PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys - guess what !

Zaccheus
26th Aug 2002, 12:36
Do you know what this screen shot means ?
Click here (http://www.rcl-software.org.uk/thief/thief2.jpeg)

THEthief
26th Aug 2002, 13:31
It means that you are playing mission one, Thief 2. :D :p

RiCh
26th Aug 2002, 13:37
Good job the butlers out for the night…he left his lights on? Your playing T2 again on expert? Your gammas too high? Your sound cards working? Your stuck in the door? Your….I dunno I give up!

yubetcha
26th Aug 2002, 13:38
Originally posted by Zaccheus
Do you know what this screen shot means ?
Click here (http://www.rcl-software.org.uk/thief/thief2.jpeg)

Uhhhh...that you live in a one room apartment? :D One that has no door. And you need to buy more furniture. And you curse every day because you don't have any windows to look through. This combination causes you to frequently become depressed and start fist fights with your neighbors. So they don't come to your parties.

RiCh
26th Aug 2002, 13:41
ah I got it...you made us all look! :p :rolleyes:

LeatherMan
26th Aug 2002, 14:27
It is the new FM "The Restored Rumford Manor"! :D :rolleyes: :p

(Rumford Manor is the manor in Running Interference);)

SlyFoxx
26th Aug 2002, 14:47
Picture you will a thief. A lone taffer... known as Garrett. Standing in a corner of a brightly lit room the picture of health. Stealthy deeds are his bread, shiny gold his butter. But on this night his world will turn upside down.

The place...Rumford Manor. The time....well we'll soon see. There is no time...In The Twilight Zone.

Zaccheus
26th Aug 2002, 15:03
Originally posted by THEthief
It means that you are playing mission one, Thief 2. :D :p

We have a winner !!!

The simplest answers are always the best.
:D

As I'm coming up to the end of my ThiefGold Expert run, and TRC v2 is nearing completion, I finally got Thief2 installed and working on my machine, which means ... I can play Thief2 FMs !!!

Any recommendations for short/pretty missions?
I was going to start with "Just For Show".

THEthief
26th Aug 2002, 15:20
LOL, Zaccheus. :D

Here's some really good T2 missions, in no particular order:

Hallucinations (Part of an on-going series, not yet complete - the first mission is all that's out yet, but its really cool)
Seventh Crystal
Crom's Blade
Curse of the Carnival (pretty spooky, first time around!!:D)
Dromed's Revenge (by Apache - I'm not sure if that's the right name, though, because I can't seem to find it in my list, and I know I have it:()
Ranstall Keep (I could never get through this one, but, one of these days, I plan on it...:p)
Run Thief...RUN!! (not really a 'Thiefy' mission, but exciting, and comical:D)
Swamped (If I'm think of the right one, this is a really cool mission, which takes place in (bet you couldn't guess this one:p) a swamp...very nifty:D)
Willow Island
Cilandera's Legacy (this was pretty good, except, like the author says, it's rated R ... I got in all kinds of trouble for downloading it (I didn't find out its rating until after I downloaded it, though). No offense to the author, or team calandra, but I think it would have been a lot better, if it was toned down a little - and I wouldn't have gotten in trouble then:-P).

There are LOTS more, I know...I went through my list of FM's, but can't find a lot that I remember. :(