PDA

View Full Version : How many stages in Beach Life totally?

soulvee
13th Sep 2002, 17:51
Hey guys do u know how many stages totally there? I wanna finished all and try the sandbox mode!:p

JerseyBoy
16th Sep 2002, 21:03
There are 12 scenarios. You can do sandbox mode on ANY scenario that you've completed.

JB

morandi
20th Sep 2002, 12:19
Excerpts from an email I got from deepred

There will be expansion packs and downloads etc. available with more scenarios etc.

Our website is out of data and about to undergo a major overhaul. Eidos’s site contains loads of stuff, but there’s still some work to be done there too. Keep watching.

XENA
27th Oct 2002, 22:51
Wooooo, can't wait for that web page to get up and running. I have finished all the scenario's twice (you can go into the extra's tap on the main menu and reset all scenario's to not completed) and I'm getting pretty bored with playing the sandbox mode. They need to bring out something along the lines of Tropico, with a scenario/random map generator.

Anthonyavalon
9th Jan 2003, 01:33
I agree that Beach Life should have an expansion which resembles something like Tropico.

More buildings, random fire, rain storms, sea monsters!! :)
Extend the days of completion, increase diffculty.....

Coconut Kid
9th Jan 2003, 15:49
Originally posted by morandi
Our website is out of data and about to undergo a major overhaul. Eidos’s site contains loads of stuff, but there’s still some work to be done there too. Keep watching.

What web site ?????????