PDA

View Full Version : A birthday present for RICKnMel

theBlackman
25th Sep 2002, 06:04
Rick,

Go here: http://www.gamesdomain.com/demos/s.html and then...
Here:
DEMO/ACTION/ Sponge Bob: Operation Krabby Patty :D :D :p

RicknMel
25th Sep 2002, 16:17
WhooHoo A spongebob game! :D

I'll d/l it tonight :D

Peter_Smith
26th Sep 2002, 00:35
I am new to this Sponge Bob thing, having never watched the TV show. But now I am intrigued. I am downloading the game. Can Sponge Bob be compared with Pinky and the Brain (my favorite cartoon next to Bullwinkle)?

RicknMel
26th Sep 2002, 00:59
My terrible language skills and limited vocabulary make me the wrong person to try to explain anything "non-technical", but I'll try..... ;)

Spongebob is like a cross of Pinky & the Brain, South Park, The Simpsons, and Wren & Stimpy....... without any vulgarities or innuendos. "Twisted humor" I think I remember someone describing it as. Spongebob himself is a loveable nerdy little creature with a big heart.
LOL ... Man do I sound like a geek now or what! :o :p :D

Anyways....there's quite a few times when I'll actually laugh out loud while watching it with my son. ... and I never miss a new episode. :D

btw..I have the game downloaded.....but haven't tried it yet. The server was slow...it seemed to take forever to download. Like 7 minutes or something :p

Peter_Smith
26th Sep 2002, 04:27
I finished the game.:D Level 4 was a bit of a challenge. I don't think it has quite as much replay value as Thief.;) One time through should just about do it.

Thanks for the link, theBlackman!:)

theBlackman
26th Sep 2002, 07:31
I did not DL the game when I posted the link. But after Peter's glowing revue, I had to try it. It was a blast.

I am on level 3 and that last tomato is winning. :D

I finished the first 2 with about 59 seconds on the clock and an average of 80 bonus pts per level. I learned the hard way :o DON'T STEP ON THE ANTS. LOL

Peter

There is a PINKY AND THE BRAIN: WORLD CONQUEST DEMO. Use the Alpha pad on the top right or just change the S to a P in the link above. Or you can use this to get the entire listing: http://www.gamesdomain.com/demos/nos.html

RicknMel
26th Sep 2002, 15:51
haha
I ran out of time in level 3
I may try again ;)