PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Party!



Solaris
29th Sep 2002, 19:34
Hello All!

As some of you may have heard there is going to be a Halloween part in the Tomb Raider Legacy Forum. Everyone is invited!

Some things you should know. This is a costume party, and if you wish you may post pictuers of yourself in your costume. But the thread is not going to turn into a 'look at my pic thread' It will be like many previous parties.

Here are some rules that shall be enforced(yeah right:rolleyes: )

No Mudering

Continuing, If you wished your car to be parked in the Lot are very helpful S.I.M.O.N. will park it for you (we are not responsible for damages).

Please do not kill winston or lock him in the fridge until after midnight. And Winston is requesting a lot of turnips, since his last turnips had been shot by Lara.

Thank you for you cooperation!
http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/feiertage/feiertag004.gif

Sugar Sprinkled Starfish
29th Sep 2002, 19:44
Count me in! All I do at Hallowe'en is sit in my room with all the lights off because my mother hates trick or treaters. Costume, eh? Maybe I can get my mum to make that alice outfit after all...or you may have to settle with my red-and-black stripe look. ;)

Solaris
30th Sep 2002, 21:58
*nudge, nudge*

C'mon people i want this party to be a bash!:D

Aquarius
30th Sep 2002, 22:17
No mudering? lol *goes off to mutter to self* :p

Hopefully I'll be around! My friend's b-day is Devil's Night, so we might be doing something then.........

Can I be the purple people eater?!?! lol j/k ;)

Prelude
30th Sep 2002, 22:49
Don't worry Dagger, I'll be there, just make sure there is pently of food and beer!!!!!


http://www.smiliegenerator.de/smilies/clicksmilies11197.png

Kurtis Trent
30th Sep 2002, 22:54
Count me in!!

V_Croft
1st Oct 2002, 12:08
You ask if I'm gonna be there?Honey, that's out of the question - lol!

C YA there! Hope you still remember our little 'innocent' *Ahemm em cough cough* plan :p

BTW, I'll bring a cake just for Prelude! http://www.smileydictionary.com/images/smileys_cat/cake.gifhttp://216.40.241.68/otn/party/beerchug.gifhttp://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/Bizkit/pumpking.gif

Partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

THE True Lara
1st Oct 2002, 16:42
I'm there! :D

.....oh no, only a month to go and I've simply nothing to wear! oh.......

AmO
1st Oct 2002, 20:25
i'll be there with my black pointed hat and cauldron:eek:

Solaris
1st Oct 2002, 20:45
Originally posted by THE True Lara
I'm there! :D

.....oh no, only a month to go and I've simply nothing to wear! oh.......

Hurry and get an outift! You know how hard it is for us girls to get outfits!;)




C YA there! Hope you still remember our little 'innocent' *Ahemm em cough cough* plan

*cough cough yeahcough cough winston cough cough*:D


@Aquarius: wish your friend a Happy Halloween Birthday from the Forum! (lol hell probably think we are freaks:D )


Can I be the purple people eater?!?! lol j/k


You wanna come as barney?!:eek:
(j/k lol;) )

thanhkim
2nd Oct 2002, 06:24
Count me in. Well Winston is dressing as a turnip. I'm coming as a bunch of bells so then Lara can find me, cause can you believe I'm still getting lost around her house. Lara is dressing as a baked bean. So watch out for the little orange legs cause there Lara's.

Godfather
2nd Oct 2002, 06:34
Better watch out for Michael Myers! :p

THE True Lara
2nd Oct 2002, 09:01
no no no, you mean Mike Myers ;)
-keeps trying to scare we British by reviving the 60's!

Godfather
2nd Oct 2002, 09:43
Originally posted by THE True Lara
no no no, you mean Mike Myers ;)
-keeps trying to scare we British by reviving the 60's!

Why scare? :confused: In the 60's Great-Britain was greater in both music and movies than America; e.g.: The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Eric Clapton, Alfred Hitchcock with Psycho and The Birds and Stanley Kubrick with 2001: a space odyssey.

Of course, by the time the '70s came long America took full control again especially when on movies (Scorsese, Nicholson, De Niro, Coppola, Spielberg, Pacino, ...)

Solaris
2nd Oct 2002, 19:46
Originally posted by thanhkim
Count me in. Well Winston is dressing as a turnip. I'm coming as a bunch of bells so then Lara can find me, cause can you believe I'm still getting lost around her house. Lara is dressing as a baked bean. So watch out for the little orange legs cause there Lara's.

LMAO a baked bean!:D

So i decided im coming as..Catwoman so Aquarius so your barney butt is going down:p :D (J/k)

dgx2001
2nd Oct 2002, 20:02
count me in!
lol baked bean....

LARAMANIAC
2nd Oct 2002, 22:47
I'll be sitting round the cauldron in good company, ;) @ AmO!!!!!
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/angel09.gif

THE True Lara
2nd Oct 2002, 23:42
Originally posted by Godfather
Why scare? :confused: In the 60's Great-Britain was greater in both music and movies than America; e.g.: The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Eric Clapton, Alfred Hitchcock with Psycho and The Birds and Stanley Kubrick with 2001: a space odyssey.


love, Austin Powers is enough to scare anyone!
*shudders*

Dark One
3rd Oct 2002, 14:50
Well, its October sooooooo when we gonna start? I say we party all month long.

*starts dancing to Monster Mash*

Solaris
3rd Oct 2002, 19:53
Originally posted by Dark One
Well, its October sooooooo when we gonna start? I say we party all month long.

*starts dancing to Monster Mash*




*turns off monstor mash*

I want the party to be a bit later so the thread wont die fast..well at least until next week, just hold on chronicles 5 is preparing something for me, once its done party starts!:D

*Turns Monster Mash back on, DoX and Dark one dance*:D

thanhkim
3rd Oct 2002, 20:06
Originally posted by Dagger of Xian





*turns off monstor mash*

I want the party to be a bit later so the thread wont die fast..well at least until next week, just hold on chronicles 5 is preparing something for me, once its done party starts!:D

*Turns Monster Mash back on, DoX and Dark one dance*:D The baked bean and bells comes and join in the dance to the monster mash. Woo :D

Deekman
4th Oct 2002, 12:31
I've already posted many pix of me in costume. Hmmm. I'll figure something new out.
I did a test last night of my own Halloween Party thread (To be held in the main Community Chat Forum). It went well. The pix loaded nicely, and the text works well with the pix. However, there are no rules for that particular party, except, of course, the standard TOUs of the fourm.
http://www2.eboard.com/eboard/boards/10/67/99/SkustingsFlagEmporium/att-613994/pumpkinskulls.jpg
Gonna love this upcoming Halloween party hopping!

Miss Croft
4th Oct 2002, 17:16
Count me in!

What to wear? What to wear???

I forsee a room full of guys and girls in brown shorts!!!

Solaris
4th Oct 2002, 19:36
Originally posted by Miss Croft
Count me in!

What to wear? What to wear???

I forsee a room full of guys and girls in brown shorts!!!

You can be a Physco for Halloween

oops did i say Physco i ment Physicic;)

THE True Lara
4th Oct 2002, 19:41
I think you mean psychic, unless somone's going to be making rockets? ;) which of course I'll voluteer for if someone can supply me with the necessary chemicals! :D

And I was going to skip the brown shorts and just go for a brown paper bag over my head.......

Solaris
4th Oct 2002, 19:57
Originally posted by THE True Lara
I think you mean psychic, unless somone's going to be making rockets? ;) which of course I'll voluteer for if someone can supply me with the necessary chemicals! :D

And I was going to skip the brown shorts and just go for a brown paper bag over my head.......

LMAOhttp://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/lachen/lachen015.gif


Here is some nuclei *hands TTL a small jar filled with nuclear stuff*....Oh and here are some turnips *hands TTL bag filled with turnips* ANd here is your song

*Plays Monstor MAsh soooo loud it can be heard form the usa to england*

have fun!:D

THE True Lara
4th Oct 2002, 20:12
Good Lord, that's frightening, I'm listening to that song right now!!! :eek: :)

let's all bop together! :D
then suddenly to my suprise he did the mash, he did the monster mash...........

he hee, I don't know exactly what's in the jar you just handed me, but for some nytro I'm some nytric, and sulphuric acid + some syprup glyceryn short. :(
I've got some indoor sparklers though! ;)

Solaris
4th Oct 2002, 20:18
Originally posted by THE True Lara
Good Lord, that's frightening, I'm listening to that song right now!!! :eek: :)

let's all bop together! :D
then suddenly to my suprise he did the mash, he did the monster mash...........

he hee, I don't know exactly what's in the jar you just handed me, but for some nytro I'm some nytric, and sulphuric acid + some syprup glyceryn short. :(
I've got some indoor sparklers though! ;)

:eek: Well at least u know its from me:D

Sparklers will do:p

Godfather
5th Oct 2002, 17:34
Originally posted by THE True Lara


love, Austin Powers is enough to scare anyone!
*shudders*

:D

and thnx for calling me love ... that really got to me; I got all warmed up inside for a moment. :)

THE True Lara
5th Oct 2002, 17:43
Ah bless ;)


.....I think?

Solaris
5th Oct 2002, 18:22
Originally posted by Godfather


:D

and thnx for calling me love ... that really got to me; I got all warmed up inside for a moment. :)

Digging deep for love?

TTL i advise u be afraid, very afraid;) :eek:

THE True Lara
5th Oct 2002, 20:30
as if I needed telling... ;)

Godfather
6th Oct 2002, 15:35
I'm like Donkey from the movie "Shrek: "I need a hug." :(

Solaris
6th Oct 2002, 22:10
Originally posted by Godfather
I'm like Donkey from the movie "Shrek: "I need a hug." :(

{{{{{{{{Godfather}}}}}}}}} There a hug happy now!:D :p