PDA

View Full Version : um...can you do me a favour?

soulvee
11th Sep 2002, 05:45
I'm frustrated to the " Girls! Girls! Girls!" stage. Can someone send me the save file which is after the "Girls! Girls! Girls!" stage?
So I can skip it and play the afterwards stage. ;)

Please kindly send me by email at sosoul@hotmail.com.

Thx!

keogh
11th Sep 2002, 08:48
I can do that.... when I get home from work. I can give you a save file for the scenario straight after the girls girls girls stage (you have to earn £30,000 in one day.... I haven't tried it yet, been to busy playing sandbox).

But what probs are you having with the girls girls girls stage... I found that one quite easy (the shark one I found tricky).

I set all my beer to Cape Horn and turnt it 3/4 up and had romping sessions going on all night and day (had about 120 romps in the end :) )

But Ill send you the file when I get home.... although you might alreay have one then, but Ill send it anyway.

soulvee
11th Sep 2002, 18:53
I can just get 2 romps although I try so many times. they were just keep fighting on the beach after drinking the beer.:eek:

Grey Mouser
11th Sep 2002, 20:41
I think one type of beer makes them want to fight more than another...try different beers and see which is best for rompage.

Bahama mama
13th Sep 2002, 21:55
Hi,

One thing that you must remember is the more people drink the more figths and chaos you will have on your island.

This is were the lovely very assertive security guards come in handy. You will want to have more than 5 on hand.

These security guards help to keep the guests in control and the big plus is they also make you money. Yippeee!

Slykat
16th Sep 2002, 00:32
how do you get the girl stage and beers and all that stuff in sandbox mode? anyone?? do i have to unlock it or something?

JerseyBoy
16th Sep 2002, 20:58
Serve nothing but Cape Horn as beer and watch the rompage begin, especially if you kick the strength up a bit. The fights are probably because some bar is serving Thumpers.

JB