PDA

View Full Version : You got to try this:

theBlackman
22nd Sep 2002, 08:58
For those of you who don't know www.images.google.com can get you almost any image. Over 100,000 I hear.

I tried myself (Blackman) and Broken Arts, and low and behold Apaches Taffer album came up with both photoes -among a bunch of others.

Interesting.

BrokenArts
22nd Sep 2002, 16:18
That was interesting tBM. :eek: :o I did myself, er well put in my name. :p And my taffer album collage came up and was the first one. I did ChiefDreams, the gallery of thieves came up, did RicknMel, nothing. Typed in Sneak, first page had his Gallery of Thieves image.
The things you find on the web.
To be honest, I sometimes wish I was totally anonymous. The privacy issue comes into play. I don't like having everyone on gods green earth seeing my pictures sometimes, though nothing has happened. ;) And everything is fine. Still it feels like Big Brother is watching.

Peter_Smith
22nd Sep 2002, 19:54
Thanks for the link.:) I used it today to find images for a flyer. It found all the images I had previously found, using a more laborious approach, plus a lot more. I couldn't find Blackman (gave up after 12 pages). BrokenArts was a slam dunk. Searching for Peter Smith is a little more challenging....

BmanRogue
23rd Sep 2002, 01:46
Well, I "Googled" myself and found no "BmanRogue", no "Bman Rogue" (although I have submitted a pic to Apache's Taffer Album) but there ARE an alarming number of counterfit "Bman's" out there.

Although I did find something titled the "Bman.gif" that seems to be fairly accurate with the notable exception of a "Thief" area :D

Check it out at http://www.deniros.co.uk/jokes/joke1.html

I wish I could modify it and add it to my signature :p

TRoosevelt_26
23rd Sep 2002, 02:29
HFCIT?! I'm not on there, but a lot of images I wanted were. Thanks!

Komag
23rd Sep 2002, 04:54
I tried "komag" and four pages came up, but only two pics were related, and those were just two of my navigation buttons from the Keep! I guess we can't all be famous! :( ;)

Grey Mouser
23rd Sep 2002, 18:01
Cool! I never knew about that aspect of Google.

Even my pic on screech's Gallery Of Thieves site popped up.

Good for the occaisional ego-stroke... purrrrr

littlek
23rd Sep 2002, 19:47
I discovered Google images about a year ago and it has been a valuable teaching tool. I tell my students to use it for finding images for projects. Rarely has it not brought up what I was looking for.

theBlackman
23rd Sep 2002, 20:52
Originally posted by Komag
I tried "komag" and four pages came up, but only two pics were related, and those were just two of my navigation buttons from the Keep! I guess we can't all be famous! :( ;)

Try Keep of... and your RL name. You might be surprised. I certainly was.

howie
24th Sep 2002, 21:29
I clicked on this post thinking it was a new breeding position. :(

BrokenArts
24th Sep 2002, 21:47
Originally posted by howie
I clicked on this post thinking it was a new breeding position. :(

For what.......Dogs Howie? :p :o LOL! Ooooh I get it, doggie style? That's not so new. :mad: :D

Northren
24th Sep 2002, 22:12
http://home.earthlink.net/~bettytboop/king2.jpeg

Pretty stylish if you ask me. ;)

howie
25th Sep 2002, 02:13
Originally posted by BrokenArts

For what.......Dogs Howie? :p :o LOL! Ooooh I get it, doggie style? That's not so new. :mad: :D

I was thinking of something new & different like the recent 'Butterfly Spanish Erotica' move. Es spainyola porvavor..... arrph...arph...:p