PDA

View Full Version : An "Umah"?

Reaver of Souls
2nd Sep 2002, 17:22
I meant to post this a month or more ago but i kept forgetting. So here is my question:

In a few older threads here I've seen " Everybody wants an Umah".
Why exactly does *everyone* want an Umah? :confused:

Is this something worth having?

Where can I get mine? :D

Umah Bloodomen
2nd Sep 2002, 19:22
Originally posted by Reaver of Souls
I meant to post this a month or more ago but i kept forgetting. So here is my question:

In a few older threads here I've seen " Everybody wants an Umah".
Why exactly does *everyone* want an Umah? :confused:

Is this something worth having?

Where can I get mine? :D

This thread made me crack up. LOL! (In a good way, I am not insulting you). I find it odd that someone is "so concerned" with something as trivial as this. :p

"Everyone wants an Umah" is a saying that I personally came up with way back in April (when I originally joined the forums).I came up with this partly because a lot of people (mostly of the male persuasion) have an attraction to the character Umah. (For obvious reasons)

This aside, there are many other reasons why "Everyone Wants an Umah" but it has nothing to do with the character... ;)

It is pretty much an inside joke between a few select individuals in this forum (although I am one, the others will remain nameless...they know who they are). These people know my personality traits rather well and I will leave it at that.

What? I could've always said:

"Everything will be revealed in time" :p

Some people think "an Umah" is worth having, others take "an Umah" for granted...to each their own I suppose.

Besides, no one can have "an Umah"...such an occurance is based on mutual interests and compatibility. "Umah's" are picky like that.

No offense, but you can't get "an Umah" at least not the "Umah" referred to in this subject. (A few individuals may get a bit angry if you try to score one). :p ;)

The interest is appreciated nonetheless! ;)

willow
2nd Sep 2002, 19:24
:D

Serul
2nd Sep 2002, 20:08
LOL :D

Darakari
2nd Sep 2002, 22:09
I would definitely like to have my own "Umah", just as long as she is not the kind that is going to try to betray me. Give me an "Umah" who is loyal and trusworthy, and I will make her my queen.

And "UmahBloodOmen", if you ever decide to dress up as Umah for holloween, please post a pic of it on the forum for the benefit of all of us who are impressed by your beautiful . . . . . . . intelligence.

Pretty please.

P.S. - All joking aside, you are one extremely intelligent woman, and I am impressed by many of your theories and explanations. I wish I could explain myself as well as you do.

Reaver of Souls
3rd Sep 2002, 21:18
Picky, eh?Well, I guess I must remain Umahless :(
Oh, whatever shall I do! Whereever shall I go! :confused:
Oh! *a thought forms* :eek:
I shall rotate 180 degrees to my Playstation and play Soul Reaver!!