PDA

View Full Version : Girls,Girls,Girls ends too soon?

Kerhop
17th Sep 2002, 21:02
I'm on the Girls,Girls,Girls level of which it says you must accomplish all the goals before day 8, yet twice now I've played this level and it's ending prematurely halfway through day 4 saying that I've failed to complete the tasks.

Is there something else that triggers this or is it a bug?

JanR
20th Sep 2002, 12:37
I think that might be due to the objective where you have got to keep more than 100 people on the island at any one time.

drunkentiger
27th Oct 2002, 07:21
nah ...
you have to make that the female and male appeal balanced.

you end the game because perhaps that the female appeal is higher now than the male appeal.

i succeed the level by make it balance

XENA
27th Oct 2002, 22:42
JanR is right here, I had the same problem with the game ending early and I noticed my population had dropped below 100 people. The game will not end before day 8 if you keep more than 100 people on the island. I found the easiest way to do this was to leave the attractions that men like alone for a couple of days and just start adding female attractions. That way the men have something to do before the women get there. I also changed all beer over to smiley's to try and keep them happy till the women arrived. Once the women arrive you can demolish the fun pool if you want but I managed to increase the female star attraction without demolishing any of the male attractions.