PDA

View Full Version : Lara promoting Euro ??? huh?

Xcom
26th Sep 2002, 00:14
In Dresden?

http://home.planet.nl/~xcom/forum/larasmart2.jpg

:p

Lil Lara
26th Sep 2002, 00:17
awwwww...what a cute little car!:p :D

TombRaiderChik
26th Sep 2002, 01:19
isnt that the "smart" car or w/e goran posted about in the comunity chat forum??

btw itd a nice pic xcom ;):)

AmO
26th Sep 2002, 02:57
oh look....it looks like that little car peeeed ! there is a unmistakable puddle there.......thats a no no little car, i wonder who you think you are...:D i thought you were trained to go on the paper!:eek:

LARAMANIAC
26th Sep 2002, 11:42
I'm sorry but the image of Lara and all that springs to mind, just doesn't fit with this little car for me!! It seems a contradiction in terms!!!
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/angel09.gif

Xcom
26th Sep 2002, 17:47
Originally posted by LARAMANIAC
It seems a contradiction in terms!!!

That's the whole idea ;)

Originally posted by AmO
oh look....it looks like that little car peeeed !

Not the car, AmO, it was a dog who had no respect for euro (nor Smart cars for that matter) :D

Data
26th Sep 2002, 19:57
Hmm, upon closer inspection, certain white spots upon Angelina Jolie are clearly indicative of photographic manipulation; in other words, it is a fake. ;)

CatSuit&Ponytail
26th Sep 2002, 21:03
Laughed, I did, mmmmm? Yesssssss. ;) Hehehehehe

Yes, TombRaiderChik, it's the same type of car. :) Cute aren't they? But as AmO pointed out, a little hard to train....the small ones always get so excited! ;) :D

Kurtis Trent
26th Sep 2002, 21:18
That car is awesome!! :D:D:D

Xcom
26th Sep 2002, 22:04
Originally posted by Data
in other words, it is a fake. ;)

Really? Simply unbelievable :rolleyes:

CatSuit&Ponytail
26th Sep 2002, 22:19
Sure it's real!!!! It's no fake Xcom, if you hold it up to the light there is a watermark...AmO saw it right away! ;)

THE True Lara
26th Sep 2002, 22:29
....and right next to the water mark is the electronic strip and picture of the queen........

Prelude
26th Sep 2002, 23:11
Interesting facts about the ‘Smart’ car, pictured above. It’s made by Mercedes-Benz. It is as long as a normal car is wide, therefore particularly handy for parking in London. And yes it is for real. Unlike this picture. LOL nice one Xcom. :D

Xcom
26th Sep 2002, 23:31
Originally posted by CatSuit&Ponytail
Sure it's real!!!! It's no fake Xcom, if you hold it up to the light there is a watermark.

True. "watermark" is no fake. :)

DaveJ
27th Sep 2002, 07:43
The bloody corpse of a rare breed of Tiger on the wall beside the car prove its authenticity as a piece of TR lore....

Prelude
27th Sep 2002, 15:52
http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/lachen/lachen007.gifBWHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAH (stops for breath) BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHA

*faints*

Xcom
27th Sep 2002, 17:16
Originally posted by DaveJ
The bloody corpse of a rare breed of Tiger on the wall beside the car prove its authenticity as a piece of TR lore....

Good eyes, Dave!

croftmania
28th Sep 2002, 07:16
The car is too small for her,but besides that,it's a funny picture
:D

Godfather
28th Sep 2002, 09:15
Hey, maybe she just robbed a bank but instead of taking all the money (of which she clearly has enough) she took the car. Although it seems as if she can't get it started! :D