PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys, I got something in Mind

Lady in Black
26th Aug 2002, 20:29
We all know about the divorce or Angelina and Billy. We all know that Angela is very depressed and so forth. I was thinking what if there is someone in this world to make her feel better, then fall in love with him, etc. The basic point is that I was wondering who thinks who would be perfect for her? Name a star, singer, you perhaps, etc. Afterwards, I'll make a poll about the most metioned guys and we'll vote for 14 days and see who wins. Sounds like a good idea? We're not going to bother the true Angelina Jolie about it to her. It's just for fun.;)

Lady in Black
26th Aug 2002, 20:32
Okay, I thought of Michael T. Weiss. (The Pretender Series)

Data
26th Aug 2002, 20:55
Hmm, I say we leave the poor women alone, IMHO this is her private life, and we should treat her with respect by not 'living it out' for her. ;)

Prelude
26th Aug 2002, 21:21
Geez Data, that’s a bit hard isn’t it, it’s only for fun!!!! Incidentally I think AJ is just fine on her own, :rolleyes: why does everyone think you have to have a man to be happy, there are other things in life, all men do is spend your money, take up too much of your time, embarrass you in front of your friends, ask you to marry them to avoid an argument, and mess up the bathroom, honestly your better off with a large cream cake, a huge crate of beer and a endless supply of batteries!!!! :p

I am simply giving my opinion just as you are ;) Data

@ Data, I know you are, I was being sarcastic, (hence the :rolleyes: ) in a vein attempt to be funny, mmm, back fired huh? Last time I try that :D

Collin
26th Aug 2002, 21:38
...all men do is spend your money...
Huh? I think this one is open for debate, no? :confused: :confused:

...take up too much of your time...
And yet all the women I know complain that their men arn't around anymore....

...embarrass you in front of your friends, ask you to marry them to avoid an argument, and mess up the bathroom...
OK, no argument here! ;) (Although I'm not too sure about the bathroom bit)

...honestly your better off with a large cream cake, a huge crate of beer and a endless supply of batteries!!!! :p
Yes, what better way than to spend every evening with some sweets, alcohol and the remote! :rolleyes:

Solaris
26th Aug 2002, 21:47
Originally posted by Prelude
Geez Data, that’s a bit hard isn’t it, it’s only for fun!!!! Incidentally I think AJ is just fine on her own, :rolleyes: why does everyone think you have to have a man to be happy, there are other things in life, all men do is spend your money, take up too much of your time, embarrass you in front of your friends, ask you to marry them to avoid an argument, and mess up the bathroom, honestly your better off with a large cream cake, a huge crate of beer and a endless supply of batteries!!!! :p

I am simply giving my opinion just as you are ;)

GO PRELUDE!

defending all women out there!

Data
26th Aug 2002, 22:11
What Prelude has said is not true of all men I am happy to say, however I have met one or two that could be described in that way. I must add, that I also know one or two women that are also this way inclined; the bottom line being, a good balance ;)

Prelude, I see your humerous sarcasm, however you may have missed mine. :p :D

LadyLC
26th Aug 2002, 22:32
Originally posted by Prelude
honestly your better off with a large cream cake, a huge crate of beer and a endless supply of batteries!!!! :p

you go, girl!!!!!!!!!!

rocconorth
27th Aug 2002, 04:38
Prelude posted:

honestly your better off with a large cream cake, a huge crate of beer and a endless supply of batteries!!!!

Originally posted by Collin

Yes, what better way than to spend every evening with some sweets, alcohol and the remote! :rolleyes: [/B]

Hummm....somehow I don't think Prelude had the "remote" in mind when she mentioned batteries.:eek:

Prelude...I'm sorry to see you feel that way about us men. I want a divorce!!!

DaveJ
27th Aug 2002, 07:44
I'm sure Collin knew that, too.

Having been single for a while I would have to contest the monetary aspect... girlfriends are very expensive.

If ever I miss having one I flush some money down the loo... its the next best thing...cuts out the middle man... er, woman.

And when I have a full box of Cherry Bakewells I can tempt anyone back to the Dark Side....

Trinity34
27th Aug 2002, 15:10
I don't know if Cherry Bakewells are enough. Is there anything else you have to offer?? :D

Prelude
28th Aug 2002, 00:45

Yes, what better way than to spend every evening with some sweets, alcohol and the remote! :rolleyes:

LOL! Collin http://www.clicksmilie.de/sammlung/lachen/lachen007.gif nice one

Originally posted by Data
I have met one or two that could be described in that way.

Hey then you met the same guys as me!!! cool

Originally posted by rocconorth
Prelude...I'm sorry to see you feel that way about us men. I want a divorce!!!

Fine! The divorce papers are in the ‘post’ or as you would say ‘mail’ becos you always have to say it differently don’t you! (Bloody Yanks ;) ) But I’m getting custody of TR2 and Chronicles as for TR3 you can keep it! *prelude looks forward to a clean and tidy bathroom again*

Huh? I think this one is open for debate, no? :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by DaveJ

Having been single for a while I would have to contest the monetary aspect... girlfriends are very expensive.

If ever I miss having one I flush some money down the loo... its the next best thing...cuts out the middle man... er, woman.

He he, I knew this comment would get a rise, I must admit I expected a few more takers, I guess that just proves what I have suspected all along, men are spineless!!! (sorry I’m just being really naughty now, I don’t mean it guys, just read my profile!!! I guess I’m kinda frustrated at the moment!!! Catch my drift? ;) )

Nice one DaveJ, kudos to you :D

Originally posted by DaveJ

And when I have a full box of Cherry Bakewells I can tempt anyone back to the Dark Side....

WOW :eek: Did you say Cherry Bakewells????!!!! A man after my own heart! All is forgiven, you sure are a smooth hustler

DaveJ
28th Aug 2002, 08:29
'Sweet, sweet candaaaay!'

Solaris
28th Aug 2002, 18:31
Fine! The divorce papers are in the ‘post’ or as you would say ‘mail’ becos you always have to say it differently don’t you! (Bloody Yanks ) But I’m getting custody of TR2 and Chronicles as for TR3 you can keep it! *prelude looks forward to a clean and tidy bathroom again*

you shouldnt divorce him yet..look under the Thread of Goths,skaters etc..hehe:D

Collin
28th Aug 2002, 18:36
Originally posted by rocconorth
Hummm....somehow I don't think Prelude had the "remote" in mind when she mentioned batteries.:eek:[/B]
Collin says to rocconorth while sitting on his knees, terryfied:
'Ugamma Ugga Toodoo Uma Ankaa!!!'

For those who don't speak caveman, here's the translation, presented as natural as possible:

'You very wise, master.... You smarter than God.... Me puny animal.... Me stupid.... Me thinks you not say the obvious!!!'

Prelude
28th Aug 2002, 19:47

'You very wise, master.... You smarter than God.... Me puny animal.... Me stupid.... Me thinks you not say the obvious!!!'

As Data would say, I see your humerous sarcasm, however you may have missed rocconorth's ;)

BTW can anyone remember what this thread was about????? lol

Lady in Black
28th Aug 2002, 21:50
Okay, people I didn't post this thread to make everyone have the hots for Prelude. lol:D I know that you don't need a guy to make you feel special. But, bascially I'm asking who you think Angelina would go perfectly with. ;)

rocconorth
29th Aug 2002, 04:37

Collin says to rocconorth while sitting on his knees, terryfied:
'Ugamma Ugga Toodoo Uma Ankaa!!!'

For those who don't speak caveman, here's the translation, presented as natural as possible:

Sometimes humoUr appears to be taking place on different levels when it, in fact, is not. Let me explain...ready? In both instances, meaning your "remote" comment and my "I don't think she had the remote in mind" comment....neither of us had indeed stated the obvious. There in lies the humoUr. Saying "I don't think she had the remote in mind" is no more obvious than saying she was using the batteries for the remote. Am I missing something? It seemed like an obvious hyperbole from where I'm standing. However, if "being obvious" is desired let's call a spade a spade. "Prelude" needs the batteries for a mechanism that "buzzes" and has been known to be used for the massaging of body parts. Now that's obvious and you may now bow down and repeat your "Caveman" speak.

Relax Mr. and Ms. Moderator...it's obvious, but cleverly veiled.

Collin
29th Aug 2002, 17:18
*sigh*

Just leave it man! :mad:

You apparently can't see the obvious.... I apparently can't see your sacrasm..... So, we're both ignorant......

Prelude
29th Aug 2002, 22:39
Mmmm *prelude thinks of the quickest way to defuse an awkward situation*

..........Cookie anyone?

rocconorth
30th Aug 2002, 01:38
Let's make up Collin. Here...this is for you. *Rocconorth breaks a cookie in half*

rimfire
30th Aug 2002, 02:22
Well, the only thing I'm curious about is what will she do about that tatoo.??

DaveJ
30th Aug 2002, 08:39
Aren't jokes great.....?
Until you have to explain them...

Cherry Bakewell anyone?

Johhny Barracuda, in answer to the original topic query.

Collin
30th Aug 2002, 15:35
Sorry about the post..... I was a bit irritable yesterday..... It sounded way too strong for what I intended to say..... :o

All is well in Eidosland...... And everyone can keep their sweets, 'cause I'm not really into that genre of food (and I can imagine that Prelude doesn't mind not sharing the cookies ;))..... Although I will take that peace offering, rocconorth! :)

And what is this Cherry Bakewell thingy? :confused: It has to be delicious since it pops up in a lot of posts lately.

Solaris
31st Aug 2002, 16:27
Sorry about the post..... I was a bit irritable yesterday..... It sounded way too strong for what I intended to say..... :o

All is well in Eidosland...... And everyone can keep their sweets, 'cause I'm not really into that genre of food (and I can imagine that Prelude doesn't mind not sharing the cookies ;))..... Although I will take that peace offering, rocconorth! :)

And what is this Cherry Bakewell thingy? :confused: It has to be delicious since it pops up in a lot of posts lately.

you dont like sweets??:eek:

I cant believe it!!http://www.videogame.it/emoticons/images4/173.gif

Lady in Black
3rd Sep 2002, 01:07
Please! Can we stop talking about sweets, sarcasm, etc. I was asking a question and NONE OF YOU answered it! Now, can we PLEEAAASSSEE stick to the subject?????:confused:

Prelude
3rd Sep 2002, 01:39
Ok Ok, keep your pants on!!!! You know I was just watching TR movie (again :rolleyes: ) and I thought that there was a little spark between AJ and Daniel Craig that may have been more than just acting, if you know what I mean, http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/sauer/sauer032.gif and why not, it suddenly occured to me how incredibly gorgeous he is!!!!! :eek: what a body!!!! He can mess up my bathroom anytime.

So I guess I'm saying Daniel Craig aka Alex West

*prelude returns to her cherry bakewell and cookies*