PDA

View Full Version : The Patch didn't work!! Pls HELP!!

danielle81
28th Sep 2002, 16:34
I've downloaded Beach Life patch 1.1, but when I install it, it said
that it can't be updated because beachlife.exe is unknown version, how come???
Please someone help me!!!:confused:

Acon
28th Sep 2002, 16:46
If you can play the game without having to insert the cd, then you've got a cracked version of the game. The original .exe has been replaced by a cracked one. Sorry.

danielle81
28th Sep 2002, 18:21
yeah, that explained everything... thank you

danielle81
28th Sep 2002, 18:22
by the way, is there any chance to un-crack the game???

Acon
28th Sep 2002, 19:02
Nope. You have to find a cracked patch for a cracked game. Don't ask where though, good luck on finding it.

Mike_B
28th Sep 2002, 19:02
Originally posted by danielle81
by the way, is there any chance to un-crack the game???
buying a legal copy

BeachBum
29th Sep 2002, 04:37
I have a legal copy and i got same messege.:rolleyes: Has anyone had luck with the US patch?

Mike_B
29th Sep 2002, 06:53
Originally posted by BeachBum
I have a legal copy and i got same messege.:rolleyes: Has anyone had luck with the US patch?

Did you downloaded the right patch? e.g. beachlife patch for UK version, springbreak patch for US version ?

keogh
29th Sep 2002, 12:24
Worked fine for me... but im in the UK and running beachlife, and I ran the UK patch....... obviously!

BeachBum
29th Sep 2002, 14:23
If you notice the only people having trouble with the patch are people using Spring Break, the Beach Life patch seems to be working fine.:rolleyes: They need to take the patch off the website until they get it right! I'm amazed the patch has been out a week and they've done nothing about correcting it. I've downloaded it more than a few times thinking something went wrong thru the transfer but thats not the case.

Grey Mouser
30th Sep 2002, 23:55
Originally posted by BeachBum
I'm amazed the patch has been out a week and they've done nothing about correcting it.

Me too :rolleyes:

I've downloaded it more than a few times thinking something went wrong thru the transfer but thats not the case.

Try try again, it should be legit now.