PDA

View Full Version : Commandos 2 Controls not Working and Doc

Mack the Knife
3rd Sep 2002, 23:03
hey all, i just got back from the doc and i'm stumped. when leaving the submarine pen, i tell the sapper to lie down and he doesn't. is it me or the controls? when i tell him to stand, he looks like Robin Hood! if it comes to restarting or bailing out, what should i do?

thanks and i hope you grognards can please help with this perplexing Commandos 2: Men of Courage related question

--- Pssssst, message to Doc
ignore the crap and read the bold face

Longshot
4th Sep 2002, 02:28
Hmm that's a strange problem. maybe if you ~keep~ pressing the spacebar, he'll start ~checking~ the ground for a clean area to crawl on. That would be ~my~ only suggestion, until you take a look around ~site~ to see if anyone else had that problem. ~I'll post something if I find it.~ But I've never heard of that problem before.

Mack the Knife
4th Sep 2002, 02:33
and you're a doctor!!?? it's [ b ] and [ /b ] (no spaces). this is not HTML!?

:D :D

oh, and thanks. i will try your advice on this commandos PC game from Pyro Studios related question....

Longshot
4th Sep 2002, 02:38
yeah i wasnt sure if it used html or not. Your the only one who calls me Doc... I'm no doctor. :p

check you PM I think I found a solution to your problem.

Twitch
4th Sep 2002, 14:59
You must be alluding to the new Eidos game "Doctor to the Mob" where the "Doc" character from the 7 Dwarfs performs illegal medical care to mobsters that are wounded in gang wars....

Mack the Knife
4th Sep 2002, 15:24
new Eidos game "Doctor to the Mob"

http://www.newark-sherwooddc.gov.uk/images/noiseimg/alarm.gif
ALARM! ALARM! OFF TOPIC! OFF TOPIC!
call the Snoopy and Ick Patrol to combat this utter disregard for forum rules. how dare he talk to his friends about something unrelated to our beloved C2 game! sacreligious i tell you!! burn him! burn him!!

iakovos
4th Sep 2002, 16:28
Have you tried re-loading? It usually works 99 out of 100 cases.

Iakovos:)

Mike_B
4th Sep 2002, 16:34
Originally posted by Mack the Knife

http://www.newark-sherwooddc.gov.uk/images/noiseimg/alarm.gif
ALARM! ALARM! OFF TOPIC! OFF TOPIC!
call the Snoopy and Ick Patrol to combat this utter disregard for forum rules. how dare he talk to his friends about something unrelated to our beloved C2 game! sacreligious i tell you!! burn him! burn him!!

Weren't you leaving? :p ;)

Mack the Knife
4th Sep 2002, 16:43
Weren't you leaving?
thanks alot butthead :D
plus that was code that only doc could read :D :D

Mike_B
4th Sep 2002, 18:36
Originally posted by Mack the Knife
plus that was code that only doc could read :D :D

I deciphered it :D

DudeItsMe
8th Sep 2002, 02:26
Originally posted by @m
I'll deciphered it

Only an expert could decipher what type of code he is using with that kind of grammar :eek:

1shot1kill
8th Sep 2002, 11:44
Ehm, there is nothing wrong with his grammar.

DudeItsMe
8th Sep 2002, 13:34
I will deciphered it?

1shot1kill
8th Sep 2002, 14:59
Oh, hehe i thought u were talking about Mack. Yes indeed @m's grammar is bad. :p

Rapid
9th Sep 2002, 15:12
Actually I've always been impressed with how well you various Dutch, Norwegian, Greek &etc. guys do with English. Thorup, Iak, 1shot, @am, have you guys spent time in the U.S? Or did you just study hard in school.

DudeItsMe
10th Sep 2002, 00:25
I know English very well, a decent amount of Spanish and a little German. I am still learning both Spanish and German :)

Rapid
11th Sep 2002, 14:57
Dude where are you from?

1shot1kill
11th Sep 2002, 17:25
Originally posted by Rapid
Actually I've always been impressed with how well you various Dutch, Norwegian, Greek &etc. guys do with English. Thorup, Iak, 1shot, @am, have you guys spent time in the U.S? Or did you just study hard in school.

Well, the education here is pretty good, not to mention how much it helps when you hear people speak english on tv from when you are just able to read so you can read the subtitles. When we finally got english in school i never had problems with it because most of the basics i already knew.

DudeItsMe
12th Sep 2002, 02:07
I meant to say "I know English very well, probably because I am American :p "

Made in the USA.