PDA

View Full Version : blood omen 1 walkthrough

solidsnake
20th Sep 2002, 03:26
Hello, I am new to this forum... I would like to add that I have played and beaten blood omen 2, SR1 and 2, but have gotten stuck on the original BO. I think there needs to be a detailed walkthrough(for there are very, very general ones) especially for the part where you have to exite the oracles cave. Can anyone help me out???

Lady Kreliana
20th Sep 2002, 03:31
www.gamefaqs.com usually have good walkthroughs for various games. Also, if you ever need help with an LoK game, the people here will always be more than willing to help.

solidsnake
20th Sep 2002, 03:40
hey... thanks for letting me know ppl are here to help... already I need it. To be specific I just got done talking to the oracle for the first time. It says now in some walkthrough to exit the caves, which is easier said than done because they're a maze, and head south to the house of mists. I can find no way to exit these cursed caves!!!

Lady Kreliana
20th Sep 2002, 03:49
A lot of the Oracle's Cave is just hit and miss. I'm sorry that I can't give you better details, but that's how I got through. It's probably my least favorite of the BO1 levels because it is so confusing.

Chris@Crystal
20th Sep 2002, 17:26
Hey there solidsnake,
Here is my advice for the Oracle caves:
In order to get through these caves, always refer to the overhead map, red lit areas show where Kain should be going. Equip Kain with the mace to break open stalagmites and obstacles for power-ups throughout the caves and Energy Bolt or projectile objects to destroy enemies. Look for blue orb-like switches on the walls to open locked doors. Newly opened doors will glow red on the overhead map. To avoid retracing your steps, kill all enemies and they will come back as ghosts to know where you have been. Once through the caves, talk to the Oracle.
Hope this is helpful to you. Good-luck.
~Chris
Crystal Dynamics

solidsnake
22nd Sep 2002, 15:02
I am well past the oracles cave now, thanks everyone. And thanks Chris because I had no idea that once a blue orb thing was hit that a red shaded area appeared. And if I did notice the red shaded area, I sure didn't know that was were to head. Thanks alot everyone!:D