PDA

View Full Version : Second level

jec96
23rd Aug 2002, 11:38
Greetings and salutations everyone! I am new to this forum, and wish to start my time here with a question. I purchased Startopia just yesterday (yes, I am one of those penny pinchers who waits for software prices to go down) and love it so far, but I do have one problem. On the second level, the grey hospital, VAL tells me that I should have a dispenser. I purchase one, which is all wel and good, but I cannot seem to find a proper place to install it! No area wants to accept the blueprint, including the new sickbay I built. Any assistance out there in cyberland? Thanks.

MunkeeChum
23rd Aug 2002, 11:50
Welcome Traveler to Waystation Zeta-Plural MkII

Now for some help, Have you played the tutorials? they offer usefull help and can teach you the basics of the game.

Your Sickbay could be too small and you have no space for the Dispenser.

Have you built a door yet? If there is no door in a room all item blueprints are red when placed in a room. Although, you can still place the item.

jec96
23rd Aug 2002, 13:14
Okay. O did play the tutorials, and my sickbay is active (i.e. a door) I must not have the room I thought for the dispenser. I will try removing a diagnostic unit and replacing it with a dispenser. Thanks.

Ghyron
23rd Aug 2002, 14:11
Dispensers must be placed along the wall.

SkrasherSmasher
24th Aug 2002, 00:44
Yes, along the wall with one space jutting out. Welcome to the forum. Even penny pinching new blood is new blood. Uh, I mean new member.

Make sure you buy trashcans from arona whenever he sells them in that level. You'll need them when things start getting messy.

jec96
24th Aug 2002, 14:38
Thanks. I finally made it thru level 2. Level three is a bit overwhelming..evrything happens at once when that level starts!..I have put off the trading for a little while till I get somethings built.