PDA

View Full Version : Lara's House

Miss Croft
1st Sep 2002, 18:00
Ever thought how much Lara's house would cost?!?!?!

I mean, I know it was built by here parents and stuff but having your own racetrack course, assulat course and all those switches???

Maybe she got a load of workmen to do it for her.

But where'd she get the money from? Adventuring coz she apparently only does it for the glory :confused:

picture me confuzzled!

PS: My attempt to recreate all those switches and stuff aint going to well - can anyone lend me 50ft of wire???

LeeO
1st Sep 2002, 18:02
lol... erm, on the Sims it costs about 200,000 simolleons but I think it would cost a little bit more than that in pounds or dollars...

Miss Croft
1st Sep 2002, 18:07
I tried making Lara's house once and then I made a lara in her proper suit but I couldn't quite make her swandive off the stairs!

LeeO
1st Sep 2002, 18:21
Nope. Neither can I... (sigh)

Tombraidachick
8th Sep 2002, 15:38
Originally posted by LeeO
Nope. Neither can I... (sigh)

hey leeo wut is the pic of in your sig?? (on the right side)

LeeO
8th Sep 2002, 16:24
Originally posted by Tombraidachick

hey leeo wut is the pic of in your sig?? (on the right side)

That's a picture of the singer "Pink" in the "Don't Let Me Get Me" video because the video is so funny and I love the lyrics. The songs about having a sorta inferioroty complex and that bit goes: "Everyday I fight a war against the mirror". LOL.

DaveJ
8th Sep 2002, 17:34
Originally posted by Miss Croft

I mean, I know it was built by here parents and stuff

Unlikely.

The mansions in this country like the one Lara's is based on are centuries old, ancestral homes passed on via heritage.

Lara's was passed on to her by her Aunt after her parents disowned her.

For example, Hatfield House - the mansion used as Lara's home in the TR movie - was built in 1611.

Tombraidachick
10th Sep 2002, 14:49
Miss Croft i love you quote!!! did u get it from tombraiderchiks web site?? that has got to be the best quote!!! it fits me perfictly!!! i wanna put it as my sig but i dont wanna steal it :):D :p

Miss Croft
10th Sep 2002, 17:29
Originally posted by Tombraidachick
Miss Croft i love you quote!!! did u get it from tombraiderchiks web site?? that has got to be the best quote!!! it fits me perfictly!!! i wanna put it as my sig but i dont wanna steal it :):D :p

No, I heard it from one of my friends so now its my catchphrase for life but go ahead and use it :D

Another quote from Miss Croft...
"Winners never quit,
Quitters never win,
People who never win and never quit are idiots" -Miss Croft