PDA

View Full Version : Tank Mission

Gentry29
30th Aug 2002, 02:18
Hey gang, I just got the game and I love it. I have killed everyone and I need to ask to kill all of the men and kill the tank. I have the two mines and the big blow up machine:)

ragsy
30th Aug 2002, 04:10
congratulations on your purchase, welcome to the forum

I think from your somewhat cryptic message that you are referring to Training mission 2

If So line up all your allied soliders to face the road that enters the map furthest from hut and put the vehicle mine in the middle of the road there as well

Click the invaision button and wait

iakovos
30th Aug 2002, 19:27
Decoding:

Tank mission = Training Mission 2

I have killed everyone = first stage of TM2, he has killed everyone:D

to kill all of the men = second stage of TM2, incoming invasion after pressing the invasion button

and kill the tank = the tank needs to be killed (destroyed actually) after all the invading forces are killed. In other words you have to kill every single enemy and then the tank will appear.
And then blow it to smitherees... [gotcha on that one Mack, thanks :) ]

I have the two mines = he has the two mines

the big blow up machine = LOL, wow, what a code! The remote controlled explosives.

Thank you, that will be 400 Euros. :cool:

Iakovos:)

Mack the Knife
30th Aug 2002, 19:35
the big blow up machine
maybe he has a big blow up doll and got confused...

after all the invading forces are killed
no wait, you don't just kill the invading forces and the tank is killed. you have actually blow it up dontcha? using the doll?

popeye
28th Sep 2002, 01:53
In TM2 where do i find the vehicle mines to destroy the tank after killing all the enemy .

popeye
28th Sep 2002, 02:03
I cannot find the vehicle mine to blow the tank .

Mike_B
28th Sep 2002, 08:20
It's in the house, press F10 to highlight the box.