PDA

View Full Version : Need help in BO1

TG_Syd
25th Sep 2002, 19:30
I beat the Dark Eden and Kain flew to the pillars. After they were restored I was walking around like a moron for about 3 hours last night trying to figure out where to go! PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! Thx in advance

OH! And while your at it can u please tell me where to get more hearts of darkness, I keep on dying:confused: :(

Naja
25th Sep 2002, 23:50
Well, remember the path that was below Dark Eden? It had a bat beacon there. It was initially blocked until you finished Dark Eden. Well, go back there if you didn't get lightning. Next to the beacon there's a gate that will open on a full moon, and let you enter to get lightning - even though it's actually more difficult than that.

Anyway, after Dark Eden, I'm pretty sure you're supposed to go to the Avernus Cathedral. Keep following the paths below Dark Eden and you'll find a severely messed up town... and I think a normal town also... and then you'll get to the Cathedral. The Cathedral might be highlighted on your map, too.

HOD? I think there was a forge for that.... hmm.... I'm sorry, I totally forgot where that was. Well, a good method is to start from Kain's Mausoleum and work your way back to where you are now, going to any mooncaves you haven't been to yet (it took me a while to realize that there were two in Nachtholm), getting any secrets you missed (a lot can be found by going off the beaten path, like using mist to cross the water and get to land on the other side where there are items and stuff), and just to go back and kill anyone you didn't already to raise your prestige. Oh yeah, don't forget about the Lost City!! That place has 28 secrets!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hope this helps you.

TG_Syd
26th Sep 2002, 18:15
Where is the lost city??

warpsavant
26th Sep 2002, 18:41
Lost City is NW of the the Mist Form Dungeon. You need to go there on a full moon.

The Secret Entrance to the HOD Spirit Forge is in Uschenstein. But you must first move some buttons back in Kains Mausoleum. Otherwise you have to wait for a full moon to get to this Spirit Forge.