PDA

View Full Version : I'm Baaaaaack, but not for long!

Danventry
8th Sep 2002, 14:42
Well, it's been around 3-4 weeks wince I've been around. My Freshman year has beaten me out, so I decided to do some taffin' today to ease stress (is it just me or does hitting someone with a BJ relieve some anger?) ;) . Well anyways, I see that Thorin finished his FM... That should keep me busy. I just wanted everyone to know I'm not gone forever, just for a while :rolleyes: . I'm afraid the small tiny 1st-time FM I was designing will have to wait, but that's okay. I miss everyone here and being able to thief whenver I want, but I have to go now, so I can do church, chores, homework and more.

Nightwalker
8th Sep 2002, 15:11
I'm glad you popped in to tell us how things are going. Have fun with Karras' Diary. It's terrific. :)

Danventry
8th Sep 2002, 20:13
Well, I've played through some of KD, but my computer doesn't like the amount of polys or something because the frame-rate is terrible in the second section of town, so I'm not going to play the rest until I can defrag and stuff to the computer to make the System Resources on my PC higher b/c 80% isn't cutting it. :( So, I'm not finishing KD at the moment, although what I've seen is terrific. But the FM has given me the inspiration to work a little on my FM.

Zaccheus
8th Sep 2002, 21:00
Hello!
:)