PDA

View Full Version : I feel stupid!

theBlackman
10th Sep 2002, 18:48
LOL
{embarrassed HTML}
I fired up T2 the other day to check out a question someone asked.

While wandering through Interference, (the unpatched version) I went into the guard barracks just past the kitchen, and lo and behold, there were THREE chests against the wall.

In all my journies through I had never noticed the one on the shelf on the wall. I never use flares, and I have missed that third chest at eye level every time before. {/embarrassed HTML}

I am still finding things and places in the OM that have eluded me before, but this one really makes me feel STUPID.

Zaccheus
10th Sep 2002, 19:04
Wow, after n years someone as experienced as you still finds things he hadn't noticed before.

That's what I love about Thief.

clayman
10th Sep 2002, 22:06
I never find anything new, I just make the same stupid mistakes over and over....and ask for help here. :D

Gumdrop
10th Sep 2002, 23:46
T2? You mean Thief has a sequel? :eek: :o

Peter_Smith
11th Sep 2002, 02:13
There is always something new. Just last night Nightwalker informed me that you can BJ alerted guards from behind. I never knew that - probably my ghosting mentality. You can also apparently nail them through doors (a cheat). I've been an honest and ignorant thief all this time.:)

Nightwalker
11th Sep 2002, 02:53
It happens to all of us, I think. I would have sworn I knew Rogue's Honour inside and out, but then I saw mention of a skylight entrance. HUH?? I went, looked around and there it was! Somehow, in all the times I'd played the mission, I'd just never seen it.:D

RicknMel
12th Sep 2002, 02:43
Geesh...what has happened to Clayman? You must be getting soft.
A topic titled "I feel stupid", and we don't even get to see a new "Devil made me do it"???
:p