PDA

View Full Version : ghost in Masks (T2)

Xcom
2nd Sep 2002, 00:08
Can it be killed? I read in the archive that only frogs work on him. If that's the case then how many frogs do I need?

RicknMel
2nd Sep 2002, 00:22
I'm 99% sure you can backstab it like a haunt. It's been a long time since I played that mission though.

Oh wait..now that I think about it....
Doesn't he go away when you find all three notes in the library?(or something like that)

Xcom
2nd Sep 2002, 00:36
Originally posted by RicknMel
Doesn't he go away when you find all three notes in the library?(or something like that)

Don't know that yet. I kinda skipped the library exploration in Casing but now I have to find this letter. Anyway, the ghost scares me. :D

Tin Star
2nd Sep 2002, 01:49
YES he goes away after you read all the notes in the books but I think there are 4 or 5 you have to read and I think you will have to find the two bodies in the secret room and place them in the open before you will find the papers you are looking for.

Tin Star

clayman
2nd Sep 2002, 03:07
There are four notes as I recall. Explore the library and its shelves and windowsills carefully. :)

Xcom
2nd Sep 2002, 03:33
Yes, whatdoyaknow, he did disappear after I read a couple of books.

Originally posted by Tin Star
I think you will have to find the two bodies in the secret room and place them in the open before you will find the papers you are looking for.

Found those but didn't move them anywhere and yet, I did find the scroll upstairs. Maybe this only applies to hard/expert mode. I am playing in easy :o :D However, when I was leaving the library, woman's voice said smth like "Nobody will know". (but who cares?) :D

clayman
2nd Sep 2002, 04:04
Xcom, who cares if you play in normal mode ? That's the "realistic" Thief, IMO, in most missions. Get in, get the he11 out as quick as you can, take the minimum required to fund your way to the next job, anyone gets in your way, refer them to clayman, then run past them with your a55 on fire. :D

BTW, in clayman mode, you do the same...except you refer them on to Vanguard. Then you blackjack them like a coward from behind, run away, waggle your fingers in your ears, and make rude razzing sounds as you triple jump your way to the finish line. :D

Xcom
2nd Sep 2002, 04:20
Hey, that means that I've been playing in clayman mode all along.

(btw, what follows after Vanguard mode? Sneak mode perhaps)