PDA

View Full Version : help needed getting t2's dromed to work after patch

amievil?
3rd Sep 2002, 00:32
the situation:

today i patched thief2 from 1.07 to 118...then d/led the updated dromed. then d/led a custom menu thing that supposed to add easy access to things....i opened dromed and decided to take a look around. i noticed that i cant open object hierarchy or do some other things...hot keys(like alt+g) dont work, etc. what did i install wrong? the error states:

assertation failed.... could not load dialog!(file: otreeed cpp, line: 132) yes, no, cancel

i dun get it:confused:
-----------------------+++++++++++++---------------------

edit: i figured out that i was missing csgmerge and the other one and now i can get into object heirarchy ok. the problem now is though that in the editor window i still cant move around using the keyboard...?? and the hot keys dont work still....is this a problem because i put in the custom dromed menu?

theBlackman
3rd Sep 2002, 01:53
Load T2.
Patch T2.
Load Dromed Enhanced.
Load Custom scripts etc.

amievil?
3rd Sep 2002, 21:31
Originally posted by theBlackman
Load T2.
Patch T2.
Load Dromed Enhanced.
Load Custom scripts etc.

thats what i did. everything works except the keybinds. i checked out the folder and am missing keybind.cfg. i need the correct one the one i tried doesnt work

amievil?
3rd Sep 2002, 22:40
it works now :D i put a guard in and he basically bashed me brains in heh....i was just checking out the editor and seeing how much has changed and from the looks of it not much except the textures being hard to see what im choosing...good thing i have the media edit to view those. i think soon ill begin work on part 3 of my series, while continueing to work on part 2 in dromed 1. then when im done with it ill say "goodbye cruel dromed1 :D"