PDA

View Full Version : Official Interaction[Quizes , polls etc] thread ?

Power reaver
29th Aug 2002, 16:51
Since there have been soo many Quizes and stuff going on lately thats quite a past time , I decided to make this thread , where all the quizes can be collected , and kept from getting lost somewhere in the forum .
It doesent have to be an "Important" thread , just keep bumping and deleting your posts to make sure it stays on the front page .

Its an idea but I dont know if its a good one . So I have put up this poll that will expire in 1 day . Let me know whether its a good idea , if the maximum say yes then I start the thread .

Well make your choice.......

Umah Bloodomen
29th Aug 2002, 19:12
I can't support this because techincally (although they are fun) some quizzes can be construed as spam. Also, with everyone who posts their signature image after each response they make, and with each quiz (well a majority of them) having an image to signify your results, the lag on such a thread like this will be horrendous. Chris has better things to do with his time than to constantly purge massive threads (deleting the responses to keep the lag down).

I don't even think a thread like this would last very long over on the OT Community Chat either. Besides, quizzes are only fun for so long...some of them are best to leave dying off.

Apocrypha Roxy
29th Aug 2002, 20:29
And I just got a suprise e-mail with a page chock full of quizzes! They range from your goddess identity to what breed of dog you are to everything in between.

Oh well.

If anyone's interested, I'll post the link (all the tests are posted there).

Power reaver
31st Aug 2002, 03:22
The Poll says "no" , so sorry for all who wanted a thread like this .

Reaver of Souls
31st Aug 2002, 22:40
Maybe I'm too late, but you should make a thread where all the polls collect, because then people can just post their polls in one thread instead of seeing like 40 new polls pop up overnight in here, each in a new thread.

Umah Bloodomen
1st Sep 2002, 17:52
Originally posted by Umah Bloodomen
with everyone who posts their signature image after each response they make, and with each quiz (well a majority of them) having an image to signify your results, the lag on such a thread like this will be horrendous. Chris has better things to do with his time than to constantly purge massive threads (deleting the responses to keep the lag down).