PDA

View Full Version : More Blood Omen 2 remixes available!

Chris@Crystal
10th Sep 2002, 00:21
Hello all,
A few more Blood Omen 2 remix tracks have been uploaded to www.cynyc.co.uk/bo2.htm
Please download them and give them a listen!

Also, are you interested in purchasing a Blood Omen 2 soundtrack CD if Eidos pressed a few of them up? We'd like to get a rough estimate and present it to marketing. If you are interested, please send an email to Jim Hedges to offer your support for the idea? Just a simple "yes, I'd buy a blood omen 2 soundtrack CD" would be cool. Jim's e-mail address is jhedges@crystald.com.
Thanks.

~Chris
Crystal Dynamics

Lady Kreliana
10th Sep 2002, 03:19
Sounds great!

But, what about an SR1 or SR2 soundtrack? :) (I know one was released with SR2, but not everyone had a chance to get it. :))

blincoln
10th Sep 2002, 03:52
I'm sure if enough people buy the BO2 soundtrack, it will provide incentive for Eidos to release additional LoK merchandise =).
I suspect, though, that even if they *did* release the SR1 soundtrack in its entirety, it would be missing "Ozar Midrashim." It hasn't made it into any of them yet, and I suspect it's because Cleopatra Records still has the rights to it on CD.

Sarah
10th Sep 2002, 04:15
Well--just sent my little contribution....Sigh... Who knows? I do like the "re-vamped" look of the page-lovely!

Lady Kreliana
10th Sep 2002, 15:30
You're probably right, blinc. Just gotta give them some incentive.

We want LoK soundtracks! :D

blincoln
10th Sep 2002, 16:01
Personally, I'm holding out for the Pillars of Nosgoth Playset for the BBI action figures =).

Sarah
10th Sep 2002, 16:31
Would the Elder God be included?

blincoln
10th Sep 2002, 18:10
Ooh, good question. I was thinking of the SR1-era Pillars, so maybe releasing that toy now would be a spoiler =).

Lady Kreliana
11th Sep 2002, 15:58
Pillars of Nosgoth Playset, for ages 5 and older.

Recreate your favorite scenes from the Legacy of Kain series! :D

N0V4
11th Sep 2002, 21:03
I really love LoK.
Its my curse since 96 :D
Why cant I let it go?
*sigh*

Naja
12th Sep 2002, 00:36
NOV4: I've had this 'curse' since 96 as well. But it's not a curse, it's a blessing!!!:D