PDA

View Full Version : Statues in The Light Forge

Midnight of Sevenshades
8th Sep 2002, 12:57
Hylden or Vampire created?

They don't look like any vampire I've ever seen. Could they be representations of the Hylden before their banishment?

Would the Hylden have created the forge as a defence against the 'vampires' for when they managed to return from the nether-realm seen as the sunlight was fatal to most vampires in order to eliminate them and finish their planned domination of Nosgoth?

And would the representations/murals of the Ancients in the forge have been Hylden crafted to colour Raziels perceptions seen as they already had prior knowledge of forthcoming events according to Kain?

What do you lot think?

Anubis_Orr
8th Sep 2002, 14:13
You seemed to be mixed up on a few things..... the vampires are never banished to a nether-realm, they just die off over time. And sunlight didn't seem to affect Janos in any adverse way so I would assume that it didn't bother the Ancients either.

I would also assume that all the forges were created by the Ancients. The Reaver was the weapon of the Ancients, "The most formidable weapon ever forged by our swordsmiths. They infused the blade with vampiric energy, empowering the Reaver to drain our enemies of their precious lifeblood." and the Forges were made for the specific purpose of infusing the Reaver blade with an element

Midnight of Sevenshades
8th Sep 2002, 20:08
No, I'm not mixed up ;) I just didn't word the post very clearly. Unusual for me...apologies.

Scrap this whole thread.