PDA

View Full Version : To everyone.................

Data
17th Sep 2002, 21:07
It is now halfway through the TRLE custom level awards and to date only 26 votes have been submitted.
If you have not yet submitted your vote, please vote now.

If you are still unsure how to vote, please reply here.

Thank you
Data.

moose562
17th Sep 2002, 21:35
i am yet to vote as i am evaluating in the best way i can to fit with the specified categories. i had one question though, how are the ancillary (sp) items catergory doing, votes wise? i had heard that it was not doing very well...i would like to make a post or something to promote it as it is one of the most, i feel, important branches in the TRLE community.

Thanks Data! :)

Data
17th Sep 2002, 21:52
Any help is welcome Mr Moose, the current number of votes for ancillary items is just 13.
The number of votes for third party tools is 21

Tombraidachick
19th Sep 2002, 01:46
um when we vote r we supoosed to play the custom level i dont really visit the TRLE part of the forum. and what program do u use to make a custom level, how do u do it???

EddyBones
19th Sep 2002, 01:52
You need to get TR Chronicles for PC. It comes with the Level Editor so you can create and play custom levels. :)

Tombraidachick
19th Sep 2002, 02:45
Originally posted by Gandalf the Gray
You need to get TR Chronicles for PC. It comes with the Level Editor so you can create and play custom levels. :)
cool!

what about voting on custom levels in the forum do u downlaod them and play them?

Data
19th Sep 2002, 18:44
Originally posted by Tombraidachick
what about voting on custom levels in the forum do u downlaod them and play them?

Yes, it may help by way of determining which custom level you like and so which one to vote for.

The Level Editor can also now be downloaded free of charge. See the TRLE FAQ and Community in the Level Editor forum. ;)

MountainDewNut
19th Sep 2002, 19:52
Originally posted by moose562
i am yet to vote as i am evaluating in the best way i can to fit with the specified categories. i had one question though, how are the ancillary (sp) items catergory doing, votes wise? i had heard that it was not doing very well...i would like to make a post or something to promote it as it is one of the most, i feel, important branches in the TRLE community.

Thanks Data! :)

You tell em moose! I work very hard on my objects. Some objects, like the alias head mesh, I spend several hours making. Now, I've been working my butt off with creating objects for my new game. I only have half the wad completed, and so far, it has taken me roughly 10 hrs to create.