PDA

View Full Version : murals shifting/amy hennig interviews

evanar
18th Sep 2002, 19:56
I've been reading through a number of soul reaver 2 pre-release interviews with amy hennig (mostly from nosgoth.net).

Anyway, most of the pre-release interviews state that in soul reaver 2, the spectral plane will be more important. Each article also goes on to say that murals will change in the spectral plane to reveal extra info. Has anyone discovered a mural changing in spectral?
Im playing through sr2 now to look for myself but I would not be able to post screen shots as I am playing on ps2.
As i remember it, arent the most important murals beneath the pillars and in the forges?

warpsavant
18th Sep 2002, 20:18
There is a mural in the dark forge where there are these people trying to cross a gap, and if you switch to spectral, a winged blue guy appears on the wall where the gap would be.

Naja
19th Sep 2002, 06:12
Thank you so much for posting that! I had no idea; I knew things changed but I didn't realize how important it was, so I didn't check out about 90% of the stuff. Great.... now I gotta go back and play it again..... *just as the homework load gets bigger, too*

Rook
19th Sep 2002, 06:33
Well, there's always the ouroboros symbol on the floor of the Chapter House which seems to grow wings (or at least a wing) in spectral. Does that count?

:D

warpsavant
19th Sep 2002, 18:28
yeah, I forgot about that one. =)

lokkagrey
19th Sep 2002, 21:20
I like the irony more of the ouroboros when Raz runs through his human self and then says 'And so. My history comes full circle.' As he stands in the center of it.

Poor Raz doom to a perptual circle of becoming the Reaver.

I liked some of the murals inside the air forge.

Lokka Grey

History Abhors A Paradox

Rook
22nd Sep 2002, 08:35
I liked the mural that looked like Janos with the ouroboros symbols in the Air Forge. The two-faced mural was pretty cool, too. Looks like Janos and Kain.

Oh how I do miss the old forum's lengthy mural debates...http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/traurig/traurig013.gif

:D