PDA

View Full Version : Saving Private Smith mission problems.

uSernaMe
28th Sep 2002, 00:44
In the Saving Private Smith mission, I'm at the part before the invasion. For some reason I can't hit the "Start Invasion" button, it's greyed out. I've tried everything, how do I enable it so I can start the invasion and continue the mission?
-Chris

Xcom
28th Sep 2002, 00:47
You have already asked the very same question here:
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3552

Were the answers there unable to help you?

1shot1kill
28th Sep 2002, 01:32
Eh, this will probably incite a riot knowing the people here but how come this guy who is a junior member with 13 post got registration date march 2000??

uSernaMe
28th Sep 2002, 05:09
Sorry I thought it was deleted when the forums were changed to vBulletin so I stopped checking it. I guess I posted it afterwards, or the posts were saved (I thought they were deleted...?).
-Chris

Mike_B
28th Sep 2002, 08:23
Originally posted by 1shot1kill
Eh, this will probably incite a riot knowing the people here but how come this guy who is a junior member with 13 post got registration date march 2000??

Huh? Don't know anything of that will ask GM about it.

Xcom
28th Sep 2002, 16:59
Originally posted by @m

Huh? Don't know anything of that will ask GM about it.

Don't bother. ;)

Originally posted by 1shot1kill
how come this guy who is a junior member with 13 post got registration date march 2000??

Because it was changed upon request.

Mike_B
28th Sep 2002, 18:05
Originally posted by Xcom

Don't bother. ;)

too late :rolleyes:

uSernaMe
1st Oct 2002, 02:58
I usually post in the Final Fantasy forum here and the moderator there changed alot of the member's who have been there awhile's registration date to their original registration date.

Oh and I figured out why I couldn't press the start invasion button. I didn't get the bonus from inside the airplane. I didn't even know you had to get all the bonus pieces.
-Chris

Thorup
1st Oct 2002, 06:32
What the hell:mad:

How come we didn't get that opportunity?

Xcom
1st Oct 2002, 17:00
Originally posted by Thorup
How come we didn't get that opportunity?

Now, now, Thorup, don't be mad. :)
What opportunity are you talking about? If a mod (such a me or @m) could change the dates, we would have done that for you, all of you (since there aren't much regulars around here). But alas, we don't have this kinda power. However, this doesn't mean that it isn't possible at all.

I usually post in the Final Fantasy forum here and the moderator there changed alot of the member's..

Not entirely true. Mogg didn't change a thing but somebody else did. *hint*

iakovos
1st Oct 2002, 18:24
Should we re-activate the "I want my old post account and registration date debate" back???

Don't think so... :rolleyes:

Iakovos :)

Thorup
1st Oct 2002, 20:33
nah, okay we won't talk about it more. I don't even remember my old registering date, but of course it would be nice to have it

1shot1kill
1st Oct 2002, 23:22
I believe yours was November 2001.

Thorup
2nd Oct 2002, 07:51
ok, thanks 1shot:)

1shot1kill
2nd Oct 2002, 07:55
Hell why am i remembering this?

Thorup
2nd Oct 2002, 08:08
Well I remembered that your IQ was 70....or was it 50.

just kidding

1shot1kill
2nd Oct 2002, 08:14
Those 2 combined. :D

Thorup
2nd Oct 2002, 08:19
try to test it at IQtest.com

1shot1kill
2nd Oct 2002, 08:22
I already did 2 tests, that will do.

Thorup
2nd Oct 2002, 08:24
of course, I just mentioned it if you'd like to test it more.

1shot1kill
2nd Oct 2002, 08:29
no thanks, those tests are really annoying.

ragsy
3rd Oct 2002, 00:27
IQ tests IMHO are bull anyway

1shot1kill
3rd Oct 2002, 02:07
Well, some parts just make no sense.

Thorup
3rd Oct 2002, 07:01
Originally posted by ragsy
IQ tests IMHO are bull anyway

have the thought that you get low score might have something to do eith your IQ,and not the test occured to you:p

Mike_B
3rd Oct 2002, 07:23
Going from saving private smith to registration dates to finally end up with IQ tests :rolleyes:

~moved to community chat~

I'm not a fan of those IQ tests either, the reason is simple. Almost all IQ tests are based on maths, I'm better in languages than with maths so my result would always be low, just because of the math questions.

ragsy
3rd Oct 2002, 07:33

have the thought that you get low score might have something to do eith your IQ,and not the test occured to you:p

The thing is I've had radically different scores, on two different tests.... One of them I just happened to know the answers, the other was full of things I hadn't heard of.

But thanks for your concern .... not

1shot1kill
3rd Oct 2002, 09:19
Originally posted by @m
Going from saving private smith to registration dates to finally end up with IQ tests :rolleyes:

~moved to community chat~

I'm not a fan of those IQ tests either, the reason is simple. Almost all IQ tests are based on maths, I'm better in languages than with maths so my result would always be low, just because of the math questions.

Actually, maths is only about 25 to 33% of the tests, part of it common logic and what other things there were i banned from my mind. :p

Thorup
3rd Oct 2002, 14:25
Maths, I love it!!!!! and I also love languages!!

Just check out the site I mentioned, I don't think they're all maths, but I have to agree. There is much math in the IQ tests, should be variating more.

Mike_B
3rd Oct 2002, 16:34
Maths, I love it!!!!! and I also love languages!!

Just check out the site I mentioned, I don't think they're all maths, but I have to agree. There is much math in the IQ tests, should be variating more.

It was an easy test but I have no idea of the result since you have to pay for it :rolleyes:.

1shot1kill
3rd Oct 2002, 17:52
You were ripped off then. :D

Thorup
3rd Oct 2002, 18:04
Really. didn't know that, I only answered the first test, I think I used about 1 minutte. Difficult to take the time when you do everything else at the same time.