PDA

View Full Version : BrokenArts

Xcom
17th Sep 2002, 18:09
Is this you? :D

http://home.planet.nl/~xcom/forum/swinger.gif

theBlackman
17th Sep 2002, 18:18
Very close. You must have taken that video on a formal night.

She usually has skintight leathers (black, of course) with a full length cloak. GumDrop bought her a new one last year.

Classy cloak with velvet lining and a full hood. :D :D

I think Northren had a copy.

BrokenArts
17th Sep 2002, 18:27
LMAO!!!! *Too busy laughing to respond any other way. LMAO!!!!!! Aaahhhh I need that. THank you Xcom!!

Xcom
17th Sep 2002, 18:38
Glad you liked ;)

Anyway, I am taking this short Flash course which will result in Flash certificate which I need badly for my work. (they don't believe me otherwise :rolleyes: ) This was part of the homework! :D

Originally posted by theBlackman
Classy cloak with velvet lining and a full hood. :D :D

I'd have hard time animating that.

ps:

next objective:

Animation loop of RicknMel being blackjacked by GumDrop. ;)

j/k :p

theBlackman
17th Sep 2002, 18:42
No problem XCOM. You did good.

Broken Arts, I told you that your fame would spread. Next the cover of TIME :D :D

next objective:

Animation loop of RicknMel being blackjacked by GumDrop.

How about MACED by Broken Arts. :D

BrokenArts
17th Sep 2002, 19:09
Xcom!! *YOU* did that?? OMG! :o :D I don't know what to say? Not too often I am speechless. Ha. *blush*
That is awesome!! :D *THANK YOU VERY MUCH!* May I have a copy of it? To use in the future of course. That really is cool, my next post I was going to ask you where you found that. Now I know. :D

OK tBM, have been asked, and I have hesitated, when did this Swinging take place? Is it the thread, with SwordMaster and Northren, and I was spotted on the Chandelier? Seems to me that story sticks in my mind. *where is Northren* :D

Thank you guys, this made my day. :) Still LMAO!

theBlackman
17th Sep 2002, 19:30
It was a 1000 post party Then I sent you the photo of you on the chandelier.

So soon we forget. Must be because of all the glue and epoxy fumes you are breathing in the workshop. :D :D

The R&M Macing was last week in THIEVERY.

Then the original LAG thread where Gummie bought you the new cloak.
Action to date
Gumdrop alieanates Brokenarts with usual skill at social
interaction.
BA recovers damages to cloak

Originally posted by BrokenArts
Xcom!! *YOU* did that?? OMG! :o :D I don't know what to say? Not too often I am speechless. Ha. *blush*
That is awesome!! :D May I have a copy of it! To use in the future of course. That really is cool, my next post I was going to ask you where you found that. Now I know. :D

OK tBM, have been asked, and I have hesitated, when did this Swinging take place? Is it the thread, with SwordMaster and Northren, and I was spotted on the Chandelier? Seems to me that story sticks in my mind. *where is Northren* :D

Thank you guys, this made my day. :) Still LMAO!

Xcom
17th Sep 2002, 20:44
May I have a copy of it? To use in the future of course.

Sure, it's yours. :)
Btw, fullscreen flash version can be found here (http://home.planet.nl/~xcom/forum/swinger.html). However, I must add that this movie can hypnotize you when watched for too long. So be warned. (I am not kidding)

Originally posted by theBlackman
How about MACED by Broken Arts. :D

Maced???? :eek:

LOL, that's gotta hurt. :p

BrokenArts
17th Sep 2002, 21:02
tBM, nope your *wrong* Ha. I checked on the 1000 post party thread. yes, I saved it and printed it up. ;) The only thing that is mentioned is my Houndini act. :D With Northren and Stikboy as my attendents.
Gifts galore, drinks and all sorts of merrier ment, Hot tubs, haha. Shroom tea, chains, being put in boxes, hey sounds like a fun evening. ;) Call me sentimental for saving that.

No fumes, vent as much as possible, you should see the mask I wear sometimes. :cool:

And I have traded in my mace for a sword, jusk ask some of the regulars on Thievery, have sliced and diced a good few times now. :D

Oh my, the full version is even better! Like the black background. Haha. And your right, it *IS* hypnotizing to watch. Weeeeeee!:rolleyes: ;) Ahhhh Xcom, you watched it for that long aye?

Northren
18th Sep 2002, 00:15
Ah, yes I remember the 1000 post party quite well... stikboy and I, a junior member, were assisting a stunning escape artist eventually turned chandelier swinger... those were the days. :)

very well done xcom! :D

Wait!... I remember a swinging from the pirate ship mast routine where she was wearing a sheer bodysuit. It was when Cutthroats was walked off the Eidos' gangplank...

:D

stikboy
18th Sep 2002, 22:13
Very nice XCOM :D

I remember that party well too. Of course, that was before BA became the famous Swinger that she is now, and before she started giving away shows for free at any establishment that has a chandelier. :p :D

Of course, I'm still a fan and I'll lurk at any of those establishments to get a peek. (But I would like to see that Houdini act again :D)

Xcom
18th Sep 2002, 23:52
Houdini act?! What Houdini act? I wouldn't mind seeing it myself. ;)

(c'mon BA ;) :D )

Btw, tnx for the comments.

BrokenArts
19th Sep 2002, 21:53
*she shuffles her feet*
Well, I see there is a request for a show? Man, been a while since I have done one of those shows! ;) Hhhhmmmm. I need to think about this. Need a good reason, need a party!!!

A show will begin soon. :D :p

RicknMel
19th Sep 2002, 22:19
Speaking of parties...
and I know at least BA will appreciate this
My big 3-0 b-day bash is this weekend.....Mel has done all the planning and preps...
I just found out that I will be having a Spongebob cake, plates, tablecloths, & napkins! :o :D :p
Sheesh LOL ;)

theBlackman
19th Sep 2002, 22:53
Originally posted by RicknMel
Speaking of parties...
and I know at least BA will appreciate this
My big 3-0 b-day bash is this weekend.....Mel has done all the planning and preps...
I just found out that I will be having a Spongebob cake, plates, tablecloths, & napkins! :o :D :p
Sheesh LOL ;)

"I turn on Sponge Bob for the kids..." I think he said last year. :D Now we know the truth.

Congrats on the BIG 30 youngster. May life treat you well and allow you to at least triple that. :p

RicknMel
20th Sep 2002, 01:02
Hmm...I guess the cats outta the bag now....
I suppose I should sign up at the local SBAA now?
(SpongBob Addicts Anonymus) :p

Am I the only one that wishes I could hack into the Thievery code and give myself a "custom SpongeBob skin"? :D
I'm Ready! ;)

Whatz His Name
20th Sep 2002, 01:27
LMAO

*Laying on the floor trying to gasp air inbetween long brusts of laughter*

That was the funniest thing I've seen in a while. I fits you BA. :)

Xcom
20th Sep 2002, 16:50
A show will begin soon. :D :p

Indeed it will. You are booked for Sept. 24 (see the calender)
There is no way back. You better be ready. ;)

BrokenArts
20th Sep 2002, 17:25
OH I AM NOW AM I! :p

Have you spoken to my agent? I am booked for months in advance. :p ;)