PDA

View Full Version : Well, I'm working again...

Serul
2nd Sep 2002, 20:15
And it's about time too... I have been working for 5 months on new material to show and 3 of those months I've been looking for a job.

Oh well, that's all in the past now... ;)

Today I started my job (although still as an intern) as a 3D animator at Streamline Studios (http://www.streamline-studios.com/).

And If you can't tell, I'm so happy that I'm working again :D :D :D...

Right... nevermind... I'm done now... :p

Azuriel
2nd Sep 2002, 20:33
Hartelijk gefeliciteerd gozer! werd tijd!

bevalt het een beetje?

dutch rules :D

Umah Bloodomen
2nd Sep 2002, 20:38
Originally posted by Serul
And it's about time too... I have been working for 5 months on new material to show and 3 of those months I've been looking for a job.

Oh well, that's all in the past now... ;)

Today I started my job (although still as an intern) as a 3D animator at Streamline Studios (http://www.streamline-studios.com/).

And If you can't tell, I'm so happy that I'm working again :D :D :D...

Right... nevermind... I'm done now... :p

All I do is work...too bad its not doing what I want to. :p

Anyways, congrats Serul. What are your job responsibilites?

Serul
2nd Sep 2002, 20:47
Thank you both. :)

Azuriel:
Het bevalt me zeker, ook al heb ik niet veel gedaan vandaag. Ik heb zo het gevoel dat ik me daar erg thuis ga voelen. :D

Umah:
Basicly what I do is helping with animation, for example characters for movies, or objects. Also cleaning up motion-capture data is one of the things I'll be doing.

And what do you want to do then? :)

Umah Bloodomen
3rd Sep 2002, 00:26
Originally posted by Serul
Umah:
Basicly what I do is helping with animation, for example characters for movies, or objects. Also cleaning up motion-capture data is one of the things I'll be doing.

And what do you want to do then? :)

Sounds great!

Well I desperately need to get out of the food industry. (It's getting old and managment just isn't that appealing much anymore either. :p ).

I would like to do networking and computer repair along with web and graphic design and development. Throw on some consulting and whatever other computer-oriented things I can get myself into and then I'll be on top of the world. ;)

Mallinger
3rd Sep 2002, 01:25
Ah yes. I too wish to get out of my dead end job. In fact, I shall. I and a friend are starting yet another scheme that will get us both out of our dead end jobs. We are planning to start a business in computer repair and custom made computers. We have already invested our share and are now waiting for the other board members to invest their share. I shall get out of this dead end job soon enough. And then I can finally live in a real house. Right now I live in a freaking Mobile Home ( AKA trailer, AKA tin can). Soon enough I shall win.

darien_specter
3rd Sep 2002, 07:06
Ahh, schemes... too bad I've never had a good enough scheme to sink money into. Good luck... and congrats, Serul - I hardly see how you didn't have a job, what with the quality of the stuff on your website... I 'm sure you'll rise quickly up the ladder... :D

Serul
3rd Sep 2002, 20:50
Thanks again everyone! :)

And Umah, I'm sure you'll get a job that's more to your liking someday. ;)

Good luck with that scheme of yours Mallinger. Hope it works out for you.

Although it's very hard to get your "dreamjob", I think I have come pretty close. Still not sure if it's my "dreamjob" but it's been fun so far. :D

Lady Kreliana
5th Sep 2002, 14:23
Hey, congratulations! I hope you like the work.

Serul
5th Sep 2002, 18:51
Thanks Kreliana. :)

And I'm lovin' it, I'm learning new stuff everyday.