allow for immediate ancient status with enhancements and wings.

Jade Tsrugi
2nd Apr 2004, 04:09
Here we go again...

Jazeck-ahm

Ebony(black) skin and white hair. Next to no heavy muscle, but thick lean muscle.

An innate ability to form blood clots in their enemies and extreamly good forging abilities/skill with weapons. Also the ability to see in complete darkness as if it were day.

An intense hatred for any kind of light and heavy infighting.

Caves. Underground. Where no light penetrates.

Thier evolution would give them feathery wings and features distinctly canine in appearance, as they evolve the lose thier hatred of light, but also thier skills with weapons and forging abilities, but thier control of thier enemies blood increases greatly.

In the same way the regard other houses within thier clan.

Lunch meat. For this clan eats the meat of thier victims as well as sucking thier blood.

They can run extreamly fast and smell fear. So don't be scared. And don't run. But you'll die either way.

HolyMoses
2nd Apr 2004, 20:11
Elorium

They tall winged creatures who stand like a lupine on their hind legs. Their wings are similar to bat, however larger than Raziel's were, (and unable to be folded behind the back). Claw hands, and hair and eye color of all types. Skin ranges from all colors.

Every bit of a vampire's strength, cunning warriors, although sparring is more of a sport. Clawed hands allow them to scale rocks and stone walls. Heightend eye sight causes the color of their eyes to glow when the light turns dim. Superb sense of hearing also enables them with a limited sonar ability. Strong sense of smell. Sunlight has no effect on them, infact; they often open their wings to gather the warmth of the sun. Intellegent, artistic, inventive, and creative. Large wingspan and strong winds from the ocean allows them to soar for miles.

They're highly suceptible to sound. Their large wing span make them for powerful gliders; however, like large birds, they can't do sharp turns in the air. Since they're secluded, some have a tendancy to be deciadent, fighting is more of a sport, they haven't seen real combat in eons.

Off an island, secluded to themselves. Tropical island where human food grows wild, so that the humans have other tasks. They raise humans, as cattle, slaves to be scribes and to upkeep their citidels. They're under population control so that they and their flock never reached above or bellow a certain number, and it's always the weakest or disobediant human who is chosen as food. Their citidels are mainly used for a function(ei libraries, palaces, schools), while the comon vampires live in tree huts where one would have to climb or fly.

The vampires don't nessicarily evolve, per say; but they do grow, since this species is not sterile. This species isn't immortal, and generally lives about 1000 years, becoming stronger every day until the day they die. Each female comes into heat twice in her life, and is able to reproduce only then; and the society deems never twice by the same male. After nine months, the female gives birth to an egg, which lays dormant for 100 years. When the egg has hatched, the child then fully born and thus begins its life. The vampire is born wingless, and grows to be a wingless adult until the age of 50. Then it goes into a coccon like stage, and emerges a year later with its wings. The fully grown vampire is now an adult, the males can reproduce if invited by the female who has to wait for her 200th and 600th year. Once the vampire reaches about his 500th year, he/she starts to grow a crown atop of his/her head, indicating the elder status. It is only in the last 200 years of the vampires live does the hair turn white. "A tiger sencing his end is at his most dangerous" The couldn't be more true in this case, for when the vampire turns white, it has the strength of 5 normal vampires.

Well, seeing how they're surrounded by water, they've never really come across another breed of vampires. They'd probably be friendly unless given a reason to act otherwise. They're extremely territorial, although are satisfied with the small island they inhabit.

These vampires don't really interact with them. The humans go about their daily choirs, and try to stay out of the way. When a human has reached between the ages of 40-50 the vampires enact youthenasia and use these humans as food.

Be polite. They're not a war going race of vampires, but that doesn't mean they aren't dangerous. They live in a monarchy, with a royal family. The royal family doesn't make laws, but ensures that population control and peace is maintaned between their subjects.

Evil Count Proteus
20th Aug 2004, 20:36
Okay, not sure how you guys will respond to this idea, but I fel like being creative...

I recently began coming up with idea's for new Vampire luitenants aswell as thier own clans... here you can come up with your own, state what you'd be like if you were one of Kain's luitenants, how you and your clan would have mutated, aswell as what your cutscenes would be like and even how Raziel would have to defeat you if he were to fight you in Soul Reaver... :p

Luitenant Proteus

Cloak Colour: Black

Icon: A Jagged heart-like shape with two wavey stripes penetrating it's centre

Mutation: Quite muscular, the body is now covered in black/muddy brown scales. A massive, black, Snake like appendage now petrudes from his back that extends up to 30 feet, relying on this appendage has caused Proteus's legs to become frail and weak. This snake like appendage allows Proteus to lift himself in a way simillar to how a snake raises its head, allowing him to lift himself to places which would be otherwise unreachable aswell as allowing him to constrict and crush enemies...

Notable Ability: Extendable, whip-like tentacles that emerge from the palms. Have suckers at the end so they can attach to prey and drain thier blood from a distance.

Clan:

Members of Proteus's clan look mostly human, save for the scaley skin, red eyes, fangs and pointed ears, they have also inherited the extendable, hand tentacles ability from thier master...

Proteus's Domain: Proteus and his clan would inhabit the mountains and dead jungles near Turelim territory.

Cutscenes:

If you speak to the Elder God before meeting Proteus:

"Beyond Dumah's citidel, and amidst the decaying mountains, the dead jungles of Nosgoth lead to the citidel of your brother Proteus, whome awaits your arrival with intrepidation..."

If you speak to ariel before meeting Proteus:

"Among the deceased jungles to the North... an envious mastermind sits in silent rage, praying for the moment he may finally unleash his rage upon the one who he is most contemptious..."

Proteus's Cutscene: Raziel would meet Proteus after defeating Dumah, traversing trhough the dead jungles and reaching Proteus's moountain citidel. when Raziel enters Proteus's great hall, he spies the throne at the far end of the room, cloked in shadow, Raziel narrows his eyes in contempt as he knows Proteus waits for him. Raziel walks towards Proteus's throne, surveying the various statues at either side of him, depicting Proteus's evolution. Raziel stops before Proteus's throne and see's Proteus's gleaming red eyes, accompanied by a rattling sound and a menacing hiss.

Raziel: "You allways did think highly of yourself, little brother..." Raziel says, referring to the imposing statues.

Proteus: "I see nothing wrong in aknowledging ones own superiority above most others..." Proteus replies, in a deep, hissing voice.

Raziel: "I saw the look of amusment on your face as you watched me being dragged towards the abyss... did you find my torment amusing, brother??" Raziel asks angrilly, demanding an asnwer from his little brother.

Proteus: "Quite! We were all happy that day, Kain's right hand was swept from the field and replaced, leveling the playing field for myself and my bretheren."

Raziel: "You allways did fail to amuse me... your spiteful and diceptive nature may have won the hearts of others, but I have allways seen you as a ceniving, self serving, self obbsessed snake!" Raziel says, with a degree of contempt in his voice.

A loud hissing sound is heard, and a large Snake like tail appears from the darkness, proteus's gleeming eyes raise high into the air, and he moves out of the shadows, showing his abominable mutation. Raziel remains calm and unafraid of his imposing enemy, as he looks up at Proteus's, suspended in the air by his snake like body.

Proteus: "Even now you think yourself superior to us! It is no surprise that the master disposed of you, your hubris is nothing short of unspeakable!" Proteus shouts in anger, lowing himself down towards Raziel, who still remains calm, staring down his former brother.

Raziel: "Ha-ha-ha! A jelous, scheming snake you were in mind before, you have now become in physicallity, poor brother..." Raziel says, mocking his brother.

"You dare mock me!? You shall pay for your hubris! Right now!!" Proteus shouts, raising himself out of Raziels reach and extending the vile tentacle from his palms, readying himself to attack.

Raziel gazes up at his massive enemy and prepares for battle...

Boss Fight - Proteus: As soon as the battel starts, proteus will try to hit Raziel with his tentacles. Run away from him and lure him into the centre of the room where thier is more space to move around. When Proteus curls up in the middle of the room, this signals he is going to perofrm a series of attacks with his tentacles. circle him and avoid the attacks, after 5-10 attacks, he will strike one of his statues and weaken it, his tentacles will fall to the ground and slither back to him, strike them to hurt him.

Everytime Proteus hits one of his statues, his tentacles will slither back to him, once you have struck each of his two tentacles twice, they'll be destroyed. Now that his tentacles are out of order, he will slither after you and either slash at you, bite you with his fangs or, if you are far away, try to hit you with his tail, if he mights weaken one of his statues.

Now, Lure him near one of his statues so his tail is below one of the now weakened statues, he will raise himself into the air to launch a lunging bite attack, while he is doing this, hit the statue with your force projectile to make it fall on his tail. This will hurt Proteus and allow you time to get further away. Repeat with all four statues and Proteus will retreat to the centre of the room. You must then either strike his tail once with the Reaver or a couple of times with a weapon to sevre his tail...

Now, Proteus only has his weakened legs to stand on, he can still attack you with Telekentic Force projectiles, but they can be avoided by jumping. Strike him until he falls to his knee's, then strik him again. This will trigger a cutscene and you will defeat Proteus.

2nd Proteus cutscene:

Proteus: "Please... no more brother...!" Proteus begs, shielding himself with his arms.

Raziel pauses... and Proteus looks up at Raziel, believing he has been spared, only to see Raziel was waiting to see his face, to see the look of suffering and fear on his face, in the same way Proteus revelled in Raziels suffering so long ago. Raziel impales Proteus and his body withers and dies, and Raziel absorbs his soul.

EG: "Absorbing Proteus's soul has granted you inhanced Telekentic powers, and the power of Telekentic Lift, this will allow you to propel yourself using Telekenises, and allow you to reach previously unreachable areas..."

Raziel see's that the exit is now blocked by debre, he uses his new Telekentic Lift ability to propel himself through the stained glass window above the exit and he leaves proteus's citidel...

Mighty_Matt
20th Aug 2004, 20:56
Cloak Colour Red

Icon: Already done lol
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/Mighty_Matt/clan2.jpg

Mutation: Retains the basic shape of a Man but has become Lizard-like in Appearance with a Tail, Narrow head and Yellowy-Orange Scales, Mucular in appearance with large strong legs (matts clan can jump like nuthin' else), Matt wears mettalic Armour and fights with a Staff with Axe-blades either end

Notable Ability: The aforementioned Jumping, and lightening quickness and powefull teleknesis and Telepathy, this extension of Brainpower means he can communicate with and has become an agent of the Hylden and can Summon Demons from a large Pentagram in the centre of the chamber

Clan:

Matts appearance it virtualy the same as that of his clan, he was not arrogant and leads his troops as an equal to them

The Mightyhim (lol) inhabit the large mountainus desert wastes to the far-south

Cutscenes: aaaw man i can't be bothered to fill all that stuff in yet lol