PDA

View Full Version : A really weird Tomb Raider game idea...

Sugar Sprinkled Starfish
28th Sep 2002, 19:24
Well, I was watching a couple of my friends on one of those weird Motor Racing arcade games, with those bikes you sit on to control the one on the screen (£1 for about 4 minutes on a track...it doesn't even let you complete it!) and was thinking about how crap I was at all those kind of games. My mind wondered to that FMV in Tomb Raider I after Sanctuary of the Scion, and how Lara was riding her motorbike to catch up to Natla's boat, and was thinking about how great it would be if you could actually control her. Then I thought: Hey, they should make a Tomb Raider Ralley game! You know, just like all those boring car games (no offense to anyone that likes them!), but with a Tomb Raider twist. You could have just Lara with lots of different vehicles and different courses. And you could have other characters, such as Larson (Now come on, you could see I was leading up to him :D) and Pierre, Natla, Sophia Lee with their own cars...maybe Winston/Jeeves with one of those little motorised shopping trolley things ;). What do you think?

I hope no-one's already had this idea already and posted about it...:o

Kurtis Trent
28th Sep 2002, 19:27
Thats Cool!! Dont forget Kurtis. :D:D:D:D

Then they could have different places from the games picked out as race tracks!!! Cool.

Data
28th Sep 2002, 22:12
Except for one small point; all the corners would be right angles :D

I believe one or two people have produced a racing type custom level using the motorcycle and jeep, however I believe the object was to run down as many poor SAS soldiers as you can :rolleyes: :D

DarkangelKS
28th Sep 2002, 23:18
thats a good idea...it'll b like a cute lil tomb raider extra game thingy....and of course it will b a multi player game

BeKs
28th Sep 2002, 23:18
Its Tomb Raider Mario Cart!!!! omg LOL ... what a mad but totally entertaining thought

Prelude
29th Sep 2002, 03:49
I like the idea, but wouldn't it just become a really bad racing game....no offence.