PDA

View Full Version : Reminder for Slow Learners

Grey Mouser
11th Sep 2002, 16:59
<ul>
<p></p>
<li><b>No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.</b> You will not harass, threaten, embarrass, or do anything else to another Member or guest that is unwanted. This means: don't say bad things about them, don't keep sending them unwanted messages, don't attack their race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc. </li>
<p></p>
<li><b>No abusive language.</b> You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this Forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. Hate speech is not tolerated. <b>We will not tolerate abuse upon another member!</b></li>

I feel I have been patient with a couple of you regarding How To Behave on this forum because my opinion is that differing opinions, discussion and debate is one purpose for having forums in the first place, and makes a Community all the stronger.

However, if you Act like a child I have no problem with treating you like one...especially after you were warned.

<b>Banned for being an abusive chump: don996cab</b>

Who's next? I dunno...who feels like testing my patience some more?

hmm, maybe you're right Xcom -

Xcom
11th Sep 2002, 17:16
Maybe you should try increasing the font size (ya know, Redlegg style ;) ). :D

Edgecrusher
12th Sep 2002, 00:06
What did the guy banned say? Also, are you thinking of banning anyone else?

Shotgun Plasma
30th Sep 2002, 21:21
I think i agree with you there!
I was ex-member of www.nintendonow.com furom member, those dirty people have heavy used of smearing words and some drug talk, don't believe me? Go there and see, they insulting me of being bad grammer, I am not good at typing.

I hope you guys are being nice to me while I am here, I been there like 1 month and after that, they are god-awful people!

MapMaker Monkey
20th Dec 2002, 14:13
Monkey takes the glue and Sellotape out of his kitchen cupboard and sticks this thread up again..