PDA

View Full Version : amy hennig and the three

evanar
16th Sep 2002, 04:03
from a pre-soul reaver 2 interview:
"IGNPS2: I always thought that Raziel was a pawn in a much more powerful player's game...

Amy: Yeah, and the question is, who's the player? There's about three of them, and he has to untangle all of that. Is it Kain, is it the Elder God, is it Moebius, is it something else?
"
so who do you think the three are?

my picks: kain, representing the vampires
the hylden
the edler god representing the humans

Umah Bloodomen
16th Sep 2002, 17:13
I disagree.

If anyone would be representing the vampires it would be Janos. (Great plot twist if it turns out to be true).

Moebius for the Humans - he has to recruit who he can for the war and already has a vampire purge under his belt.

Hash'ak'gik (who I still believe is the Elder in spirit form) who is out for his own agendas. Moebius would be tied in with him as well, seeing he is a devoute follower.

Honorable mention goes to Ariel seeing she has the potential to hang with the big boys mentioned above.

:D

Vampmaster
16th Sep 2002, 21:52
Moebius is not a player. Kain says he's a puppet. I think the three are the vampires, the hylden and the elder. The humans just serve which ever of the others happens to be strongest at the time.

Preacher
16th Sep 2002, 23:16
I agree with Vampmaster.

Anubis_Orr
16th Sep 2002, 23:23
Originally posted by Umah Bloodomen
I disagree.

If anyone would be representing the vampires it would be Janos. (Great plot twist if it turns out to be true).

Moebius for the Humans - he has to recruit who he can for the war and already has a vampire purge under his belt.

Hash'ak'gik (who I still believe is the Elder in spirit form) who is out for his own agendas. Moebius would be tied in with him as well, seeing he is a devoute follower.

Honorable mention goes to Ariel seeing she has the potential to hang with the big boys mentioned above.

:D

Moebius may be a puppet but he is still a figurehead, it's not like the Elder can go out for himself and recruit humans :) He is integral to the creation of the Vampire Hunters, and the near complete extinction of the vampire race.

I think Kain would represent the Vampires, Janos is an Ancient and may be very knowledgable about events and things that are to come but he strikes me as a pacifist and as a scholar, anytime he's had a chance to fight it's been pathetic. And the way things are looking right now it seems that there's going to be a power struggle, perhaps a partnership between the two would be very effective.

I don't think Hash'ak'gik is the Elder, Hash'ak'gik demands blood sacrifices and the Elder is a being that feeds on souls, they may be in league with eachother but I don't think they're one and the same. (What makes you draw that connection? Is there some link in the game you've noticed? Just wondering because I've never noticed anything that tied them together:))

Ariel was a means to an end, her death had more meaning than her life ever had.

Jeffers
17th Sep 2002, 19:42
I think Kain is the player, but there is also another player, the unkown.

The unkown has made there move, now Kain is trying to counter act it. If he succeeds then Checkmate.

Thats what I think at the moment anyway.

Jeffers