PDA

View Full Version : Golden jacket and golden bike

thanhkim
23rd Sep 2002, 10:39
I don't know if I can do this but I just checked out Lara online website news section and they had a picture of AJ dressed as Lara Croft on the new movie. I nearly laughed my guts up cause Lara is wearing a gold jacket to match the gold bike. Man it is totally not Lara you can tell this director has never played any of the games tell me folks when has Lara ever warn a gold jacket. Check it out what a cracker!!! check the news section today cause they may move the pictures. AJ/Lara has her hair in a pony tail even with a little gold tie in it heheheheheheheheheheh LMAO HEHEHEHEH All I can say is I really have high hopes for this movie now. To be honest I don't think Lara would be caught dead in something like that?

DaveJ
23rd Sep 2002, 10:47
The picture is taken on location of an actress on a movie set.

What makes you think it is a scene from the movie, and that is what she will be wearing in it?

And in all honesty if you do expect Lara to wear her game outfit in the movies you are in for a disappointment.

Movie.

Game.

Two different things.

When had Lara ever worn black top and shorts? Her long arctic coat? Black biker gear?

thanhkim
23rd Sep 2002, 21:40
article that accompanies photos says from Lara online:

Angelina Jolie proves she is sexy in any gear as she roars away

on a motorbike while filming Tomb Raider 2

and the article below says:

Hollywood honey Angelina Jolie, who plays Lara, is filming the sequel to Tomb Raider in Snowdonia, Wales.

The actress, dressed in a gold bomber jacket, white T-shirt and beige jodhpurs, looked the part on a gold motorbike. I just
thought it was funny. Check out the pictures Lara Online. Sorry can't upload the pictures don't know how to but I do have them.

BeKs
23rd Sep 2002, 22:28
Shes just wearing one of the set jackets im sure, everyone wears them when they are making a film (i hope cause its FOUL!) LOL

As for the bike .... ive never seen anything so disgusting in my life ! LOL She really wants a Suzuki GSXR1000

My personall opinion there LOL *grin*:D

LaraAngelOfDarkness
23rd Sep 2002, 22:48
I don't think the outfit is too bad, i like the hair too, the only prob I have is her body double is a man!!!!!! He also looks a bit happy in this pic: http://www.laracroftonline.com/tomb_raider_movie/trm2/images/trm5.jpg
I was wondering did he change her outfit style because now the holsters are brown, the boots are light brown(sort of like the games), the guns look different, and the bike...................................................its..................well..............a bike, at least I think it is :confused: :confused: :confused: so confused.

TombRaiderChik
23rd Sep 2002, 22:56
Originally posted by LaraAngelOfDarkness
He also looks a bit happy in this pic
LMFAO! :p

Prelude
23rd Sep 2002, 23:30
LMAO!!!!! That is the strangest thing I've seen in ages, it's gotta be a wind up surly. I mean look at him, look at his (looks for word) 'things' and those boobs, how the h*ll is he suppose to pass as AJ????? It must be a really far off shot they are filming.

thanhkim
24th Sep 2002, 04:42
Originally posted by BeKs
Shes just wearing one of the set jackets im sure, everyone wears them when they are making a film (i hope cause its FOUL!) LOL

As for the bike .... ive never seen anything so disgusting in my life ! LOL She really wants a Suzuki GSXR1000

My personall opinion there LOL *grin*:D I thought it might be a jacket that AJ is wearing on set but what if it is in the movie what a color! By the way I like the stunt guy he does look very amused.

DaveJ
24th Sep 2002, 08:06
The jacket is a bit like the one she wore in TR2 China.

THE True Lara
24th Sep 2002, 09:23
....but that didn't look like one of Gary Glitter's throw-outs! :p

V_Croft
24th Sep 2002, 11:13
LOL-LOL-LOL-and LOL again !!!

thanhkim
26th Sep 2002, 09:41
Originally posted by THE True Lara
....but that didn't look like one of Gary Glitter's throw-outs! :p If this jacket is in the movie if I was a bad guy I
would take one look at her and laugh my guts up, that is before being shot in the head of course. Nice color I'd say Croft.

LARAMANIAC
26th Sep 2002, 11:31
"His relevant bits were strapped down" - :eek: - poor guy - all in the name of showbusiness!!
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/angel09.gif

DaveJ
26th Sep 2002, 11:38
Yes yes yes....and she wears matching bra and knickers too.
All in gold.
And a gold filling in her teeth.
And her Desert eagles are gold too now.

But only in the special edition DVD:
"Lara Croft and the Cradle of Life:Gold edition".
(Not compatible with PS2)

I sometimes think I could make a packet if I worked in marketing in this place.....

thanhkim
27th Sep 2002, 09:13
The rim of Lara's sunglasses are gold too I think Lara had the midas touch. hmm

Deekman
27th Sep 2002, 17:45
Lara is supposedly a very rich woman. She's probably got loads
of outfits we've never seen.
As for the bike? Well, I don't presume to know the details of the movie,
but isn't it just possible that in any given scenario, Lara would hop on whatever bike might be available?
I do really like the pic of her having lunch tho!

Cyber_Punk_303
27th Sep 2002, 21:22
I think the bike looks WICKED cool. I think the all black outfit is the best tho. This gold one is too girly and too bling bling. Keep the black outfit.