PDA

View Full Version : Ghosting question : FM Mystery Man

clayman
12th Sep 2002, 23:34
How do you Ghost the kitchen in Mystery Man without using any consumables and get the paltry coin stack ?

Keeper Collins
13th Sep 2002, 00:11
Clayman,don't try and ghost this mission.It's to hard.
There are some parts of the FM in wich you can't ghost espesially at the end. And when you do get to the end you have to confront the Master. When you are in his liar and you read the book which tells you to turn around and face the Master,do your self a favor and DON'T TURN AROUND!!!!! For if you do see the Master you will not like what you see.

clayman
13th Sep 2002, 11:09
Thanks Keeper...I vaguely remember playing this one, especially how you solve the mystery of the unfrobbable loot and the voices in the art gallery...some sort of secret passageway from below and levers to flip I think.

I just was curious about that specific area to Ghost, as I've always found that section of the map(2 AI in kitchen, two stationary guards down the ramp, one guard posted at the end of the hallway, and one patrol) a very fascinating ghosting opportunity. I'm trying to weasel my way around in there without using anything, and wanted to know specifically about the kitchen. :)

doaal
14th Sep 2002, 02:36
I didn't really intend MM to be ghost-able. I'm sure that if you creep in the kitchen with the right timing you could do it, although that would probably be really really hard lol.

clayman
15th Sep 2002, 00:32
I was unable to do it, at least for now, even though I perched on a table with one leg hanging off the edge for a few minutes contemplating things. The bannister in the double guard foyer is a hoot to use moving about. And I forgot how long this mission was. Good job, Doaal ! :)