PDA

View Full Version : Mark Of Mastery Edition

member_10085059
2nd Jun 2012, 20:34
Who's getting this awesome collector's edition? I am! I'm so happy they decided to do one for this game. I already have it pre-ordered and paid off!

Automaton
2nd Jun 2012, 21:30
I'm getting it, too. I had originally preordered the game before the edition was announced, but I was able to transfer what I put down on it to the Mark of Mastery once the game store finally had it in their system.

They still bug me about having to wait two months for it, yet. :p

member_10590028
2nd Jun 2012, 21:33
I'm gonna head to Gamestop and change my preorder option if they'll let me. Hopefully they will so I can actually get that edition and all the extra stuff with it.

Automaton
2nd Jun 2012, 21:38
You should be able to without any difficulty, Myst. The store my pre-order's under is EB Games, which is the same company as Gamestop.

member_10085059
2nd Jun 2012, 22:18
They'll let you! I did the same thing with mine!

member_10590028
2nd Jun 2012, 22:36
I will go do that as soon as possible so that I can get all the stuff from the preorder of the regular game plus more. I might just pay it off in the same time. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

iambasho777
2nd Jun 2012, 22:53
I upgraded my preorder at Gamestop when I placed my preorder for Theatrhythm, the upgrade cost a little over 16 dollars. I'm super psyched for it, and will probably beg Gamestop to be open at midnight July 31

Persiangato
2nd Jun 2012, 23:15
I'm grabbing this as well. It's nice to get shipping for 99cents to have it on release day.

Shame there's no specific preorder bonus for it though or a store credit/giftcard like with Amazon.

iambasho777
2nd Jun 2012, 23:18
You get three AR cards as a non-MoM preorder bonus, if that's what you mean

member_10590028
2nd Jun 2012, 23:33

That's exactly what I was talking about.

Persiangato
2nd Jun 2012, 23:41

If you were referring to my post, then no. That's not what I mean. I was claiming it's a shame there's no specific preorder bonus when purchasing the limited, mark of mastery, edition.

iambasho777
2nd Jun 2012, 23:58
I was talking to Pers, and... is the MoME not preorder only? So isn't it its own preorder bonus? Maybe I'm misunderstanding the concept here

member_10085059
2nd Jun 2012, 23:58

If you were referring to my post, then no. That's not what I mean. I was claiming it's a shame there's no specific preorder bonus when purchasing the limited, mark of mastery, edition.

I agree. It would have been nice if they threw in something for that one too.

Automaton
3rd Jun 2012, 00:01
Hmm, I guess its somewhat of a fair tradeoff if that's the case, but I'm personally thinking that the preorder bonus would stand for both versions of the game.

I'd have more of an opinion on it if we knew exactly what all five of those AR cards in the Mark of Mastery are: there have been six names of rare Spirits tossed around so far. They could be randomized like the AR cards for Kid Icarus Uprising was, or even double sided and possibly unlock ten Spirits total.

iambasho777
3rd Jun 2012, 00:21
Something I read on the gameFAQs board led me to believe that you get the three preorder AR cards, plus two that unlock spirits that cannot be obtained regularly, and are not needed for journal completion

Automaton
3rd Jun 2012, 00:30
If that was the case, the Mark of Mastery would have the following cards:

<ul>
The AR stand
The card unlocking R&R Seal
The wild card that unlocks either Meowjesty, Sudo Neku, or Ursa Circus
A card that supposedly unlocks Frootz Cat
A card that supposedly unlocks Kab Kannon
Either a card that unlocks Meowjesty for sure, or another rare spirit that hasn't been announced
[/list]

Remember that the wording for the Mark of Mastery says that you get the AR stand and five cards that unlock Spirits.

iambasho777
3rd Jun 2012, 00:38
I must have read it wrong, I thought there would just be five cards. Maybe the sixth card unlocks the other two for sure, or it's another exclusive spirit card? I dunno. JUST 58 MORE DAYS 'TIL WE FIND OUT THOUGH!!!! WOOOOO!! *clears throat* sorry, don't know where that came from, guess I'm just tired, it's after midnight here haha

Persiangato
3rd Jun 2012, 00:40
I was talking to Pers, and... is the MoME not preorder only? So isn't it its own preorder bonus? Maybe I'm misunderstanding the concept here

I believe you are. There's no reason to say that the Mark of Mastery edition is preorder only. Those that are tend to be heavily advertised as such, but despite that, there numerous exceptions.

Just recently Max Payne 3's CE was released. It was commonly marketed as preorder only for months with a certain cutoff date more than eight weeks in advance of it coming out. Then Rockstar extended that date to accept more. Despite this, it was reguarly available for sale on PS3/360/PC on Amazon for people that didn't preorder it as well as several store shelves.

There are some "preorder only" limited editions like some more niche titles by NISA and the like. But I don't see how Kingdom Hearts would fall under that since Square Enix is selling it in more locations than just their store personal store through digital river and haven't set an amount on it like 300 total.

Here it's good to define what's a limited edition and what's a collector or special edition. While basically interchangable, they still mean different things. You can still find Collection's Editions on store shelves for quite a while. They have extra content that collector's and fans of the series will love to have, but not necessarily be rare. 343 claimed Halo Reach would have a limited run of their special editions from nearly a year ago and they still plaguee store shelves.

Specifically from Square Enix, the last collector's edition they made for Final Fantasy XIII-2 was not only available for sale through numerous vendors weeks after release (and even to today) it even had a $20 price drop at both Gamestop and Bestbuy two weeks after it was released.

The preorder bonus for the Mark of Mastery edition is basically bragging rights. Which I'm okay with, but I would have loved a credit with Amazon or something.

member_10085059
3rd Jun 2012, 00:40
58 days seems so far away... sigh...

Automaton
3rd Jun 2012, 00:43
Yes, it is a very long wait still. I completely understand :P

If anything, you or I can run to our local game stores in the morning and simply ask them "if we preordered the special edition, do we still get the bonus?" ;P

member_10085059
3rd Jun 2012, 01:18
Yes, it is a very long wait still. I completely understand :P

If anything, you or I can run to our local game stores in the morning and simply ask them "if we preordered the special edition, do we still get the bonus?" ;P

I know for a fact that they wouldn't know at mine. Mostof them have trouble even knowing what KH3D is, let alone knowing anything about what's included in the collector's edition. I haven't met many SE fans around here.

Popcicle
3rd Jun 2012, 01:28
If you preorder the Mark of Mastery edition, you get the preorder bonus, and the cards in the Mark of Mastery edition.

Persiangato
3rd Jun 2012, 01:40
If you preorder the Mark of Mastery edition, you get the preorder bonus, and the cards in the Mark of Mastery edition.

Since you were kind enough to post, can you clarify this a bit more?

Specifically, how many cards should we expect to receive? Your wording can be seen as you receive the preorder bonus plus the five AR cards or you receive what's in the preorder bonus within the five AR cards.

Automaton
3rd Jun 2012, 01:41
Admin confirmation is the best thing.

(I keep wanting to say developer confirmation since, while Square is devving KH3D and (err) Master Peeler works for the company, my mind is thinking of a completely different game I play too much where people seem to refer to everyone as "the Devs".)

member_10085059
3rd Jun 2012, 16:44
Yay! Thanks for clearing that up, Robert!

Automaton
3rd Jun 2012, 16:54
Ah, let's break it down here. If you were to preorder the Mark of Mastery edition...

<ul>
Two AR viewer cards in total (one from the box and the one as the preorder bonus).
The R&R Seal card from the bonus.
The wild card from the bonus that unlocks one of three Spirits randomly.
The five cards from the box itself that will unlock various rare Spirits.
[/list]

Pocamantis
3rd Jun 2012, 18:38
I was hoping they would have a 3DS bundle for DDD but oh well. I plan on getting this special edition definitely. I'm a sucker for this kind of stuff lol

member_10706996
3rd Jun 2012, 19:01
I'm planning to get it! Already preordered on Amazon. Such a great deal for so many items.

Marluxia
4th Jun 2012, 19:41
I finished paying my copy the other day.

Can't wait to slip on that case on my 3DS, I've been needing one...

member_10803802
4th Jun 2012, 19:47
O.O Checking it out right now. I think I might... I hope the square store lets me transfer it over to MoM edition./

member_10823334
5th Jun 2012, 01:57

Do you guys know what stores are doing this? And do I just go in and ask "Hey, I'd like to buy KH3D, but I'd like the Mark of Mastery edition instead?" Please, help me; I really have no clue and I need to have it ordered before June 12.

Automaton
5th Jun 2012, 02:28
Yes, you can just ask them to let you place a preorder on the Kingdom Hearts 3D Mark of Mastery edition, there's nothing special. Try going to your local Gamestop or one of their affiliates.

member_10823334
5th Jun 2012, 23:01
Yes, you can just ask them to let you place a preorder on the Kingdom Hearts 3D Mark of Mastery edition, there's nothing special. Try going to your local Gamestop or one of their affiliates.

Thanks for the help. Appriciate it.

member_10653235
6th Jun 2012, 17:09
I pre ordered mine on Amazon.

Spirit_Destiny
9th Jun 2012, 13:19
I preordered mine from Gamestop, and I'm getting the Mark of Mastery edition, although Japan has the better edition (10th anniversary edition) but I cannot complain, because this will be the first collector's edition of the Kingdom Hearts series, EVER!.

I hope they are going to have a collector's edition for the player's guide... *_* awesomeness!

I myself cannot wait to get it, because of the case it comes with...

YAY Kingdom Hearts!! <3

NickNigha
10th Jun 2012, 06:14
I preorder mine on Gamestop.com, and now i shall wait until it comes.... Long wait...

Ryutim
15th Jun 2012, 15:47
I've been waiting ever since they first announced it, hell, I've been waiting since I finished Re:Coded. I can wait a little while longer, although I am getting pretty impatient. I've already preordered the MoM edition, so it's just a matter of waiting. In the meantime, I've already played through KH1 again, and I'm currently on Re:CoM, as well as BBS when I'm on the go. This'll hopefully help me wait until DDD comes out, while also getting me pumped to play it.

Soraru
16th Jun 2012, 16:54
There is also a Mark of Mastery DELUXE edition on gamestop... But you can get it only if you preorder it with 25 dollars... Ring any bells, anybody?

Automaton
16th Jun 2012, 18:23
As far as I know, the MoM is the deluxe edition, and there's only three entries related to KH3D on the Gamestop site (regular game, MoM, and the Brady Games strategy guide).

However, curious to know that the EB Games entry (all the same company but whatever) for the special edition now reads "web only". I've already preordered it, but this might put a dent for Canadians who haven't pre-bought and were hoping to somehow to secure one on street day.

member_10590028
19th Jun 2012, 17:32
Tomorrow is the day that I change my preorder to the Mark of Mastery Edition. That's the one that I want for sure!!

Ryutim
20th Jun 2012, 15:12
Heck yeah, I'd be surprised to find someone who didn't want it, except maybe someone who's completely ignorent of the best videogame series ever (kingdom hearts, obviously).

member_10590028
21st Jun 2012, 18:08
So I went to try and change my preorder and apparently in the Gamestop around the corner from my house, they don't have the Mark of Mastery Version in their system which is really strange.

DerekMaverick
21st Jun 2012, 18:17
Um... that's super weird. I have preordered mine yet which makes me kind of worried.

member_10590028
21st Jun 2012, 18:19
They told me to come back in a few days to see if their system updates but I may just go to the other Gamestop which is like a mile away from my house.

DerekMaverick
21st Jun 2012, 18:39
That's still strange. Well a mile isn't that far though, mine's around 1.7 miles away which is kinda convienent.

member_10590028
21st Jun 2012, 18:59
I live close to two Gamestops so I'll try the one closer to me. Hopefully I should be able to change my preorder no matter where I bought it at and I really do hope I don't run into that same problem like before.

DerekMaverick
21st Jun 2012, 19:29
Good luck!

member_10770952
21st Jun 2012, 20:08
^^

member_10085059
21st Jun 2012, 22:08
I wonder if maybe it sold out? Pre-orders disappear from their systems once the entire quantity is taken. I hope not, for your sake, but that's my thoughts on it.

Automaton
21st Jun 2012, 22:49
I mentioned a page back about the possibility that it might have become a web-only preorder now, from what I've seen. Try asking if there's an entry that costs the $54.99 (which would therefore be the MoM) as opposed to the MSRP of the game by itself.

Ryutim
21st Jun 2012, 23:52
Well, if they don't have it at either gamestop, you could cancel your preorder at the shop and order the MoM edition online, the page is still up, so it probably hasn't run out, here's the link: www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/games/king... (http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/games/kingdom-hearts-3d-dream-drop-distance-mark-of-mastery-edition/102045)

new_tradition
22nd Jun 2012, 01:57
I pre-ordered this because I'm a sucker for extra trinkets (plus I don't know for anyone else, but here in Canada I got cheated out of both the DS and PSP decals that was suppose to be a pre-order bonus for Re:Coded and Birth by Sleep respectively here in Canada Dx). At least by buying the MoM Edition, I'll finally get a cover for my game system, haha.

Now I just have to buy the actual 3DS...

Automaton
22nd Jun 2012, 11:52
As a Canadian, I can't say that EB Games have missed any pre-order bonuses recently in my area. It'd be upset if they did for this, though.

iambasho777
22nd Jun 2012, 13:39
According to one of my friends over on GameFAQs, Gamestop has stopped doing both physical (in-store) pre-orders and online pick up at store pre-orders. I would say your best bet now if you want the MoME is to order off of Amazon and hope it gets to you within a couple days of the release date.

member_10085059
22nd Jun 2012, 23:21
oh geez. I better make sure I get over there first thing on July 31st. I don't want one of the employees selling mine to someone else. At the store I used to go to, I wouldn't have felt the need to, because everyone there was super smart and chill. And then they closed that location. Everyone at the other store I have to go to now is a moron. :\

member_10590028
23rd Jun 2012, 00:07
Well I think I might just buy it offline and then switch my preorder in the store for something else. Most likely the new God of War game and then buy it later on.

Persiangato
23rd Jun 2012, 00:41
According to one of my friends over on GameFAQs, Gamestop has stopped doing both physical (in-store) pre-orders and online pick up at store pre-orders. I would say your best bet now if you want the MoME is to order off of Amazon and hope it gets to you within a couple days of the release date.

Amazon offers release day shipping on a good bulk of preorder video games for 99cents. People are saying it's still up on their product discussion board too. (http://www.amazon.com/Release-Date-Delivery/forum/Fx1HYAL4WEP68ZX/Tx33YDBH0M3A8H6/1/ref=cm_cd_dp_ef_tft_tp?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B0083CJ2X8)

It tends to be cheaper than buying it from anywhere else in general because of the lack of outright tax charge as well. Cheaper and delivered straight to me on release day? Yes, please!

maurichio
23rd Jun 2012, 01:20
I thought buying this version as I am a big fan of this series, but I will not buy anything because I was disappointed by not including translation into Spanish. ARGENTINA AND LATIN AMERICA ARE ALSO ON PLANET EARTH!

Ryutim
24th Jun 2012, 00:25
I actually said this already in another thread, but if a KH game was being released in my area in a language I don't know, then I'd do my best to learn that language, even if I only ever use it for that game, although I'd love to learn japanese, both for games that they don't release in english (damned KH final mixes that I really, really wish I could play), and for the various anime that I tend to watch whenever I'm not playing videogames and listening to audiobooks (which I tend to do at the same time, kill heartless with one part of my mind, and focus on my books storyline with the other, it's a truly awsome form of multitasking.).

member_10073902
24th Jun 2012, 21:11
The 3DS XL announcement has abated my excitement for the Mark of Mastery edition, a bit. I'm definitely going to upgrade my 3DS to the XL, and the MoM 3DS case won't fit that, so...

I might still end up playing KH 3D on the original 3DS though, if the addition of the second analog from the Circle Pad Pro makes that big a difference in how well the game handles. We'll see.

WhitePrism
24th Jun 2012, 21:50
I wanted to, but this one GameStop was like. " We're all out". I'm like, how can you be out of preorders a month before the game comes out? So I'm on the waiting list apparently. Really wanted that 3DS Cover....

Ryutim
25th Jun 2012, 15:19
You could order it online, and you could probably even make it an in store pickup at the gamestop that said that, despite what they said.

Sanobey
29th Jun 2012, 22:08
I know that I saw a 10 year anniversary i think in japan with thet game and recoded came with it. Will this be the case in America?

Automaton
29th Jun 2012, 22:33
While we're not getting something exactly like the 10th Anniversary Box, the NA version does have a Mark of Mastery special edition which you may yet be able to preorder. We're discussing it on the boards here (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139243/29156157/Mark_Of_Mastery_Edition).

Benmjy
3rd Jul 2012, 15:25
I wanted to, but this one GameStop was like. " We're all out". I'm like, how can you be out of preorders a month before the game comes out? So I'm on the waiting list apparently. Really wanted that 3DS Cover....

I was with my friend today when the same thing happened to him. Luckily, I was able to get a Pre-Order on the MoME and fully paid it off today!! I'm so INSANELY EXCITED about this game!!!

member_10489719
3rd Jul 2012, 15:32
If it wasn't only "Web Only" for me, and I wasn't going on vacation a couple of weeks before it came out, I might have ordered it online. So I decided just to buy the standard edition since that one is supposed to be availiable in stores in Canada

sLmOuYeah
5th Jul 2012, 13:51
lol, no way!! And I wouldn't get it even if I got paid for it xD.

Don't be selfish, hire a translator,
or we now assure you'll regret it later.

You can condemn, or you can redeem,
it's all up to you, that simple and clean.

Ryutim
5th Jul 2012, 19:23
You mean you wouldn't get the standard version, even if you were payed for it? Meaning that you'd only settle for the MoM edition. Or do you mean you wouldn't get the game at all, even if you were payed for it?

member_10628951
7th Jul 2012, 13:42
Preordered as soon as my GameStop let me.

member_10007499
8th Jul 2012, 12:58
I have mine preordered too! I can't wait to pick this one up! I haven't played a Kingdom Hearts game since KHII. It's definitely time to get back into it!

member_10080092
8th Jul 2012, 15:31
Im also getting this i pre-order it when i knew it was coming out it was just a matter of time

Lightning_Stryker
8th Jul 2012, 19:15
I now have it pre-ordered! YAY! \(^_^)/

Ryutim
9th Jul 2012, 16:15
Awsome, and in good time too, we've only got a few weeks to go before it comes out, which still seems like too long if you ask me.

Lightning_Stryker
9th Jul 2012, 17:21
I know! I was happy that I was able to still get it! And the wait does seem too long! >.< Can't wait for it to come out though hehe

member_10229037
9th Jul 2012, 17:28
was able to preorder my copy the other day, I can't wait for it.

AniGamer
9th Jul 2012, 18:42
I have it pre-ordered myself and almost paid off. I can't wait to get this game, I've been excited about it for sometime, and I"m an avid Kingdom Hearts fan.

The demo played out great to me, and I really had a great time with it.

Ryutim
10th Jul 2012, 15:57
Same here, but the demo was way too short, I really hope that isn't an indication of the length of the game.

Lightning_Stryker
10th Jul 2012, 16:53
Same here, but the demo was way too short, I really hope that isn't an indication of the length of the game.

With how much is supposed to be incorporated into this game, do you think it's possible for it to be short? I hope not too lol

Gailardios
10th Jul 2012, 23:22
I really want this, but idk if i will get it, I know my Gamestop is selling them, but do i want to pay 15 more bucks for a case a box and some cards...>.>

Chobi
11th Jul 2012, 01:02
I just pre-ordered it. Looking forward to getting all that cool extra stuff.

member_10827566
12th Jul 2012, 13:04
yea Im going to get it!

Ryutim
12th Jul 2012, 15:28
I really want this, but idk if i will get it, I know my Gamestop is selling them, but do i want to pay 15 more bucks for a case a box and some cards...>.>

I know what you mean. I think it's worth it, but if you're strapped for cash and don't want to pay the extra money, the only really important things are the cards, and you could probably find images of them online, and you could just get the special dream eaters from there, but I still think that the MoM edition is worth the extra money. Whether you want to get it or not is up to you.

Chaser
14th Jul 2012, 06:51
I wish Australia was getting the MoM edition. Though I am grateful we are getting the AR cards :D

LunaDiviner
14th Jul 2012, 12:43
As soon as I heard about this, I instantly preordered. When it comes to limited collector's editions, I'm always getting them and this is definitely not one to miss out on.

kingdom117
15th Jul 2012, 21:38
So there're a couple of things I want to talk about: So I pre-ordered Kingdom Hearts 3D: DDD at GameStop, and I ask about MoM Edition and the guy says that MoM is not in their system yet. Haven't gone back yet to check if I can upgrade to MoM. Oh and I pre-ordered on 6/25. So if anyone has any info on that, please let me know. So about the 3Ds, I was going to the the 3Ds but then I heard about the 3Ds XL. What's the problem with that you say? Well since I want the MoM Edition, inside includes a Kingdom Hearts 10th anniversay 3Ds protector case. The thing is that the protector case is only going to fit the 3Ds and not the 3Ds XL. So if I get the 3Ds XL, the protector case is obviously not going to fit. Why 3Ds XL over the normal 3Ds? Well since I don't have a 3Ds yet, I was thinking of getting one. Besides, for me, it will be easier on the eyes and overall comfortable. Also, I thought Square is going to make an XL version of the protector case. If so, please make an announcement wether or not you'll make an XL version. So with that, I NEED HELP DECIDING ON WHAT TO BUY!!! :(

iambasho777
15th Jul 2012, 22:12
GameStop stopped allowing in-store and online pick up at store preorders for the MoME back in the third week of June (I think it was June 16th?). If you really want the MoME now your best bet is Amazon, though there's a chance Best Buy or Toys 'R' Us might be able to order it for you.

As for which 3DS, based on the DSiXL (I borrowed one from a friend for a while and was very unimpressed) I would avoid the 3DSXL. The resolution was horrible and you had to make overly grandiose movements on the touchscreen just to get minor swipes to register. Since it's coming out earlier in the console's lifecycle there's a chance that games will be designed to be able to have a proper resolution and better touchscreen controls, but I personally will stick with my regular old 3DS than "upgrade" to a 3DSXL and all of have my games I already have (and this would include KHDDD, since it was designed for the 3DS) look like ****. Also, the 3DSXL isn't very portable. The 3DS can barely fit in my pockets as it is and the 3DSXL looks to be about 50% bigger in all directions, and it isn't much use as a handheld if I can't carry it around with me IMO.

kingdom117
15th Jul 2012, 22:32
Do you think GameStop is going to allow more orders for MoME? And would you know anything about that if you pre-order a game or put five dollars down, would you get your money back? Cuz I'll just cancel my order and go some where else, not taking chances. And would I have to go to the same store where I pre-ordered to make changes?

As for what you said about the 3Ds VS 3Ds XL: All your points are great. I'll just wait for the reviews of the XL. Yes, I'm that paitent XD

Rabbitsuit
16th Jul 2012, 00:07
It's unlikely. Once it's out of their system they don't normally pop it back in.

And yes, you can get cash back. They normally want you to transfer that money to a different preorder though, since it will hurt the employee's stats (which affects their hours). You could technically get your money back at any store by asking them to transfer the preorder to a different one (getting it back as a gift card over the phone and having the employees apply it at the second store) and then canceling at that one... But that can knock two employee stats, so really, do them a favor and just go to the store you preordered it at. It's much less of a hassle for them and it doesn't hurt their preformance. If the manager is there, have him or her help you.

I highly suggest getting your game from Amazon at this point. Depending on your state, they could be tax free and they might still have release day shipping for 99cents. Overall, it could be cheaper and shipped directly to your doorstep on release. Packaging for larger media items tends to be a small box with some airpacks though, which could damage a corner of it though.

Newegg might still have it too.

Also, I love my DSiXL. I still play my DS games on it instead of my 3DS or DSlite.

kingdom117
16th Jul 2012, 02:07
Thanks RabbitSuit. I'll surely transfer the money to a different item, thinking about that limited edition Halo 4 Xbox 360 console (www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/consoles/xbox-... (http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/consoles/xbox-360-320gb-limited-edition-halo-4-console/103352#media)). DAMN THAT LOOKS SWEET!! ;) But I doubt my dad will pay THAT much money for that XD

If you got any game suggestions, I'll be glad to hear them :P

Sora.
17th Jul 2012, 14:22
I can't wait any longer, i've already paid it off too. ;)

member_10590028
18th Jul 2012, 07:23
Well it's been a long and perilous search for the Mark of Mastery Edition, but I finally got it preordered from Best Buy. They still have some in stock but for how long more I don't know. I was literally freaking out last night because I couldn't find it anywhere else.

member_10590028
18th Jul 2012, 10:23
Well I just ordered my Mark of Mastery Edition from Best Buy because all of those other sites don't have it anymore when I checked. I know for sure that they have some still in stock for preorder so you'd better act fast if you want it.

Ryutim
18th Jul 2012, 14:34
Well, at least you were able to preorder it. That's all that really matters.

member_10581269
18th Jul 2012, 15:17
They originally just told me to preorder the original game itself with 5$ and if they have a surplus in delivery they would sell it to me.. was that a good idea? ;p lol

sqex_3665820
20th Jul 2012, 12:56
I went to go preorder it at Gamestop but they don't have it anymore :( I still preordered it anyways so I can get the AR cards. But, can anyone tell me if the MoM addition is only for preorder? I would like to stop by Best Buy first to see if they have it before heading to Gamestop.

xIllusionist
20th Jul 2012, 13:41
When I heard about the MoM edition, I immediately pre-ordered it on Amazon. After seeing the IGN unboxing video I really want it to come to my doorstep already >___<

member_10590028
20th Jul 2012, 18:54
I went to go preorder it at Gamestop but they don't have it anymore :( I still preordered it anyways so I can get the AR cards. But, can anyone tell me if the MoM addition is only for preorder? I would like to stop by Best Buy first to see if they have it before heading to Gamestop.

Yeah, it's only for preorder but I think that everyone is out of it now. Best Buy had it on Wednesday when I ordered it but now they're sold out of it.

isaacearlg
22nd Jul 2012, 08:11
I preordered 2 at gamestop the day it changed since I work there. Keep 1 sealed and the other open it up or something. But these things are already going for 120 on ebay for BIN and 70+ for preorder ??? I dont think its that special if you ask me.

Ryutim
22nd Jul 2012, 14:01
Well, maybe it isn't super important which version you get, but I'm still getting the MoM edition. I'm a big fan of the KH series, so it's important to me, even if there really isn't much difference between the two versions.

BaldBunny
23rd Jul 2012, 11:26
I wanted to like the MoM edition and its a good price but the bonus items just did not appeal to me. I'm not a big fan of AR cards (prolly cause i'm too lazy to mess with them much), and I don't want a case for the 3ds at all, I like how my 3ds looks now and I don't want it to be any more bulky. The art cards would be cool cause I like that kind of thing but that was not enough to justify getting the entire package.

member_10061111
23rd Jul 2012, 18:02
Master Edition sold out everywhere. Thanks for making enough to go around, and releasing 3 3ds games in one month.

member_10643216
23rd Jul 2012, 18:09
lol

I immediately got the Mark of Mastery Edition! I've loved Kingdom Hearts since i first saw the commercial on DISNEY Channel as a kid.

Didn't get to play any of them until i was 12.

It's a great series, I had to get the MoM edition!! Nuff said!

Shadow_Breaker
23rd Jul 2012, 19:25
Well I love the game and I wanted to get MoM edition but I just pre-order the regular one which bring 3 AR-card so I'm good with that. http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif

Ryutim
24th Jul 2012, 12:56
Actually, I'm pretty sure that pre-ordering the normal version just gives you one of the three AR-cards, but that's alright, someone's bound to post a picture of the cards online, so you can just get them from there.

iambasho777
24th Jul 2012, 13:17
The normal pre-order bonus is 3 AR cards. So, who else is miffed that NYC gets the game 3 days earlier than the rest of the US since they have that stupid Nintendoworld pre-release special event on the 28th? http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-yell.gif

Shadow_Breaker
24th Jul 2012, 21:33
Really!!!http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-surprised.gif

Ryutim
24th Jul 2012, 21:59
Seriously? That sucks. Anyway, you're right, I was just thinking of the AR cards that unlock the special dream eaters, you only get one of those three when you pre-order the normal version, but you still get three AR cards, my bad.

member_10827566
26th Jul 2012, 10:49
But I thought for the MoM edition you get 5 AR cards.

Versellie
26th Jul 2012, 22:07
Yes the MoM comes with 5 AR card, I preordered mine today but not i have to wait for the 3DS XL to come out Aug 19 x.x but as log as i have my MoM collector edition i will wait, no matter what ^^.

Bluehurricane11
26th Jul 2012, 23:36
well you can make all the dream eaters, you just get 1 of three very hard to make ones in that one card. Also, poor people that have a black ds because the art on the protective case is black.

Benmjy
27th Jul 2012, 09:58
well you can make all the dream eaters, you just get 1 of three very hard to make ones in that one card. Also, poor people that have a black ds because the art on the protective case is black.

Actually in this video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS1bt9puu6w&feat... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS1bt9puu6w&feature=player_detailpage#t=247s) the case is only PARTIALLY transparent letting people with a black 3DS (like me) see all of the decals!

member_10706917
27th Jul 2012, 12:12
Can't wait for it.

already preordered it, and everything.

member_10074587
28th Jul 2012, 18:00
If ToysRus stock runs out I have one listed on ebay ends in 2 days

member_10636456
28th Jul 2012, 19:15
I totally got this pre-ordered at GameStop! getting it in 3 days, and I can't wait! <3 I even got a copy of the normal version for my oldest friend cause I knew he'd love to play and join in with the Flick Rush.

Shadow_Breaker
28th Jul 2012, 22:41
I got the normal one because I was to late to pre-order and that really suckhttp://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-frown.gif

kingdom117
29th Jul 2012, 21:15
After MoME releases, will it still be availible?

member_10590028
29th Jul 2012, 21:20
My copy got shipped out by Best Buy on Friday and it should be here in no more than a day or two after the game releases. And as for it being available after release, I really doubt it unless you find someone giving it away online for an extremely high price.

kingdom117
29th Jul 2012, 21:26
Why must I procrastinate.... -_-

member_10016822
29th Jul 2012, 22:12
Listen friends, to my woeful tale...

I preordered my copy from Amazon 3 weeks ago, with free two-day shipping because I have Amazon prime that would ensure delivery on the 31st. Today I checked the status of the order and the estimated date of delivery was changed from the 31st to Aug 3rd. Of course I was pretty angry with this and I called Amazon customer service. The rep then informed me that Square Enix didn't meet their demand and they couldn't cover all the pre orders anymore. He assured me that the order would be fulfilled but I was angry as hell.

This is my frist time pre ordering anything on Amazon, and my confidence is of course completely shaken. They promise the game, on the day and now they can no longer. I was insistent enough that the customer service rep added a note to call me on the 3rd to make sure I receive my game but other than that there isn't much anyone can do on the matter anymore. I just really hope I do in fact get my Mark of Master edition because I'm not sure I'll be able to get it for a decent price in town if this order goes south.

I'm really hoping a lot of you who also pre ordered the game on Amazon (I see a few of you at least) aren't in the same boat as me.

Bluehurricane11
29th Jul 2012, 22:32
Its not amozons fault. They did not make it so they have to order it before and if the company cant get enough they have to wait for the first shipment. They just did not get enough of the games. And 1 you wold get it earlyer than other people that will buy it on amozon (but not pre-order). and if you really want it the first day why not pre-order it at a store. I will get it on 31 hopfully at best buy.

RikuAndSora
29th Jul 2012, 22:36
Who's getting this awesome collector's edition? I am! I'm so happy they decided to do one for this game. I already have it pre-ordered and paid off!

3DS-5412-9988-2629

Add me please trying to get lots of friends.http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif

Bluehurricane11
29th Jul 2012, 22:40
Oh Meow wow, If you know when the store you want to buy it from get more stock, go not to late after it opens and it could be there. But be quick or it will be gone quick.

member_10016822
29th Jul 2012, 23:00
Genesis, I would agree but only to a point. It is not their fault they did not get as many as they ordered, but it is their fault that they broke their garuntee that I would receive this game on July 31st. If it was not a promise they knew they could keep they should not have made it in the first place. I would have not ordered with them if they did not make that promise to begin with so it is a big deal to me.

kingdom117
29th Jul 2012, 23:28
Oh Meow wow, If you know when the store you want to buy it from get more stock, go not to late after it opens and it could be there. But be quick or it will be gone quick.

Yeah I should, but the problem is that right now my parents have no money (very tight with it right now). I was going to at GameStop first, but they ran out in the first 2 weeks. They didn't even restock them (not that I know of), stupid GameStop -_-

tidusforeverx2
29th Jul 2012, 23:42
Wait a sec. If you pre-order it from gamestop they get as many as are ordered. And they release the game on the street date determined by the producers and developers. since the game is street dated for tuesday why would they promise it to you earlier? The only feasible mistake that could have been made is that Nintendo's first party titles almost always release on Sundays. The only exception to this that comes to mind is Pokemon because of shipping and quantities needed it usually take more than one shipment and most companies don't have weekend shipping. So initially they might have had an expectation for a Sunday release. But something like that is an honest mistake and I wouldn't expect someone to risk losing their job over it.

kingdom117
29th Jul 2012, 23:49
I only have the regular right now. But since GameStop doesn't have MoME anymore, I can't upgrade to that. So atleast I have the regular one. I would really like MoM, I hope Square sells them on this site or something.

Bluehurricane11
29th Jul 2012, 23:49
[/quote]

Yeah I should, but the problem is that right now my parents have no money (very tight with it right now). I was going to at GameStop first, but they ran out in the first 2 weeks. They didn't even restock them (not that I know of), stupid GameStop -_-

[/quote]

what country do you live in

kingdom117
29th Jul 2012, 23:51
United States? This is the North American website for Square. :P

kingdom117
30th Jul 2012, 07:40
So for anyone who haven't pre-ordered MoME yet, or couldn't find one (including myself) here are a couple of sites that you may or may not know of: Walmart, Best Buy, GameStop, Target, ToysRUs, CDuniverse, Buy.com

Those are websites that sell games, they will the MoME sold out. But it's worth checking :P

P.S. If there are any other websites that sell video games, PLEASE reply to this thread so your fellow members who couldn't find MoME available anywhere can pre-order WHILE THEY CAN!

- Thank You :D

Benmjy
30th Jul 2012, 09:14

How do you already have a copy of the regular game if you live in the U.S.? It doesn't officially come out until tomorrow. (So excited to get my MoME at Gamestop when they open XD)

xIllusionist
30th Jul 2012, 10:32

How do you already have a copy of the regular game if you live in the U.S.? It doesn't officially come out until tomorrow. (So excited to get my MoME at Gamestop when they open XD)

Nintendo World launch event maybe? Or is it the European version?

xIllusionist
30th Jul 2012, 11:18
Apparently you can get it at Kmart too: www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_018V00... (http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_018V005314263000P)

Benmjy
30th Jul 2012, 11:53

Well the European Version, maybe. But, Meow Wow was claiming (please correct me if i'm wrong) that he got it at Gamestop and the NYC Launch Event was at the Nintendo World Store

kingdom117
30th Jul 2012, 15:35

Well the European Version, maybe. But, Meow Wow was claiming (please correct me if i'm wrong) that he got it at Gamestop and the NYC Launch Event was at the Nintendo World Store

I'm confused, when did I mentioned I had a copy? XD But people do have it right now in the US because of the event at Nintendo World. Even though I went there, it was sold out when I was waiting in line :P Oh and I also did mentioned GameStop, I said that I pre-ordered there but I couldn't upgrade to MoME cuz they were sold out when I wanted to pre-order MoME. Also, they never restock MoME.

kingdom117
30th Jul 2012, 15:38
Cool, thanks. :D

member_10590028
30th Jul 2012, 18:35

3DS-5412-9988-2629

Add me please trying to get lots of friends.

Hey what name do you go by b/c I'm gonna add you on my 3DS.

member_10590028
30th Jul 2012, 18:46
Well I just checked on my shipping order for my Mark of Mastery Edition and it is currently residing two hours from my where I live. I think it'll be here tomorrow if I hope for it. If not it'll be here the next day.

member_10590028
30th Jul 2012, 18:51
3DS-5412-9988-2629

Add me please trying to get lots of friends.[/quote]

[/quote]

Hey here's my 3DS-3480-2817-3078

You can add me as Mystogan if you'd like. I need more friends as well. I hope you're gonna enjoy KH3D like me.

xIllusionist
30th Jul 2012, 21:23
3DS-5412-9988-2629

Add me please trying to get lots of friends.

[/quote]

Hey here's my 3DS-3480-2817-3078

You can add me as Mystogan if you'd like. I need more friends as well. I hope you're gonna enjoy KH3D like me.

[/quote]

I've added you :D

Mine's 2406-6241-4859, and you can add me as Illusionist

KingdomKeyWIelder
30th Jul 2012, 22:24
Wait is the special edition the same as the mark of mastery edition?

tidusforeverx2
30th Jul 2012, 22:48
Wait is the special edition the same as the mark of mastery edition?

Yes when people refer to the special edition they mean the Mark of Mastery Edition.

KingdomKeyWIelder
30th Jul 2012, 23:06
Cool

HAPPY 10th YEAR ANNIVERISARY OF KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to get the new game in the mail today!

Good luck out there cuz I'm going to finish the game before all of you!! Lol I LOVE KINGDOM HEARTS!

khlover1
30th Jul 2012, 23:23
Cool

HAPPY 10th YEAR ANNIVERISARY OF KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to get the new game in the mail today!

Good luck out there cuz I'm going to finish the game before all of you!! Lol I LOVE KINGDOM HEARTS!

No, im going to beat it first, in fact i just got it, so i am going to beat it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KINGDOM HEARTS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KingdomKeyWIelder
30th Jul 2012, 23:49
Lammer! It's only becuz u have a different time difference!!!!!!!! I'm the pro anyway so I'll stilbeneath it!

DONT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF MY KEYBLADE!!!!!!!!! :D

kingdom117
30th Jul 2012, 23:54
Lol, you guys. People already have it in europe and in Japan. Besides people already have it cuz of Nintendo World event :D

KingdomKeyWIelder
30th Jul 2012, 23:59
Lol yea I know I'm just REALLY excited about it I was just going down the halls of my house scream happy 10th anniversary of kingdom hearts at 12:00 a.m and then I brought out my KEYBLADE!!!!!!!!!!! And knows I could be the first one to play it when I first ships out lol!!!! :D

KingdomKeyWIelder
31st Jul 2012, 00:00
And what's the Nintendo world event?

Automaton
31st Jul 2012, 01:31
There's a blog post about it on the main page if you want to read up on it, but in summary, it was a special prerelease event held at the Nintendo World store in New York.

member_10137912
31st Jul 2012, 16:16
Cool

Where did you pre-order yours from

member_10276436
31st Jul 2012, 16:18
I got the Mark of Mastery edition, and I've got to say it was one of the coolest Collector's Editions I've ever gotten. Sure, it didn't come with some fancy statue, but the 3DS case and the 12 art cards alone were worthy of an awesome Collector's Edition.

member_10137912
31st Jul 2012, 16:29
I am never gonna pre-order from amazon again. Not waiting 7 days

KingdomKeyWIelder
31st Jul 2012, 17:06
Lol I per ordered the game on amazon and I'm playing it right now! And that sucis if I didn't get the game the day itgame out I would have cryed!

KingdomKeyWIelder
31st Jul 2012, 17:12
Also how do u create forums?

badeggsalad
31st Jul 2012, 18:12
Is anyone from here missing AR cards from their Mark of Mastery edition?

I preordered the game from Amazon and received it today. I opened it and went through the entire contents of the package thoroughly. I only received three AR cards instead of the five promised. I am missing Frootz Cat & Kab Kannon.

I watched the official Square Enix unboxing video on YouTube and they most definitely show five cards when they open the clear plastic envelope. I also confirmed with a few other people who ordered the MoME and they all received five cards.

I did some Googling and from what I can tell I am not the only person experiencing the problem. I found one other person on the Amazon video game forums where I participate, several on GameFAQs forum, and a couple more on Kingdom Hearts Insider's forum. So I'm guessing the issue is fairly widespread.

Needless to say, I'm quite disappointed that I am missing the cards. The MoME is sold out everywhere and I'm unable to obtain a replacement copy locally. Amazon is out of stock as well and confirmed for me that they can't do an exchange, only a refund.

Does anyone here know if Square Enix might be able to replace the missing cards? I've already contacted customer support online and opened a ticket. I'm really hoping they can replace the missing cards.

Sippycupninja
31st Jul 2012, 18:15
I too am missing AR cards. I haven't contacted SE support yet. Hopefully they can sort this out.

ChronoBreak
31st Jul 2012, 19:06
i got mine from Walmart in Calgary AB Canada it was also the MoME and i got all of mine 5 AR Cards

Lightning_Stryker
31st Jul 2012, 19:45
I got the Mark of Mastery edition, and I've got to say it was one of the coolest Collector's Editions I've ever gotten. Sure, it didn't come with some fancy statue, but the 3DS case and the 12 art cards alone were worthy of an awesome Collector's Edition.

I agree! I opened mine and I was so excited! I really liked the case LOL

member_10799168
31st Jul 2012, 20:03
What all exactly comes with the Mark of Mastery edition?

member_10120918
31st Jul 2012, 20:05

I agree! I opened mine and I was so excited! I really liked the case LOL

I got mine, so which exclusive Dream Spirit did you guys get, I got Ursa Circus what did you guys get?

Sora_Sora12
31st Jul 2012, 20:31
I think its just the Amazons, because there like ebay. Somebody had it before you did they culdve taking them.

31st Jul 2012, 20:57
I am having the same issue. Ordered from Amazon and only came with 3 AR cards, missing the exact same ones.

TokoTamer
31st Jul 2012, 21:27
Fortunately, I wasn't missing any AR cards. While we're on the topic of MoME issues, the seam down the middle of the cardboard (on the inside of the box) was already cracked when I first opened it. It's kind of unsightly. Did that happen with anyone else's?

Rummy
31st Jul 2012, 21:50
i got mine from Walmart in Calgary AB Canada it was also the MoME and i got all of mine 5 AR Cards

Same story bro i only got 3 ar card D:<!

Black_Ace
31st Jul 2012, 21:51
sorry to hear what happened to you guys. it be best to contact SE or what ever you procured your MoM edition. Good luck and enjoy!

member_10573074
31st Jul 2012, 21:52
I preordered the MoME from Amazon and mine had all 5 AR cards!

Rummy
31st Jul 2012, 21:54
The thing is that i have the standard edition and only got 3 ar cards! :/

member_10247909
31st Jul 2012, 22:01
That's weird. I pre-ordered Mark of Mastery Edition on Amazon as well and I got all five.

xIllusionist
31st Jul 2012, 22:08
The thing is that i have the standard edition and only got 3 ar cards! :/

I thought the standard edition (just the game, not MoM) only came with 3 AR cards....

Persiangato
31st Jul 2012, 22:12
Turns out I'm only at 3 cards as well. Also ordered from Amazon.

ShelkeNeko
31st Jul 2012, 22:13
n-n i love my mark of mastery edition so shiny and the arts. and love all dream spirits.

ImaginaryDepths
31st Jul 2012, 22:18
I pre-ordered mine and they apparently ran out of coppies at the midnight release. Had to get a refund and get the standard edition.. :/ Not cool.

kingdom117
31st Jul 2012, 22:31
Omg, this is horrible!!! Paid $54.99 and only get 3 AR Cards!! OOOHH the humanity!!! D: (Oh and so you know I don't got any issues this is just the response to you guys :P)

Persiangato
31st Jul 2012, 22:33
I pre-ordered mine and they apparently ran out of coppies at the midnight release. Had to get a refund and get the standard edition.. :/ Not cool.

Sorry to hear that.

edman400
31st Jul 2012, 22:51
I pre-ordered the MoME from amazon, and had 2 packets of cards, but they both had the same 3 cards in them, the podium card, the random card and R&R seal. I didn't get Frootz cat or Kab Kannon.

edman400
31st Jul 2012, 22:52
Omg, this is horrible!!! Paid $54.99 and only get 3 AR Cards!! OOOHH the humanity!!! D: (Oh and so you know I don't got any issues this is just the response to you guys :P)

It's not horrible, its just a pain that I paid 15 dollars mainly for the AR cards, and got only 3 out of the 5 I was supposed to recieve.

ebonhawk
31st Jul 2012, 23:00
got both editions from EB in toronto only got 3 cards for both .... kinda sorta PO'd about that.

kingdom117
31st Jul 2012, 23:04

It's not horrible, its just a pain that I paid 15 dollars mainly for the AR cards, and got only 3 out of the 5 I was supposed to recieve.

Don't you like the rest of the stuff? :D

billyz90
31st Jul 2012, 23:31
I got a duplicate R&R Seal, so I'm missing card # AKHE-004. I have AKHE-005.

What do?

new_tradition
1st Aug 2012, 00:54
Oh whoa, guess I managed to get lucky with my MoME from a Gamestop here in Toronto. I got all 5. Sorry for you guys though. That sucks :/

The heck..? You pre-ordered it. Isn't the whole point to do so to ensure you get a guaranteed copy? D:

member_10758839
1st Aug 2012, 01:36
Yep, I also pre-orded from amazon. Glad im not the only one with this problem!

xIllusionist
1st Aug 2012, 02:03
All these stories about not getting all 5 AR cards from the MoM edition is really getting me worried. Just when not getting it on release day isn't enough (expected arrival: Aug 7-11 T________T).

Persiangato
1st Aug 2012, 13:12

The heck..? You pre-ordered it. Isn't the whole point to do so to ensure you get a guaranteed copy? D:

It's not, strangely. At least not at Gamestop. They don't always get enough items ordered for the amount they have preordered. They generally have much more, but in many cases the preorder counts can be too high. So it's still treated on a first come, first serve basis. Although that largely depends on their DM. He or she can make them do anything on a whim. My favorites include

If there are too many preorders and barely anystock, they'll refuse to sell it to anybody that preordered and instead sell them to people that didn't to claim that nothing arrived and that they need to check back in a week
If there's a large amount of games and only a few preorders, they won't sell it to anybody that didn't preorder and claim that they were hard to get on release and that they should have preordered.

member_10803802
1st Aug 2012, 19:33
i GOT NOTHING... Like I opened it and recieved nothing ugh :(

ventussoraroxas
1st Aug 2012, 22:38
/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-frown.gifi dont know how to order KH DDD 3D Mark of Master bundle from this online store please help

TokoTamer
2nd Aug 2012, 14:14
Those of you contacting customer service about the cards, be sure to post in this thread when you receive a response. If you're successful in getting replacements or some sort of compensation it's important other people see that the attempt isn't futile.

I'm curious to see how they intend to handle this; SQEX really has to do something since the issue is so widespread. I'm a bit doubtful that they printed more cards than were necessary for the first print run and MoMEs, though. Compensation might take a while if they have to print more.

simonscot
2nd Aug 2012, 21:49
I pre-ordered mine from Gamestop and got everything in there. Except with the AR Cards, there were 2 R&R Seal Cards, the duplicate replacing the Frootz Cat.

souporman
2nd Aug 2012, 21:54
Yep, I'm also missing two cards and got mine from Amazon.

member_10102257
2nd Aug 2012, 22:32

I preordered the game from Amazon and received it today. I opened it and went through the entire contents of the package thoroughly. I only received three AR cards instead of the five promised. I am missing Frootz Cat & Kab Kannon.

I watched the official Square Enix unboxing video on YouTube and they most definitely show five cards when they open the clear plastic envelope. I also confirmed with a few other people who ordered the MoME and they all received five cards.

I did some Googling and from what I can tell I am not the only person experiencing the problem. I found one other person on the Amazon video game forums where I participate, several on GameFAQs forum, and a couple more on Kingdom Hearts Insider's forum. So I'm guessing the issue is fairly widespread.

Needless to say, I'm quite disappointed that I am missing the cards. The MoME is sold out everywhere and I'm unable to obtain a replacement copy locally. Amazon is out of stock as well and confirmed for me that they can't do an exchange, only a refund.

Does anyone here know if Square Enix might be able to replace the missing cards? I've already contacted customer support online and opened a ticket. I'm really hoping they can replace the missing cards.

I contacted SE because i was missing card 004. The guy told me to fax a proof of purchase to them and he would send it out. He said it was a pretty widespread problem.

member_10441206
3rd Aug 2012, 02:23
I pre-ordered mine from Gamestop and got everything in there. Except with the AR Cards, there were 2 R&R Seal Cards, the duplicate replacing the Frootz Cat.

This is exactly what happened to me.

souporman
3rd Aug 2012, 21:17
Fax? Man, that's kind of a hassle if you don't have one.

member_10120675
3rd Aug 2012, 22:54
Fortunately, I wasn't missing any AR cards. While we're on the topic of MoME issues, the seam down the middle of the cardboard (on the inside of the box) was already cracked when I first opened it. It's kind of unsightly. Did that happen with anyone else's?

Yes, my box was trashed on the spine, like it was sat on or something. Bummed me out so much considering how much it cost...

new_tradition
4th Aug 2012, 01:05

Yes, my box was trashed on the spine, like it was sat on or something. Bummed me out so much considering how much it cost...

I'm looking at my box now, and yeah, I see few white cracks on the inner spine as well. That I admit, I'm not too bothered by that. But what I did notice now was that the sealing use on the inside of the box was peeling a bit. A whole corner is rolled up like someone started to peel it off. I guess there wasn't enough adhesive used or something...

member_10691271
4th Aug 2012, 01:44
I'm glad that I'm not the only one who had this problem. :/ I bought mine from Ebay and I received it today and I opened it, and I looked at the cards and only found 3/5 of them. I mean it honestly doesn't bother me too much...but I'd really like to recieve all five cards.

kougerking
4th Aug 2012, 03:41
I'm a bit ticked, pre-ordered from amazon quite a while back when it was first announced then got the e-mail saying there was a problem with the order and they no longer had the product. After chatting with an agent for over an hour she got me a copy with the help of her supervisor. To my dissapointment all 5 of the AR cards are missing and the outside box is damaged :(

member_10047476
5th Aug 2012, 04:28
I contacted SE because i was missing card 004. The guy told me to fax a proof of purchase to them and he would send it out. He said it was a pretty widespread problem.
Um, I don't have a fax machine. We can't forward our confirmation email or something else?

MegamanNT
5th Aug 2012, 05:14

This is exactly what happened to me.

Yeah same here. Just found out you were supposed to get 5 different cards, but instead got two R & R Seals. :/

member_10524739
5th Aug 2012, 15:32
pre-ordered from amazon as well for MoMe and only had cards 1-3 inside -_-

member_10137912
5th Aug 2012, 17:37
I pre- ordered mine from amazon and got it saturday and i got all the cards

xIllusionist
5th Aug 2012, 17:51

Lucky! Got it the same day from Amazon but I got 3/5 cards -__-

SailorDark
6th Aug 2012, 11:30
I only got 1/5 of the cards I'm supposed to get...

ArmyPanda
6th Aug 2012, 14:13
I also pre-ordered it on Amazon. It finally arrived today and I also only got 3 out of the 5 cards. Just sent SE an e-mail about it and now I'm waiting for them to get back to me about it. :/

icekiller158
6th Aug 2012, 16:01
Mine arrived today, I also preordered from Amazon and I'm missing two cards.

member_10099155
6th Aug 2012, 16:18
So did square enix mess up in packing or amazon rob us?
amazon pre orderd x2 got 3 of 5 cards (the same in both
the random card the pedistle and the seal on da wattermellon

missing the cat and the cannon thing

jvanderen1
6th Aug 2012, 16:54
Sorry about that, I hear that's a big issue with the collectors addition. I got the same edition and everything was just fine for me. I would tell Square Enix personally to do something about it.

clsoto
6th Aug 2012, 17:23
Wow Lucky you guys, I didn't receive 3, I received 0 -_-

MegamanNT
7th Aug 2012, 16:01
Getting kinda annoyed. Don't know which link to contact Square-Enix with. Can anyone help?

member_10137912
7th Aug 2012, 16:24

Lucky! Got it the same day from Amazon but I got 3/5 cards -__-

Sorry Dude I guess It depends on when it ships. I got mine August 3 to 6

Damian42
8th Aug 2012, 20:43
so what do we do to resolve the problem? because Im missng all of mine.

ikuto777
8th Aug 2012, 21:01

you only get the 5 ar cards in the mark of matery addition 3 in the regular one sorry

nuenom
9th Aug 2012, 12:02
nonononononono I just got mine and it's missing 2 cards as well T_____T whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

icekiller158
9th Aug 2012, 15:36

you only get the 5 ar cards in the mark of matery addition 3 in the regular one sorry

He have the Mark of Mastery Edition. And is missing two cards. I'm missing the two cards as well.

xIllusionist
9th Aug 2012, 17:00
Getting kinda annoyed. Don't know which link to contact Square-Enix with. Can anyone help?

support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=5341&la=1)

Just briefly describe the problem and keep clicking next. You'll eventually come to a page where you can type in your contact info and the problem in more detail. Then you'll get a ticket, and keep that ticket because they will probably ask you for it later when they contact you via email.

badeggsalad
9th Aug 2012, 20:24
To those of you wondering how to report the problem:

support.na.square-enix.com/ (http://support.na.square-enix.com/)

Create an account by following the instructions, then plug Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance into the search bar & click the envelope for Contact, scroll to the bottom & click the button that says Get Support. I chose Products & Services, then Product Specifications from the drop downs on the page & then put Missing AR cards from Mark of Mastery Edition in the Contact Details field. Then hit Next, then Next again on the following page b/c the answer you're looking for isn't going to be in the canned answers section.

Then click Proceed to Email Support & fill out all the info on the form. Describe your problem & they'll contact you via email. They got back to me with a request to fax more information the same day I opened my ticket. Keep the ticket # they give you when you complete the Email Support request, you'll need it. I printed the page with the ticket number on it so I'd have it handy.

From there, like I said, you'll get an email containing the text someone else posted above. You'll have to fax the requested info to them. I've done that & am still waiting at this point, so I don't have any more help for you beyond that. Hope this helps.

badeggsalad
9th Aug 2012, 20:24
That said, you can now count me as a completely happy customer. Square Enix has already gotten my replacement cards to me. I think I was one of the first people to report the issue, so I'm not sure that everyone else will get their replacements as quickly as I did, especially if they end up having to print more cards to fulfill claims. I may have gotten lucky & been sent cards they had on hand due to my early reporting of the issue. But, take heart, send replacements they did! As proof, here are links to the envelope (my address blanked out, of course) & the replacement cards.

I had them sent to my fiance's address since I had assumed it would take at least a couple of months to get them. I'm going to be moving & didn't want them to come to an address & have to go through mail forwarding. (The clear plastic case you see one of the cards in doesn't come w/them, it's a hard plastic shell for a replacement MacBook battery that he put them in before putting them back in the envelope so they don't get bent. He said the cards were loose in the cardboard envelope, a little curved, but otherwise in good shape.)

Envelope:
i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af239 (http://i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af239/badeggsalad/Untitled-1.jpg)<wbr>/badeggsalad/Untitled-1.jpg (http://i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af239/badeggsalad/Untitled-1.jpg)

Cards:
i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af239 (http://i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af239/badeggsalad/db262cd3-f054-4f21-adaf-b28b63653141.jpg)<wbr>/badeggsalad/db262cd3-f054-4f21-adaf-b28b (http://i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af239/badeggsalad/db262cd3-f054-4f21-adaf-b28b63653141.jpg)<wbr>63653141.jpg (http://i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af239/badeggsalad/db262cd3-f054-4f21-adaf-b28b63653141.jpg)

SquEnix sent me exactly what I was missing, so I'm now 100% happy. And I received them only a week & a half after I got the game & reported the issue, so I'm very pleased with their response. I never did get a confirmation email notifying me the replacements were being sent after I faxed them the requested information, so I would say not to worry too much once you provide the asked for documentation. Your cards should eventually show up like mine did.</wbr></wbr></wbr>

member_10770952
9th Aug 2012, 20:31
Forbidden huh? oh well.

badeggsalad
9th Aug 2012, 20:41
Forbidden huh? oh well.

Try now, I was working on fixing the links for a while, they were coming up funky in the text of the message.

xIllusionist
10th Aug 2012, 01:02
That said, you can now count me as a completely happy customer. Square Enix has already gotten my replacement cards to me. I think I was one of the first people to report the issue, so I'm not sure that everyone else will get their replacements as quickly as I did, especially if they end up having to print more cards to fulfill claims. I may have gotten lucky & been sent cards they had on hand due to my early reporting of the issue. But, take heart, send replacements they did! As proof, here are links to the envelope (my address blanked out, of course) & the replacement cards.

I had them sent to my fiance's address since I had assumed it would take at least a couple of months to get them. I'm going to be moving & didn't want them to come to an address & have to go through mail forwarding. (The clear plastic case you see one of the cards in doesn't come w/them, it's a hard plastic shell for a replacement MacBook battery that he put them in before putting them back in the envelope so they don't get bent. He said the cards were loose in the cardboard envelope, a little curved, but otherwise in good shape.)

Envelope:
i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af239 (http://i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af239/badeggsalad/Untitled-1.jpg)<wbr>/badeggsalad/Untitled-1.jpg (http://i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af239/badeggsalad/Untitled-1.jpg)

Cards:
i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af239 (http://i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af239/badeggsalad/db262cd3-f054-4f21-adaf-b28b63653141.jpg)<wbr>/badeggsalad/db262cd3-f054-4f21-adaf-b28b (http://i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af239/badeggsalad/db262cd3-f054-4f21-adaf-b28b63653141.jpg)<wbr>63653141.jpg (http://i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af239/badeggsalad/db262cd3-f054-4f21-adaf-b28b63653141.jpg)

SquEnix sent me exactly what I was missing, so I'm now 100% happy. And I received them only a week & a half after I got the game & reported the issue, so I'm very pleased with their response. I never did get a confirmation email notifying me the replacements were being sent after I faxed them the requested information, so I would say not to worry too much once you provide the asked for documentation. Your cards should eventually show up like mine did.</wbr></wbr></wbr>

You've definitely put light in this situation. However, when I emailed them I asked them if it was possible to find another way to send them my proof of purchase (I was thinking about scanning my receipt and sending it to them) since I don't have access to a fax machine. They only sent me an email asking me to fill out some information and they have yet to reply. Do you think it'll still work out in the end?

icekiller158
10th Aug 2012, 16:48
I got a reply for the ticket I submitted four days ago, they told me to reply with some information.

souporman
14th Aug 2012, 20:02
Man, Square support sure is slow in responding to this issue. I got one initial response about a week ago asking for information and I haven't heard back since.

Kevin_Keyblade
16th Aug 2012, 13:22
Was very late to Pre-order...... so bad :/

Kevin_Keyblade
16th Aug 2012, 13:22
n-n i love my mark of mastery edition so shiny and the arts. and love all dream spirits.

Wow! Cool! :D

Zench-XIII
16th Aug 2012, 13:42

We're on the same boat. I didn't know that the stores where I buy games had it as a preorder until it was late.

Zench-XIII
20th Aug 2012, 11:46

We're on the same boat. I didn't know that the stores where I buy games had it as a preorder until it was late.

Ok, forget what I said 'cause I finally got it!!!

The store I visited had 3, so I instantly bought one. Too bad I still don't have a 3DS.

member_10099155
20th Aug 2012, 22:49
got mine finally, sadly its only 1 set even tho i bought 2 (1 for me and my cuz)i alredy irritated and not going through support again. besides only need to screen them to unlock the in game charicters. he can bug or whatever.

end note: yes i told them i orderd 2 sets. going to asume there limited in stock, probably makeing them as the complaints rollin

xIllusionist
21st Aug 2012, 18:51
got mine finally, sadly its only 1 set even tho i bought 2 (1 for me and my cuz)i alredy irritated and not going through support again. besides only need to screen them to unlock the in game charicters. he can bug or whatever.

end note: yes i told them i orderd 2 sets. going to asume there limited in stock, probably makeing them as the complaints rollin

How long did it take for you to get your cards? I got a reply from support on Aug 6 and replied to them with the necessary information. Since then I've been getting nothing from them ever since =/

member_10099155
21st Aug 2012, 22:37
i maild them around the 6th got reply around 12got my cards 20th, be sure u logged in with your account during support
i bugged them twice actually, the 6th but nothing, i mailed again in my acount this time,on the 10th

you may have to bug again

member_10201061
23rd Aug 2012, 15:41
I sent a support ticket in as well, got an email asking for confirmation, and havent heard anything back. taht was back around the 6th of Aug.

member_10099155
23rd Aug 2012, 17:06
i say mail them again, they will send you a confermation email of shipment . if u havnt receved, ur first ticket may have been lost in the fray. just submit another ticket with your old ticket number and be sure to be loged into your acount when you do so, so you can track it.

icekiller158
27th Aug 2012, 15:55
i maild them around the 6th got reply around 12got my cards 20th, be sure u logged in with your account during support
i bugged them twice actually, the 6th but nothing, i mailed again in my acount this time,on the 10th

you may have to bug again

How many replies did you get?

member_10099155
27th Aug 2012, 16:14

icekiller158
27th Aug 2012, 16:33

I did get a reply a little over two weeks ago. I guess being on the opposite side of the country of where Square Enix is, is the reason why it's taking so long.

member_10099155
27th Aug 2012, 17:03
have they mailed you a shipping notifycation?
"

<table border="0" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" class="table-bg" width="95%">
<tbody>
<tr>
<td nowrap="nowrap" class="tcell1">Contact Time</td>
<td class="tcell3">08/16/2012 14:36</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td nowrap="nowrap" class="tcell1">Details</td>
<td class="tcell3">

We are pleased to announce the shipment of your replacement bonuses.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused.

We will be shipping them out via USPS. Due to this we do not have an estimated time as to when they will arrive."

</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

-

I order stuff alot, even if long distance like cross country, takes no more than 6-7 days

update your complaint, do you have your ticket number? If it has been closed start a new one and copy your old ticket number.

go to the support page and log in.

SailorDark
27th Aug 2012, 17:15
I submitted another support ticket and here's the response I got.

Thank you for contacting SQUARE ENIX support,

We apologize for the delay in response regarding your issue. The issue is still under investigation and you will be contacted once we have further information regarding this request. We apologize however we will be unable to provide any ETA regarding a possible resolution for this issue. We appreciate your patience while we attempt to resolve this issue for you.

Thank you for contacting the SQUARE ENIX Support Center.

Looks like we won't be getting the replacement cards for a while.

member_10099155
27th Aug 2012, 17:35
I submitted another support ticket and here's the response I got.

We apologize for the delay in response regarding your issue. The issue is still under investigation and you will be contacted once we have further information regarding this request. We apologize however we will be unable to provide any ETA regarding a possible resolution for this issue. We appreciate your patience while we attempt to resolve this issue for you.

Looks like we won't be getting the replacement cards for a while.

Thank you for providing this information to this thread.

icekiller158
30th Aug 2012, 17:44
"

<tbody>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="tcell3">

We will be shipping them out via USPS. Due to this we do not have an estimated time as to when they will arrive."

</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

-

I order stuff alot, even if long distance like cross country, takes no more than 6-7 days

update your complaint, do you have your ticket number? If it has been closed start a new one and copy your old ticket number.

I didn't get that notification. How do you check your tickets?

member_10099155
30th Aug 2012, 20:28
"

<tbody>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="tcell3">

</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

-

Here (https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/login?cont=support&ref=support_na_login&svcgrp=Service_SEA&ret=https%3A%2F%2Fsupport.na.square-enix.com%2Flogin.php?u=%2F) it be, on the right pannel it should show your ticket

icekiller158
1st Sep 2012, 00:19
"

<tbody>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="tcell3">

</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

-

Here (https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/login?cont=support&ref=support_na_login&svcgrp=Service_SEA&ret=https%3A%2F%2Fsupport.na.square-enix.com%2Flogin.php?u=%2F) it be, on the right pannel it should show your ticket

I don't see the panel.

member_10099155
1st Sep 2012, 08:28
After logging in Here (https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/login?cont=support&ref=support_na_login&svcgrp=Service_SEA&ret=https%3A%2F%2Fsupport.na.square-enix.com%2Flogin.php?u=%2F)

look here
i195.photobucket.com/albums/z225/rukyius... (http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z225/rukyius/squaresuport.png)

icekiller158
5th Sep 2012, 20:38
After logging in Here (https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/login?cont=support&ref=support_na_login&svcgrp=Service_SEA&ret=https%3A%2F%2Fsupport.na.square-enix.com%2Flogin.php?u=%2F)

look here
i195.photobucket.com/albums/z225/rukyius... (http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z225/rukyius/squaresuport.png)

I really don't see that.

This is what I see after logging in.

i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc295/icekil... (http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc295/icekiller158/dvfdf.png)

This is the email reply I got for my first ticket I submited, which I replied to with the information they asked for.

i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc295/icekil... (http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc295/icekiller158/trhgfbdv.png)

member_10099155
6th Sep 2012, 01:01
if theres nothing then that means you submitted the ticket without sighning in.

you have to re sighn in after going to the support page,

re send a ticket notify u supplied a ticket befor but without sighning in,

if you can find an old email that seas to click a link if u want to cancell,

it will take u to a page that shows ticket number and a conferm button,
DO NOT CONFERM

copy the ticket number and post it in the new ticket

be sure to sighn in after getting to the support page then create the ticket"

xIllusionist
12th Sep 2012, 13:38

We are pleased to announce that we have been able to send out your replacement cards. They are being sent out via USPS and due to this we do not have an estimated date of delivery. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

1 month and 3 attempts later, I finally get somewhere. Oh the things I do for these cards haha.

member_10099155
12th Sep 2012, 16:27
congrats , im still working on the other half of mine lol

icekiller158
21st Sep 2012, 19:59
I got a reply on 9/14 saying that they will be sending my cards. Actually two replies, they sent a reply then seven hours later they sent another of the same exact message.

And today I got the envelope in my mail. Two copies of the same envelope with the same cards I was missing.

I only ordered one MoM.

I may sell the extra on ebay.

member_10099155
22nd Sep 2012, 17:32
must have gotten mine XD, i orderd 2 copies neither had cards, got 1 set in. a weel later i got my second set. thx square

xIllusionist
25th Sep 2012, 16:19
I got 3 sets of the cards I was missing. And they all came in at the same time haha. I dunno if I should sell the extra cards or just give them to a friend.

souporman
12th Oct 2012, 22:41
I got my replacement cards in the mail. Thank you, Square!

dreamheart-406409
25th Jan 2013, 17:41
Hello friends, i saw this yesterday, Kingdom Hearts 3D dream drop distance mark of master edition, but i dont know nothing about it, have new things or something special? if any can help me i will appreciate that. /tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-wink.gif

Zench-XIII
25th Jan 2013, 18:11
The MoM Edition was released months ago, when the game was released. It's not new.

picamaispi29
25th Jan 2013, 22:14
Like Zench said, its not new. It contains 5 AR cards, 12 art cards, and a 3DS case (Kingdom Hearts 10th aniversary). The regular versions of the game don't have any of these things.