PDA

View Full Version : please read.......ambush on the chineese reseraunt

redneck
24th Aug 2002, 18:24
i need help on level 3 the limo is suppose to pull up in the front of the resteraunt but never does an i cant complete the mission cause i hafta blow it up i already read all the walkthroughs and did them all any one got any ideas r hints to what could be wrong?
thanks alot

Xcom
2nd Sep 2002, 17:54
This is weird. The limo does stop near the restaurant. Try applying the patch. Otherwise I don't have a clue of what might be causing this.

Zaphod
3rd Sep 2002, 01:05
Do you see the limo at all? Does it ever come into view, or do you just never see it, ever?

Yeah, install the patch... maybe reinstall the game... I've never heard of that script not triggering at all...

Anyone else have any ideas?

Beagle Boy
6th Sep 2002, 21:44
What happens ?, Where does the limo stop ?, Does it go without stoping ?

I dont think the patch would not solve this, because nothing about this error fixed is in the patch readme. Uninstall the game, Delete the Hitman folder, Run regclean, Reinstall the game.

Are you confusing the levels and the walkthroughs. in the second mission ambush at the resturant the black car stops in front of the resturant. in the third mission massacre at the fish resturant the black car does not move.

Saba
9th Sep 2002, 16:22
Two things:

The limo is blown up in level three, training level not included. What is the name of your mission? This could be a possibility.

Are you sure you know where the restaurant is? It is a large building with a number of pillars in front of it, with a giant pair of well guarded doors. The limo should pull up here. Be patient--it'll take a minute.

Salem4
10th Sep 2002, 14:19
Originally posted by Saba
The limo is blown up in level three, training level not included. What is the name of your mission? This could be a possibility.

You are incorrect. "Ambush at the Wang Fou Restaurant", where the limo is blown up, is leven three, training level included.

Saba
11th Sep 2002, 04:15
I meant to say, "level 2, training level not included." I was tired. Jet lagged.