PDA

View Full Version : Which Disney Villian is the Coolest?

Lady in Black
27th Sep 2002, 20:45
Here's another poll dealing with Disney. Like I said maybe not alot of you watch Disney films, but each one of us should at least watched a Disney Film once. This time who is the coolest villian?

LARAMANIAC
27th Sep 2002, 21:08
I voted for Scar - although I now wish I hadn't - he's the most villainous villain!! I cried my eyes out when he killed Mufasa!!! And Jeremy Irons was an excellent choice for the voice-over of Scar his voice is so mesmerising!!!!!!! When you said the coolest villain did you mean the nastiest because if you did, then I voted correctly!!!!??????
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/angel09.gif

THE True Lara
27th Sep 2002, 21:28
Prince John!

"AH! Mummy, muwnm, mwuwnmn muh muwh muurhnm, I'v got a dirty thumb."

TombRaiderChik
27th Sep 2002, 21:36
lmao the true lara!!! i love that movie!!

but i voted for hades!! i loved hurcules! thats such an awesome movie! :D

LARAMANIAC
27th Sep 2002, 21:43
We have the playstation game Hercules!!!! Its faaaantastic - very addictive - we are currently stuck on the flying pegasus level - grrrrrrrrrrrr - its driving me crazy!!!!

TombRaiderChik
27th Sep 2002, 21:50
oooh!! hercules hurcules!! ::claps hands:: :p

Lady in Black
27th Sep 2002, 21:55
Originally posted by LARAMANIAC
I voted for Scar - although I now wish I hadn't - he's the most villainous villain!! I cried my eyes out when he killed Mufasa!!! And Jeremy Irons was an excellent choice for the voice-over of Scar his voice is so mesmerising!!!!!!! When you said the coolest villain did you mean the nastiest because if you did, then I voted correctly!!!!??????
It doesn't really matter just as long it doesn't deal with the freakiest villian because I have another post dealing with that. ;)

TombRaiderChik
27th Sep 2002, 22:25
Originally posted by LARAMANIAC
I cried my eyes out when he killed Mufasa!!!

so did my mom. i remember going to see the movie w/ my mum and my cuzins and my mum cried and cried! the lion king is her favorite movie.

and i think jonathin taylor thomas was perfect for the young simba voice!!

LARAMANIAC
27th Sep 2002, 22:31
I even cried at Tarzan, The Tigger movie, and Rugrats in Paris - I cry very easily!!!! :rolleyes: My eldest daughter, who is 11 years old, just thinks I'm embarassing and she is always rolling her eyes at me!!!!

I think all the roles in The Lion King were very well cast!!! Each voice just seemed to fit perfectly and such a cast of stars!!!!!

TombRaiderChik
27th Sep 2002, 22:47
the tigger movie :( i remember just seeing commercials for that movie made me want to cry!!! i never ended up seeing the movie tho. i probably wouldve balled thru the whoolle movie! i love tigger!! hes my fav disney character(adn my very first stuffed animal) :D

Solaris
27th Sep 2002, 23:16
Scar!

Who doesnt love the Lion King?;)

DaveJ
28th Sep 2002, 07:32
Other - The witch in Snow White.

A work of criminally insane genius.

GoranAgar
28th Sep 2002, 11:55
Other - The Mice!

http://home.t-online.de/home/plasma1/load/borgmick.jpg

Lady in Black
28th Sep 2002, 15:59
Originally posted by GoranAgar
Other - The Mice!

http://home.t-online.de/home/plasma1/load/borgmick.jpg
lol :D Kool pic by the way.;)

Les Effant Terrible
3rd Oct 2002, 03:06
how old are you laramaniac? you have an eleven year old daughter?

Aquarius
3rd Oct 2002, 03:15
@ Les Effant

-you need to clean out your PM boxes..........

LARAMANIAC
3rd Oct 2002, 16:54
Originally posted by Les Effant Terrible
how old are you laramaniac? you have an eleven year old daughter?

I am 35 Les Effant Terrible - WHY????

DaveJ
3rd Oct 2002, 16:56
That means you had a daughter at the age of 24!

...you...you...HUSSY!

LeeO
3rd Oct 2002, 20:48
Hey, my mum was... erm... even younger than that... (age not disclosed :p)

Kat
3rd Oct 2002, 21:10
Finally! Someone puts something on a poll that I will vote for!

I picked Scar btw, and the Lion King is the best Disney movie ever made, thank you very much.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Simba: I'm going to be King of Pride Rock.
Scar: Oh Goodee.
Simba: My dad just showed me the whole kingdom. And I'm gonna rule it all.
Scar: Yes, well forgive me for not leaping for joy. Bad back, you know.
Simba: Hey Uncle Scar, when I'm King, what'll that make you?
Scar: A monkey's uncle.
Simba: You're so weird.
Scar: You have no idea.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zazu: Checking in with the morning report.
Mufasa: Fire away.
Zazu: Well the buzz from the bees is that the leopards are in a bit of a spot. The baboons are going ape. I told the elephants to forget it, but they can't. The cheetahs are hard up, but I told them - cheaters never prospe

LARAMANIAC
3rd Oct 2002, 22:54
Originally posted by DaveJ
That means you had a daughter at the age of 24!

...you...you...HUSSY!

;)

Lady in Black
3rd Oct 2002, 23:10
Originally posted by Kat
Finally! Someone puts something on a poll that I will vote for!
Anytime! ;)

Deekman
4th Oct 2002, 12:22
How could you have left out Captain Hook?
The Replacements did a kick butt version of the Cruella DeVille song.
How a bout the toy collector from Toy Story II?
I voted "other".

Solaris
5th Oct 2002, 22:21
Originally posted by DEEKMAN
How could you have left out Captain Hook?
The Replacements did a kick butt version of the Cruella DeVille song.
How a bout the toy collector from Toy Story II?
I voted "other".

Very obivious:rolleyes: :D

MountainDewNut
5th Oct 2002, 23:28
Jafar from Aladian is the awesomest in my opinion. I always look forward to seeing him in Disney's House of Mouse.

War_Horus
14th Oct 2002, 21:19
since my two year old brother watches it, I have to say Scar.

LaraAngelOfDarkness
15th Oct 2002, 23:58
For this poll to just start up, seems somebody played Kingdom Hearts:D! Which by the way is a cool game.

moose562
19th Oct 2002, 18:27
wheres malificent? sleeping beauty was by far and away one of the best disney films ever!

she was just so cool!

Lil Lara
19th Oct 2002, 22:19
i love malificent, too! i have the doll of her! heh. i also have a few other disney barbies. heheh...

but, how could you leave out ursula? i LOVE the little mermaid.(i voted for other)

my all time favorite disney movies are: little mermaid, beauty and the beast, alice in wonderland, lion king, sleeping beauty..umm..i think thats it..

War_Horus
20th Oct 2002, 17:26
Originally posted by Dagger of Xian

Very obivious:rolleyes: :D

yes it is, huh

AmO
21st Oct 2002, 02:17
i voted "other", cause i still hate the hunters that shot Bambi's mother.:(

moose562
21st Oct 2002, 21:34
yes, when i was small i found that "emotionally draining"

it was not really necessary in a cartoon was it? poor bambi :(

the_internet_king
26th Oct 2002, 20:04
hades

MountainDewNut
6th Nov 2002, 21:33
Originally posted by moose562
yes, when i was small i found that "emotionally draining"

it was not really necessary in a cartoon was it? poor bambi :(

You make my sound horrible! Except for the first time, everytime I saw that part when I was young I'd laugh my head off. I'd be like "How come she didn't die."
No, I didn't type it wrong, I thought Bambi was a female. It relieves me from thinking Bambi mated with another female.

Godfather
7th Nov 2002, 20:28
Do I sound utterly weird when I tell you that (for some strange, sick reason) I thought the coolest evil of all time in a cartoonish movie is the sea witch of "The little Mermaid"? And the reason why is coz I think she's ... :rolleyes: ... a little attractive ... maybe even a little sexy? http://216.40.249.192/mysmilies/contrib/duckman/stitch.gif

Sounds weird, I know. But it's beyond me ... I've never been able to take away this thought of my mind. Everytime I saw her in that movie, I always voted for her.

MountainDewNut
7th Nov 2002, 22:59
Originally posted by Godfather
I thought the coolest evil of all time in a cartoonish movie is the sea witch of "The little Mermaid"? And the reason why is coz I think she's ... :rolleyes: ... a little attractive ... maybe even a little sexy? http://216.40.249.192/mysmilies/contrib/duckman/stitch.gif

Cool yes, sexy *shudders* NO.

Lady in Black
8th Nov 2002, 21:01
Originally posted by Godfather
Do I sound utterly weird when I tell you that (for some strange, sick reason) I thought the coolest evil of all time in a cartoonish movie is the sea witch of "The little Mermaid"? And the reason why is coz I think she's ... :rolleyes: ... a little attractive ... maybe even a little sexy? http://216.40.249.192/mysmilies/contrib/duckman/stitch.gif

Sounds weird, I know. But it's beyond me ... I've never been able to take away this thought of my mind. Everytime I saw her in that movie, I always voted for her.
It's alright, at least you talk more about Lara.;) I gotta tell an embarressing secret too, when I was young I used to have a crush with Captain Planet.:o

MountainDewNut
8th Nov 2002, 21:13
"Wind, Water, Fire, Planet, Hot...... GO PLANET!"
How I loved that show!

TenChen
8th Nov 2002, 21:41
Batta BING ! HADES

Best Disney Alien : Stitch :D

star girl
18th May 2005, 20:38
I vote for other, because, even though I am 26, I can't HELP watching any disney movie if it is on TV (good ol' tellie. Joking!) I love EVERY disney movie, but I simply love Herculed the most of all. I even completed it's game. I vote for EVERY villian. But Scar's voice was kinda, terrifying. All movie's (of disney) have their villians' and heroes' voices fit in perfectly. DISNEY ROX!!!

PS: I also sometimes watch House of Mouse if I have time.

Sophia Leigh
20th May 2005, 11:52
I vote for other, because, even though I am 26, I can't HELP watching any disney movie if it is on TV (good ol' tellie. Joking!)

Me too! And my two year old is the best excuse to watch them :D

I would have voted for Malificent from Sleeping Beauty too if she was a choice

SethKoopa
7th Sep 2005, 22:07
Cruella DeVille really strikes you as a character. She has such a strong presence. And as a villain, she's top-notch. On the whole, though, I prefer villains outside of Disney.

Deekman
8th Sep 2005, 13:48
Up from the depths!
You can't keep a good villian down!

star girl
11th Sep 2005, 09:03
Me too! And my two year old is the best excuse to watch them :D

Damn, Mum you've no idea how lucky you are.

When a disney movie is on, 75 out of 100 times I am watching alone. My mom really does yells "LOOK AT YOUR SIZE 5.11 AND STILL WATCHING CARTOONS!"

The rest 25, I watch with my nephew (wonder what the problem's with my niece).

SethKoopa
11th Sep 2005, 12:20
She yells at you for that? :( Boy I'm sorry to hear that. No matter what I watch at home, it's not big deal. When I said I was going to stay up and watch 'The ghost and the darkness', that was no big deal. But honestly, cartoons... some people just can't deal with them, I guess. I watch my cartoons alone whenever I can, but my friend also likes watching them with me.

Anyway, Disney villains... Black Pete in that Donald duck cartoon 'Timber' really sent a shiver down my spine. That has to be one of the scarier cartoons I've seen.

star girl
12th Sep 2005, 15:31
She yells at you for that? :( Boy I'm sorry to hear that. No matter what I watch at home, it's not big deal. When I said I was going to stay up and watch 'The ghost and the darkness', that was no big deal. But honestly, cartoons... some people just can't deal with them, I guess. I watch my cartoons alone whenever I can, but my friend also likes watching them with me.

I love making my mom angry!!!
;)

And, even at the age of 26, I am still getting taller.

Seriously, I still get leg strains (after which I grow two inches)

Sophia Leigh
13th Sep 2005, 11:51
Damn, Mum you've no idea how lucky you are.

I do know how lucky I am and I treasure every moment :)

star girl
13th Sep 2005, 12:56
I do know how lucky I am and I treasure every moment :)

Sony Digital Camera with Sterio surround sound and DVD player. :) :) :)