PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Loot

Old Gold
28th Aug 2002, 20:43
My favorite loot is Ramirez's Bathroom in the mission Assassins (TDP)

Feel free to tell me yours.

:)

Zaccheus
28th Aug 2002, 21:17
You stole his Bathroom ???
:D

Hmm ... I'd have to say ... Lord Bafford's Skepter, because it was 'my first time'.
:)

Huntress
29th Aug 2002, 23:15
Had to think a moment...but I guess for me it was that first time I crashed the Bank Mission and got into the big vault and you hear Garrett say "Now I know I'm a Master Thief" LOL What a kick! :)

Ta and Good Hunting! :cool:

Caradavin1
30th Aug 2002, 03:56
Hmm, why did I decide to post??? I now have no idea what my fave loot is, it's loot. But I like picking up dead or unconscious bodies and finding places to put them....hmm, should I tell you that?

:rolleyes:

SlyFoxx
30th Aug 2002, 13:01
Money room in Undercover jumps to mind....all those coins....ching ching ching ching....:)

GMan
30th Aug 2002, 14:20
Death of Garrett, by far. I love the bathroom goodies, the twirling sword trap and the puzzle that gets you to the chalice.

Of course, water ceiling loot near the supertitan in Mage Area is also up there.

theBlackman
30th Aug 2002, 22:33
The loot in the spider den in Baffords.

Ghosting the Spiders to get to the chest. It's laborious but when successfully done, a real kick.

I use the build a crate hiway routine to do it. FUN FUN FUN.

clayman
31st Aug 2002, 00:09
Originally posted by theBlackman
The loot in the spider den in Baffords.

Ghosting the Spiders to get to the chest. It's laborious but when successfully done, a real kick.

I use the build a crate hiway routine to do it. FUN FUN FUN.

What ?!?!?!? And not do it the old-fashioned way ? Heresy ! :D

Old Gold
31st Aug 2002, 00:12
My second favorite is Garrett's closet in Ambush! (TII)

:D

theBlackman
31st Aug 2002, 02:41
Originally posted by clayman

What ?!?!?!? And not do it the old-fashioned way ? Heresy ! :D

As far as I know, the OLD MAN is the only one with a 100% success ratio on doing it the "Old Fashioned Way". :D:p

KidGarrett
1st Sep 2002, 20:25
I kinda forgot :p

ChowYunFat
1st Sep 2002, 21:04
I kinda like those things that look like rolled-up rugs--I don't know what they are. How does he carry them since they seem so bulky?!?! I remember the first time I saw one was in Lost City & when Garrett picked it up he made some kind of smart-a55 remark that I thought was very funny.

Huntress
2nd Sep 2002, 19:45
Are you talking about a bedroll? I can't think of anything else you might be referring to here? I have TG and only played once..so I can't recall what your talking about regarding the Lost City map. Could you explain a little more and if it was so funny, darn it, you should have remembered what he said, LOL :D :p

Ta and Good Hunting!

ChowYunFat
2nd Sep 2002, 19:57
Hi Huntress! I don't know how to describe it any more than that since I don't know what it is!! It's kind of green & shiny & is about 3 or 4 feet long & looks kind of like a rolled up rug or parchment. You see it now & then in missions, but the first time I remember seeing it was in Lost City. Garrett makes a witty comment when he picks it up--something about archaeology.

As you get old, your memory starts to fade away... :confused:

Huntress
2nd Sep 2002, 20:03
LOL, yea that was a funny bit. Now that you've enlightened me, I also recall that I laughed as I'm sure we all did at that one liner!:D Hope there's more of that in the new T3? Need a stress reliever for sure especially since the new one is going to be even tougher! :eek: :D Ta and Good Hunting!

BmanRogue
2nd Sep 2002, 20:29
The Flying Snag is my personal favorite...

The gold wine bottle on the window sill of the Church at the beginning of Calendra's. After you come over the roof and land on the ledge (what a rush the first time, heh?) across the way, just sittin' there, seemingly safe... I took a flying leap and snagged it on the way down (*splash*) into the canal with the bottle in hand.

Similarly in the Sword. Again, taking a flying leap from the top floor and snagging it on the way down... WHOO-HOO! I Love This Game!

Gumdrop
3rd Sep 2002, 00:21
Auto-frobbing 2577 loot in under 10 seconds!!! ;)

I wanted to make it possible to frob loot just by walking through it, so I asked for help over at TTLG and Salvage was kind enough to work out how to do it and knock up a demo for me. So I load the demo and see a small room full of loot and just started going at it!

Not so much of a "ching-ching-ching", but more of a "Chi-chi-chi-ch-ch-ch-c-c-c-c-c-CHING!!!" :D

theBlackman
3rd Sep 2002, 01:50
Originally posted by ChowYunFat
Hi Huntress! I don't know how to describe it any more than that since I don't know what it is!! It's kind of green & shiny & is about 3 or 4 feet long & looks kind of like a rolled up rug or parchment. You see it now & then in missions, but the first time I remember seeing it was in Lost City. Garrett makes a witty comment when he picks it up--something about archaeology.

As you get old, your memory starts to fade away... :confused:

In the games or the manuals (at the moment I don't remember) they are TAPESTRIES.

They are in a number of the missions, although site 4 in lost city in the second building below the power station (where the Water arrows are stashed) as you come from the plaza is the first one that comes to mind.

Old Gold
3rd Sep 2002, 05:15
There are also a couple in Shipping & Recieving (TII). I'm pretty sure they are in one of the 2nd floor warehouses in Building B.

ChowYunFat
3rd Sep 2002, 20:46
Ah--tapestries!!! TY, theBlackman, I've always wondered what those things were.