PDA

View Full Version : Lady Whitman's Disease

Danventry
15th Sep 2002, 21:33
Uh I'm starting to not like this mission. First they start me out with out a blackjack or a lockpick. Then, they make them impossible to find. On top of that, there are two gaurds wandering aroud the town, which I have to constantly dodge. Please, I've been searching for a while now, where is my lock pick atleast? And my black jack?

Nightwalker
16th Sep 2002, 00:51
The first thing you have to do is to get into the Gardener's room and get a rope arrow. Have you done that? Once you have the rope arrow, you need to find the "Physical's" (Doctor's) house and look up. There's a window you can rope arrow up into. You'll find your lockpick in one of the rooms downstairs. Once you have that, go to the Inn (or Tavern, whatever it is), go upstairs and there's a door that you couldn't open before. There's a closet in that room, with a set of shutters that opens out onto a ledge. Go down the ledge, jump across to the windows opposite (Coal store) and in that building, you'll find your BJ plus a key you need. I hope that helps you get started. :)

Danventry
16th Sep 2002, 22:57
I'll have to go back to the doc's. I knew how to get to the coal store, b/c I saw the window from outside, b/c I was looking for a way in w/o a key. I didn't find a lock-pick (or maybe I was in the wrong house?), but I'll look again.