Strawberry
Cherry
Peach
Other :p

Other
Decorative (roses and all the works)
Plain
Tons and tons of Frosting!! :D

This thread is inspired by another thread in the AoD forum, where Prelude was waiting forever for someone to mention cake. So this one is for you Prelude!! CAKE!!! :D

EddyBones
29th Sep 2002, 01:23
Erg... I can't eat cake anymore. I tend to get sick from sweet foods nowadays. I dunno why. Maybe I should go to a doctor...

†Ladydeath†
29th Sep 2002, 01:25
yum....cake is good. Any cake will do..... I suppose. Frosting good. Not to sweet.:p

DarkangelKS
29th Sep 2002, 02:35
chocolate cake with vanilla frosting.........or vanilla cake with chocolate frosting....and the stupid little decoritive flowers r bad!!!

Prelude
29th Sep 2002, 03:37
Can I just say all of the above in all combinations!!!

And bless you Aquarius for thinking of me and for being so considerate, thanks darling ;)

TombRaiderChik
29th Sep 2002, 04:23
im a plain kinda person. i like vanilla cake w/ vanilla frosting or that whipped cream frosting! and w/ chocolate covered strawberries on top :p :D

thanhkim
29th Sep 2002, 10:17
I like tea cake or apple cake chocolate cake but prefer with no icing. marble cake is nice. I think we could make Lara a virtual birthday cake for her next birthday the best cake for her, a baked bean cake she would love that.

LARAMANIAC
29th Sep 2002, 10:34
Only one word answer needed for me:- CHOCOLATE!!!!!!
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/angel09.gif

V_Croft
29th Sep 2002, 13:56
Yum, you're making me hungry now... *rushes to te fridge and grabs a piece of vanilla cake with chocolate frosting*...

L Croft
29th Sep 2002, 15:16
All Chocolate:)

dhama
29th Sep 2002, 16:19
Well if you dream of "cake" it means:-
A fortunate dream signifying satisfaction in both social and business affairs. Very sweet cake indicates a legacy and/or for those employed a promotion. Thickly iced cake predicts fun times ahead. To eat cake in a dream is more fortunate than to bake or buy it, although anything to do with cakes is lucky.

I doubt someone carrying extra weight around the midriff is gonna think its lucky. :D oops sorry, shouldn't laugh He He.....

Kurtis Trent
29th Sep 2002, 16:33
Ughh dont make me think of food right now.....dont get me wrong, I love cake, but Im stuffed.:D

Solaris
29th Sep 2002, 19:06
Choclate! MMMMMMMMMMMMM

Good tasty thread!

Ill go with prelude eveything on one cake!!!:D

shirl123
29th Sep 2002, 19:20
one answer: chocolate!

I dunno if you guys have it over there..but in Israel you can get Honey cakes before the new years eve (the Jewish year).
those Honey cakes aren't very fat and they taste gooooooooooooooooooooooooood. :p

god, that thread just made me hungry lol...

Godfather
30th Sep 2002, 11:39
How bout Mint??!!! Yyhhaaammmmmyyyyyy! I'm a true Mint-freak! I love everything that has mint in it. Mint-tea, Mint-soft drink (* la coca-cola, Ice-Tea), Mint-icecream, ...

You could easily call me Mintfather instead of Godfather! :D

Prelude
1st Oct 2002, 02:17
Originally posted by Gandalf the Gray
Erg... I can't eat cake anymore. I tend to get sick from sweet foods nowadays. I dunno why. Maybe I should go to a doctor...

This is so sad, I feel so sorry for you, you should definatly go to the doctors about this, for life without cake, is not a happy one :D

Prelude
1st Oct 2002, 02:19
Originally posted by shirl123
one answer: chocolate!

I dunno if you guys have it over there..but in Israel you can get Honey cakes before the new years eve (the Jewish year).
those Honey cakes aren't very fat and they taste gooooooooooooooooooooooooood. :p

god, that thread just made me hungry lol...

Honey Cakes :eek: mmmm sounds good, I don't think I've had them, guess where I'm going for new year :D

Prelude
1st Oct 2002, 02:22
Originally posted by Kurtis Trent
Ughh dont make me think of food right now.....dont get me wrong, I love cake, but Im stuffed.:D

There is always room for cake, no matter how stuffed I am!!!! Cake is the best part of any meal.

Wow this thread is really making me hungry, I must have cake, I must have cake!!!!!!!

*goes to fridge*

Aquarius
1st Oct 2002, 02:49
Anyone else get the feeling that Prelude will someday be found laying face down (asleep) in some big huge cake? :D lol ;)

Prelude
2nd Oct 2002, 01:17
lol! Someday!!! That was yesterday!!!

whitemetal
2nd Oct 2002, 11:02
My wife slaps me everytime i ask after her sweet cakes.....:D

infinite_sadness
3rd Oct 2002, 08:09
mmmmm.... i like brownies

thanhkim
8th Oct 2002, 23:28
Yummy thread thanhkim starts eating the thread hmm tastes like chocolate cake hey Prelude have some of this thread it tastes just like chocolate cake yummy.

AmO
9th Oct 2002, 02:37
i make double choc fudge layer cake with dark choc butter creme frosting, and i wish i had some right now, guess i will go make me a choc soda.:D