PDA

View Full Version : Member Photo's!



Tombraidachick
21st Sep 2002, 15:18
ok fine i'll go first i have a couple pictures of me actually

heres the first one thats me....
http://www.boomspeed.com/raidergirl/lindsey3.bmp
hehehehe thats not me well it is but its me on halloween!!

heres a normal one
http://www.boomspeed.com/raidergirl/lindsey2.bmp

heres me as lara not very good it was taken a while ago i need to take some current ones the ones above are more current...
http://www.angelfire.com/clone/id/lindsey_aka_tombraidachick.txt

nobody run outa the forum screaming their head of or any thing...

Raider Sunrise
21st Sep 2002, 16:20
OK here I go... A photo that I actually look good in :p ;)

http://www.boomspeed.com/raidersunny/mepiccy.jpg

And here's another of me reading a mystery...

http://www.boomspeed.com/raidersunny/mepic.jpg

BTW both of our TRChicks :p you look beautiful!!!

shirl123
22nd Sep 2002, 13:29
I think I posted my pictures like 10000000 times.
whatever.
my friend took those pictures 8 monthes ago:


http://www.boomspeed.com/shirl123/yeahwhatever.jpg

http://www.boomspeed.com/shirl123/lalala.jpg

Prelude
23rd Sep 2002, 00:01
I don't have a picture, but you can look at my lego minimes!

This is minime going out on the town:
http://www.boomspeed.com/raidersunny/minimenight.jpg


And this is minime the morning after:
http://www.boomspeed.com/raidersunny/minimemorning.jpg


These imagines were brought to you courtesy of Raider Sunrise

Thanks again ;)

Lord Croft
1st Oct 2002, 13:57
I'm a really negative guy...

http://www2.arnes.si/~jrom/pics/neg.jpg

...this is how you'd see me if you looked at the photo negative (the pic was flipped, mirrored and color inverted).

thanhkim
3rd Oct 2002, 20:18
Originally posted by Lord Croft
I'm a really negative guy...

http://www2.arnes.si/~jrom/pics/neg.jpg

...this is how you'd see me if you looked at the photo negative (the pic was flipped, mirrored and color inverted). Love the photo interesting and funny.

Tombraidachick
3rd Oct 2002, 22:20
and heres Lord Croft on the, positive side. :D
http://www.boomspeed.com/raidergirl/neg.bmp

the_internet_king
4th Oct 2002, 19:03
i will try and post 1 ..or accaly its better if i didnt lol

btw nice photos all

lol prelude r.o.t..f.l

the_internet_king
4th Oct 2002, 19:04
hay raider sunrise u have the same computer backround as me lol

Chronicles5
4th Oct 2002, 20:31
Raider Sunrise- Very Cute :D:)

TRChick, nice pics, but if you upload them, can you do it in .jpg format? It makes the picture 20 times smaller, (the size stays the same) and 20 times faster to load (literally, im not exxagerating)

Here is one of me at my computer- I have long since moved it to my room downstairs, but this one's pretty old, so I may get some new ones soon :)
http://www.angelfire.com/ma4/chronicles3/mepic2.txt

Solaris
4th Oct 2002, 20:35
Originally posted by Chronicles5
Raider Sunrise- Very Cute :D:)

TRChick, nice pics, but if you upload them, can you do it in .jpg format? It makes the picture 20 times smaller, (the size stays the same) and 20 times faster to load (literally, im not exxagerating)

Here is one of me at my computer- I have long since moved it to my room downstairs, but this one's pretty old, so I may get some new ones soon :)
http://www.angelfire.com/ma4/chronicles3/mepic2.txt

I have that same computer!....anyways....

I would post a pic of meself but i dont know how:( :D

Ah well you can just imagine what i look like!:D

Chronicles5
4th Oct 2002, 20:44
I imagine you look like.....

Someone :D

If you have a pic on your computer email it to me [<jokami63@yahoo.com>] and I'll post it for you, otherwise i dont think i can help :(

Here's another similar pic of me :D
http://www.angelfire.com/ma4/chronicles3/c5_falls.txt

Solaris
4th Oct 2002, 20:48
Originally posted by Chronicles5
I imagine you look like.....

Someone :D

If you have a pic on your computer email it to me [<jokami63@yahoo.com>] and I'll post it for you, otherwise i dont think i can help :(


Thanks but i doubt that ill post a pic of me..it will be just to embarrising:o :D

Chronicles5
4th Oct 2002, 20:53
well if your sure :D

MountainDewNut
5th Oct 2002, 04:28
Here's a pic of me.

http://www.angelfire.com/games4/trs_rstrnt/img/TRNUT01.txt

Lil Lara
5th Oct 2002, 04:44
MDNut! You're in the dark and we can't see you very well!

You look pretty cute from what I can see though...:D

DaveJ
5th Oct 2002, 08:57
So much for this thread being photos only and no spam.

Hey ho. :rolleyes:

Here's me in St. Lucia back in 1999.

http://phaideaux1.homestead.com/files/lucia.jpg

THE True Lara
5th Oct 2002, 09:13
Wow, Dave, and AOD hadn't even been invented back then!
I guess now we know where the designers got their ideas ;)

Hey, now we've both been copy-catted for TR...... :D

Solaris
5th Oct 2002, 17:47
Originally posted by Lil Lara

You look pretty cute from what I can see though...:D

I agree:D

Cyber_Punk_303
5th Oct 2002, 22:30
I KNEW IT!!! Dave J, how old are you?

DaveJ
6th Oct 2002, 08:31
37 and a half.
Why?

the_internet_king
6th Oct 2002, 10:30
hay davej u look like chris moyles

DaveJ
6th Oct 2002, 10:47
No....I don't.

Not even on a bad day.

purple rain
6th Oct 2002, 12:35
mehh i always do this and i dont know why. yes i'm biting my nail.

http://startledfrog.com/insufferable/g_r2.JPG

Chronicles5
6th Oct 2002, 15:15
Cool! You're from Sydney? I'm going there next summer :D

DaveJ, not at all how I pictured you lol :D

If you want to see MDN's picture, just turn up the brightness on your monitor, I can see him fine :confused: