PDA

View Full Version : Who?

ice
27th Sep 2002, 03:17
Who is Amy Henning?

Umah Bloodomen
27th Sep 2002, 03:23
Director of the LoK series and one who knows everything. ;)

Preacher
27th Sep 2002, 16:08
Originally posted by ice
Who is Amy Henning?

Sacrilege!

*slaps ice*

Umah Bloodomen
27th Sep 2002, 18:25
Originally posted by Preacher

Sacrilege!

*slaps ice*

I guess someone had to do it... ;)

TG_Syd
27th Sep 2002, 18:27
Did she have anything to do with Blood Omen 1?:confused:

Umah Bloodomen
27th Sep 2002, 18:33
If I remember correctly from the Blood Omen game manual, Amy was the Design Manager for Blood Omen.

Darakari
27th Sep 2002, 23:56
Hey, while some of the people in this forum, like myself, have been around since even the early days of the old forum - there are also a few newbies to this new forum who don't know one-tenth the LOK lore that we know!

*Draws flame sword and severs the arms reaching to slap poor ICE*

Let's teach the newbies, rather than b!tch-slapping them sensless.

Lady Kreliana
28th Sep 2002, 03:07
Very true, Darakari. :) But, I don't think anyone here's truly being mean to ice. We're just having some fun with the poor newbie.

Ask any questions you want, Ice. After all, one of the best ways to gather information is to ask questions. ;)

Umah Bloodomen
28th Sep 2002, 03:40
I'm not mean, I am sarcastic. :p

Sarxis
28th Sep 2002, 09:13
No you're not!

::rolls eyes::

:p

Darakari
30th Sep 2002, 00:19
I hope that in BO3 we get to use more of Kain's BO1 armor, weapons, and spells.

I miss the flame sword!

Rook
30th Sep 2002, 00:34
Originally posted by Darakari
I miss the flame sword!

You're not the only one! http://www.contrabandent.com/cwm/s/contrib/ruinkai/vampv.gif

Hanpolo
30th Sep 2002, 01:17
Hello people,

another newby with a newby silly question.

What happened to the old dark gift, the shape shifting?
If I remember correctly the mist is the only one that has a similar in bo2. Did they drop the werewolf and the bat?
Did the makers replace them because they were too close to the traditional "Branstoker's " Dracula?

Ok.. I got my helmet, face mask, chess and back padding, knee and legs protector, boots and my arms protector.... let the slaping begins...... did I metion my base ball bat :)

Hanpolo out.

Anubis_Orr
30th Sep 2002, 01:20
During the opening intro of BO2 Kain engages in a battle with the Sarafan Lord, and is almost fatally wounded, his body lies at the bottom of a cliff and he is carried off to safety to heal from his injuries, this takes 200 years during which he is unconscious and when he awakes most of his abilities have been lost or forgotten.

You can find a complete script of the game (along with other things) here:

http://www.darkchronicle.co.uk/main.html

Umah Bloodomen
30th Sep 2002, 05:38
Branstoker eh? :rolleyes: :p

Hanpolo
3rd Oct 2002, 04:12
Ahhhh you notice that I am can not spell for ***** and to top it, I can type either.

I see Anubis. But still makes we wonder, if it was a technical descion or the maker decided to go a different way. I just started to play BO2. I saw mist and mind control from the first game. Has anyone ever asked Amy?
By the way I am in for the kindnapping thing.... I alredy have my 100 question list for Amy....hehehe.

Hey has anyone seem a map with everthing on it?

I will like to see a map with all Nosgoth, including all site from Bo1&2,sr1&2. I know SR1 is in a different time, perhaps they can impose an image over the older map.