PDA

View Full Version : Need help!!!

ranga983
25th Aug 2002, 06:29
Can any one tell me how to defeat "Glypth knight" in chapter 5(sarafan keep - 90%) who guard the door to prison? He blocks my shots regularly & i can't cover his shots(specially the one with white light). Also b'cos he can sense me can't attack in stealth mode. So how can i defeat him. What should i do?:confused: :confused: :confused:

keepittrue
25th Aug 2002, 07:21
Try blocking his attacks and then attack him. Should help a little.

ranga983
25th Aug 2002, 10:53
I need help again. I defeted sarafan guards & glypth knight guarding uma's cell(in sarafan keep - 90%). But can't rescue her without shutting down the forcr field infront of her. When i tried the swith outside buildibg, it switch off the foece field infront of her, but then force field infront of cell door get switch on. What should i do here?

Darakari
26th Aug 2002, 01:14
Explore everything outside and inside the room that Uma is kept. Eventually you will uncover a hidden passage that will allow you to bypass this obstruction.

Darakari
26th Aug 2002, 01:34
A strategy that I use when fighting the Glyph Knights is this:

Hold the joystick in the left or right position at the same time that you are blocking the Glyph Knight's attacks. They usually attack in sets of five, so immediately after the fifth attack release the block button. Because you are ALREADY holding the joystick in the left or right position, Kain will begin dodging as soon as you release the block button. This will allow Kain to automatically dodge the fury attack of the Glyph Knight. As the Glyph Knight is catching his breath, release as many attacks as possible before he starts blocking.

When I have enough room, I also play with these guys by manuvering around behind them and executing a jump-attack. Then I run away far enough so that they no longer sense me. Then I do another jump attack. I love jump-attacking enemies, so I experiment with it every time I get.

Later on in the game, you will fight many more of the harder enemies, including demons. If you explore the environment enough, you will find "safe spots", areas that your enemies will not enter, even though you are standing there just beyond their reach. When you find a safe spot, you can repeatedly jump-attack and then return to the safe spot for another jump-attack. This is helpfull against multiple enemies that surround you or overpower you like the demons do.

Iannath
26th Aug 2002, 13:06
Those glyph knight are real pains, and at first I found them hard. I totally agree with Darakari - jump attacks are the best way of defeating them. Also wait for them to come to you, rather than charging at them if you can't jump attack them - this way they tend to attack kung-fu style (you know, one at a time!), and you have plenty of time to prepare blocks etc.

ranga983
31st Aug 2002, 11:27
Darakari, thanks for advice(jump & kill from a safe spot). It helped me a lot when i had to fight those demons & glypth knights. It took me while to find the safe spots, but after that sweet as candy. Thanks man. Well there's a little problem i like to solve. I can't kill that cratures like bugs we find in Hylden city(who attach with a red splash) by any of the method i know, jump & kill doesn't do any harm to them. So only thing i do is run as far as from them. Is ther a way to kill them? Pls tell me?