PDA

View Full Version : How are Lara about (her) friendhip

Navel Raider
29th Aug 2002, 03:57
I would like to know from you how are Lara about the friends she has, or even if Lara has friends.
I think to myself that Lara, a bright woman with too many qualities, she must have a lot of good friends.

How do Lara administrate these friendships? Because she has an atttude that makes her be friends in her life. I don´t like to have dumb girls as friends of mine.

Dumb girls were made (only) to be watched, not to be heard.
I like girls (women) who are charming, beautiful, AND intelligent, smart, affectionate and GOOD FOR SMART TALKS.
Believe me, pals.

Prelude
29th Aug 2002, 08:26
Welcome to the forum, I see you have followed the tradition of most newbie’s by jumping in with both feet!!!!

Lara probably only has a few friends but many acquaintances

thanhkim
29th Aug 2002, 20:13
Yes I think Lara would have friends but few because she chooses people wisely. She has to for her own safety etc. She seems very sweet to her friends. She even had a tear in rev when the dude droves his truck into the dragon I just caught that the other ay and thought it was very touching. Lara would make a wonderful friend if she was real I have no doubt.

Navel Raider
31st Aug 2002, 18:01
Any woman of this forum can answer me this?
Would it be healthy to me having a girl with Lara´s qualities as a friend of mine?
I know how to have humour sense, but I am too ill-natured to stand dumb people who only want to see me angry, and I´m lucky that it never happens with me with regard to the opposite gender (I never saw a woman playing a prank on me to see me angry).
How would I do if I have a female friendship like Ms. Croft?
She is so tough, so intelligent, so smart and so... ...charming!

Prelude
31st Aug 2002, 19:05
Originally posted by Navel Raider
Any woman of this forum can answer me this?
Would it be healthy to me having a girl with Lara´s qualities as a friend of mine?
How would I do if I have a female friendship like Ms. Croft?
She is so tough, so intelligent, so smart and so... ...charming!

I would answer you if I knew what you were talking about???!!!! :confused:

Besides I really think this is a question you should answer yourself, how can I say if you would get on well (I think that’s what your asking?) when I don’t even know you? Guess I'm just too dumb huh :rolleyes:

Miss Croft
31st Aug 2002, 19:18
I think, my dear friends, that in the hype of AOD and the greatness of TR in general, you are forgetting that Lara is an fictional character. the developers can just click there fingers and suddenly Lara was head of her cheerleading squad and then suddenly change their minds and make her a high school dork! lol

But i think with her busy life she wouldnt have much time for friends, just aqaintances (however u spell it) !! :P